Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #21 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Walmart
Ranem N.
arlington
I absolutely love this yogurt it is the best that I have ever bought. I remmember the first time I bought it at Costco it looked nice and the flavor seemed like it would taste good and the price was great. I wouldn’t change one thing about this yogurt.
Courtney F.
Otsego
My family absolutely loves these Chobani flips I buy them every time I grocery shop and they're gone within days!! This Key lime is our all time favorite. Easily buy them at Target and they are often on cartwheel for a discount. I highly recommemd this yogurt and kids love them too
Lisa R.
Dunnellon, FL
A delicious, healthy, protein-infused snack that tastes like an ice cream sundae! I usually find them on sale at Publix. I had gastric bypass surgery three years ago and I can’t eat ice cream anymore because the amount of sugar bothers my tummy, so this is perfect for when I miss it!
Monica M.
Suisun City, CA
Tastes a great easy to take with you and eat it on the go. Affordable and can get in many different grocery stores. It’s healthier alternative. Wish they carried more flavors and also wish they had ones that made diary free ones as well. I would buy them all the time.
Angelina L.
St. Louis
I absolutely love Chobani Flips! The Key Lime flavor is amazing. It takes me back to being in Florida and having a key lime flavored dessert with every meal. Its healthy, yummy and cheap! This is my favorite Greek yogurt brand and flavor! Everyone needs to try this!
Holly K.
Orlando
This is probably my favorite yogurt of all time! The yogurt quality is fantastic and the bits of graham cracker and white chocolate make you forget you’re eating healthy! The price is decent at about $1.50 usually and can be found at almost any grocery store.
Lady Y.
The yogurt was amazingly smooth and had the right amount of tart. I really appreciated the suttle but noticeable zest of key lime. The balance that the sweet graham cracker and white chocolate crumble gave the tartnrss of the yogurt was great. Loved it!
Corby K.
Jacksonville
As a native southern girl, I’m incredibly picky when it comes to anything having to do with key lime.

This. Does. Not. Disappoint.

It’s a great alternative to eating absurd amounts of pie. It literally tastes just like a slice of key lime pie. Finding this has helped my waist line exponentially.
Lea N.
New York, New York
It’s like a healthy dessert 😍 it holds my sweet tooth over and it’s SO addicting! I do most of my shopping at Trader Joe’s and Costco, but they don’t have them there! I don’t have a Whole Foods near where I live so it’s a treat when I get these 🤤
Etta R.
Chesapeake
Super yummy, I love the crumbles they as the beer crunch to the yogurt. They fill me up for quite a few hours and can generally hold me over until lunch. Many of the flavors are very good and they aren’t very high in calories or sugars.
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products