Shannon O.

Colleen O.
Colleen O.
Montello, Wi
1 year, 10 months ago
It has a nice key lime flavor and the graham crumbs are a perfect addition.
Robin C.
Robin C.
Bronx, NY
2 years, 2 months ago
It has a lovely tangy lime flavor and does not taste "fake". The graham crumble and white chocolate chips add another great dimension.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Laredo, TX
2 years, 3 months ago
Hi Shannon! Let me tell you that this yogurt has the best key lime flavor of all time!
JoAnne O.
JoAnne O.
2 years, 3 months ago
It tastes really good. Of course it isn't pie, but it does taste like a dessert. It doesn't taste fake at all.
Amy B.
Amy B.
2 years, 4 months ago
This is my favorite Chobani flavor. It has a great key lime flavor and I love the graham cracker crumbs and yogurt chips. It really does taste as close as you can get with a cup of yogurt.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Chapel hill, NC
2 years, 4 months ago
I think it taste like key lime pie. As close as you can get without it being key lime pie. :)
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
2 years, 4 months ago
I think it tastes like a real key lime pie. I love it!
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Forestdale, MA
2 years, 4 months ago
I agree with Sean's comment. This is my favorite yogurt! I love the key lime flavor- unlike other key lime yogurts I've tired, this one actually has very small pieces of lime in it ( you can see it!). I love the graham crackers and white chocolate chips with it. It's a wonderful afternoon treat for me at work!
Sean H.
Sean H.
2 years, 4 months ago
Does it taste like keylime pie? Kind of. The gramham crackers help Does it taste incredible? Absolutely. One of my two favorites.