Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #83 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Jet.com*
Courtney F.
Otsego
My family absolutely loves these Chobani flips I buy them every time I grocery shop and they're gone within days!! This Key lime is our all time favorite. Easily buy them at Target and they are often on cartwheel for a discount. I highly recommemd this yogurt and kids love them too
Monica M.
Suisun City, CA
Tastes a great easy to take with you and eat it on the go. Affordable and can get in many different grocery stores. It’s healthier alternative. Wish they carried more flavors and also wish they had ones that made diary free ones as well. I would buy them all the time.
Angelina L.
St. Louis
I absolutely love Chobani Flips! The Key Lime flavor is amazing. It takes me back to being in Florida and having a key lime flavored dessert with every meal. Its healthy, yummy and cheap! This is my favorite Greek yogurt brand and flavor! Everyone needs to try this!
Hanna Beth M.
Carlisle, AR
SOOO YUMMY. Dessert yogurts typically freak me out, but this was great. Tasted just like a key lime pie and the crunch was just perfect. Very Affordable, I think .98 cents at walmart and a great healthy treat if you’re craving something sweet.
Javaneh M.
North Hollywood
This is my all time favorite yogurt! So delicious! I purchase every time I go shopping & have definitely recommended to friends in the past. Great value. Always repurchase. Great selection through multiple store chains.
Jessica T.
San Diego, CA
Yummm! I love Chobani flips! I’m not the biggest fan of yogurt, but when you add all the little crunchies inside and mix it all up, it’s delicious!

The little bits add an element of texture and substance that make these yogurts a hearty snack!
Tamra Z.
Iselin, NJ
I loveeeeee these flips. They smell alittle when they sit around but they taste great. The key lime is my second favorite. First would have to be the strawberry rhubarb. It’s amazing. Will always recommend.
Kathy L.
Clovis
Chobani Flip yogurt is the perfect way to start the day and the key lime flavor makes me feel like I'm having cake/pie for breakfast. I can usually find these for about $1 each at Vons which makes it a healthy and affordable breakfast option.
Sabrina S.
Bristol, CT
My favorite yogurt ever by far. Love the flavor of this one and the crunchies you mix in are so yummy. I eat this when I am craving something sweet instead of eating a tub of ice cream like I used to.
Cathleen H.
Copperas Cove, TX
This yogurt is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!  It tastes exactly like a deconstructed key lime pie. One section of the packaging is the key lime yogurt, and the other side has white chocolate chips and graham cracker crumbles. I will be purchasing this again in the future!
Shannon O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products