BY CHOBANI #33 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• Does this actually taste like a Key Lime Pie, or does it ...9 Answers
Chobani®
Princess M.
Tulsa
I like this chobani flip the crumble with the Greek yogurt its so good my stomach is very happy when I eat this
Susan N.
Louisville, Ky
Creamy, crunchy, tangy and sweet YUM. It is all the good things. I love it and can eat it for a meal or dessert
karla m.
Elk Grove, CA
Love this flips it taste delicious and are great for when your on a diet and have a craving for something sweet
Claudia V.
Mission, TX
The flavor of the key lime hits the spot! The crumbles give it a good mix and it truly taste like key lime pie!
Shay W.
Delicious!!! I literally get these just to have a healthy snack for dessert. You can never go wrong with Greek.
Jess K.
green bay
Absolutely amazing! The yogurt by itself is Great, but once you flip in the key lime crumbles, it is phenomenal
Lisa W.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my favorite flip...it reminds me of key lime pie. Very refreshing and no sour Greek Yogurt after taste
Cynthia R.
Mobile
These are so great! There are so many different flavors to choose from! They are so convenient and affordable!
Jennifer G.
Semmes
All of the Chobani Flip products are great. Repeat customer. My go to yogurt choice! Affordable delicious snack
Victoria L.
This is my absolute favorite yogurt! It tastes like I'm having dessert at lunch! I look forward to it everyday!
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products

back