Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Monica M.
Suisun City, CA
Tastes a great easy to take with you and eat it on the go. Affordable and can get in many different grocery stores. It’s healthier alternative. Wish they carried more flavors and also wish they had ones that made diary free ones as well. I would buy them all the time.
Lady Y.
The yogurt was amazingly smooth and had the right amount of tart. I really appreciated the suttle but noticeable zest of key lime. The balance that the sweet graham cracker and white chocolate crumble gave the tartnrss of the yogurt was great. Loved it!
Wendy P.
Polk City, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I have to admit I was not a big fan of Greek yogurt till I try this I've been trying to eat Greek yogurt because of the health benefits but Chobani has change my mind The Flip Key Lime crumble is absolutely delicious it has graham cracker crust crumbles white chocolate morsels and what tastes like real lime in the yogurt is really delicious and tastes just like key lime pie
Hanna Beth M.
Fayetteville, AR
SOOO YUMMY. Dessert yogurts typically freak me out, but this was great. Tasted just like a key lime pie and the crunch was just perfect. Very Affordable, I think .98 cents at walmart and a great healthy treat if you’re craving something sweet.
Jillian D.
Austin
I love the Chobani Flip yogurts. The flavors are delicious and the crunch from the "flip" is a nice texture change. The Key Lime flavor is one of my favorites. Bits of lime zest plus white chocolate. It's a great anytime treat.
Jessica T.
San Diego, CA
Yummm! I love Chobani flips! I’m not the biggest fan of yogurt, but when you add all the little crunchies inside and mix it all up, it’s delicious!

The little bits add an element of texture and substance that make these yogurts a hearty snack!
Darby B.
Ohio
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these Flip yogurts and the Key Lime is my all time favorite! It is a Greek yogurt, although for a Greek yogurt it is not super thick (this was a plus for me). The stir-ins were graham cracker crust pieces and white chocolate chips. I could rave about this all day! It was not overly sweet or tart. It had the perfect balance of smooth and crunchy. These are cheap and are nice to have for a snack or a healthy dessert :)
Chloe W.
Dallas
This is my favorite breakfast! It tastes like a key lime pie but healthier because yogurt unlike pie is good for you. It takes no effort to prepare which is perfect for busy people like me and it tastes amazing.
Stephanie W.
leeds, AL
This is my absolutely favorite yogurt!  I love the last of the keylime with the graham cracker crunch and white chocolate together.  They are so good that they are usually hard to find because they're soldout at the store!  Give them a try!
Heather S.
Radford
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the many flavors that Chobani has. It is a great value and taste that leaves me feeling satisfied for hours. The Key lime crumble flavor taste just like an actual pie and has a slightly bitter taste that is irresistible!
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products

Chobani®