Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #83 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Jet.com*
Kelsey B.
Goodland, IN
Key Lime is my jam! Its my go to flavor ! I love the thickness & texture of this yogurt ! Some are too thin & runny . I'm just not into that. The flip top is awesome because it can be added when opening the yogurt so that the ingredient doesn't get soggy !
Rebecca M.
This yogurt is the BEST! I've never been a huge yogurt girl--I don't like the lighter ones' texture it kind of grosses me out. I got on the Greek yogurt kick awhile because it was thicker and usually came with crunchy goodness to add. This key lime yogurt is all that and more. I was so pleasantly surprised by how good the key lime taste was! Just like the pie! Mmmmmmm. Guilty free dessert and packed with protein. In love.
Lindsey M.
Glasgow, KY
Seriously my favorite yogurt. I treat myself with it! I've tried many other brands of this flavor and it was a poor alternative. This tastes absolutely wonderful!!! Not too sweet or tart. I got mine from Winn Dixie, especially nice when they run a sale. It's portion size isn't too large, but seems like more once you add the crumble pieces. Really yummy!!
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
I can't eat this anymore but it was my favorite flavor when I could! Sweet, tangy, with that perfect graham cracker crunch now and then... Super yummy! More like dessert than a snack/breakfast, but then again that's probably why I loved it so much!
Adrianna P.
I LOVE this Yogurt.!! I purchase it every time i go to the grocery store. I believe it's healthier than indulging in a actual pie or candy. I will def keep purchasing until i get tired of it and so far i don't see that happening. I recommend it to anyone who likes any type of key lime flavor. I enjoy it so much but my favorite part about this yogurt is the pie crumbles and white chocolates that compliment this yogurt
Heather M.
Carlstadt, NJ
I am not a big yogurt fan, but Chobani Flips really changed that.  It tastes like the real dessert.  I love that you can combine the taste of yogurt with real key lime crumble pieces.  When I eat this it totally feels like I am cheating on my diet, but it's healthier than snacking on junk food.  I would recommend to anyone trying to eat a healthier diet.
Zava G.
Fort Lauderdale
This is my absolute favorite go to breakfast and snack. I'm from Florida so naturally I love key lime pie (just kidding). It is a little pricey in my opinion, especially when you buy them individually. However, compared to the Chobani key lime pie yogurts without the white chocolate chips and graham cracker crumbles, this is heaven in your mouth.
Chrissy P.
Ormond Beach, FL
I love this yogurt. I usually eat one for breakfast and sometimes I have one for a morning snack. They're wonderful for adding a little bit of protein into my day and giving me the added acidophilus that my body needs. It's also a healthy snack. And it is totally delicious. Whenever I eat one I feel like I'm having dessert! Even though it's good for me!
bree b.
thomasville
I love this yogurt it's very good quality app got it at Publix it's pretty pricey Yoplait can compare to it and it's a lot cheaper than this brand has a very good flavor I would buy it again I recommend it to anybody who wants expensive yogurt
Collene M.
Lynnwood, WA
This is my absolute favorite yogurt! I don't even like yogurt, but this is such an amazing consistency and perfectly tart. The white chocolate topping is the perfect addition and, when I'm craving a donut, this provides a much better alternative :)
Shannon O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products