Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

by Chobani

#7 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

How is the taste ?
Does this taste okay?
Is this tart or sweet?
Start your review of Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt!
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Kroger
Just the name #chobaniflips is super fun to say out loud. If my husband goes to the store solo , I’ll yell out “don’t forget my flips” and he knows exactly what I’m talking about. Beyond the name, when you open the package, (I try to get the corner where you can open both the yogurt and the crunchies at the same time) you actually get to “flip” the delicious crumbles into the yogurt, then stir them together into a mystical, delicious delight that will make your tastebuds orgasm. Key lime isn’t for everyone , but it’s one of my favs. They also have a strawberry shortcake one, and a peach cobbler that is to die for, and I’m not a huge peach yogurt fan. This is my go to snack, light lunch, breakfast and it’s been a dinner on an occasion or two. I absolutely #lovechobaniflips , I’d buy it again and recommend it to whoever will listen.
I like that they’re cheap and taste good, but they go bad quickly and I hate the package design. There’s always some liquid at the top of the yogurt that you need to pour out, but you can’t just dip the container because the crumbles will fall out. It’s also a pain to get all of the crumbles into the yogurt, especially without getting them everywhere. Would be 10x easier if they did like other brands and just put the topping in a separate container or lid.
Rockledge, FL
One of my go-to snacks. The greek yogurt has a tartness to it that the key lime flavors play well on. The sweetness of the white chocolate is enough to fill a sweet craving and the crunch from both the chocolate and the graham cracker crumbles makes it perfect. I eat these for a light breakfast, afternoon snack, and even (on a good day) in place of ice cream after dinner.
Schertz
Love this yogurt, it taste like a dessert and it is really good for you because it is Greek yogurt. There are two sides, one side is Greek yogurt and the other is small white chocolate chips and crushed graham crackers. You mix the two together and It taste just like a key lime pie, YUM!! They make a lot of great combinations and they are addicting.
Besdies the fact that I am not a huge fan of the flavor Key Lime, I really enjoyed this yogurt! It's conveninent and nice to have on the go or as a mid-day work snack. The yogurt is creamy and thick and being able to "flip" the crumble over really adds a nice touch to texture to the yogurt and your mouth wont be bored :)
Overland Park, KS
If you like Key Lime Pie you need to get this yogurt. It’s a delicious combination of pie crust crumbles, white chocolate morsels (which normally are not my thing) mixed with delicious lime yogurt. It’s perfect for an anytime snack or if you want the taste of dessert without sacrificing all the calories of a real pie.
Loganville, GA
I never cared much for Greek yogurt by itself but when I tried Chobani Flip, I was hooked. It gives you the right amount of mix-ins for your whole serving and it almost seems like you're eating dessert because its so good. I love this one, but I also am very fond of the Limited Edition Snowball one and the Peach Cobbler one.
Bellevue
I am a huge Greek yogurt fan, and these do not disappoint. They are super affordable and super yummy. The key like crumble is my favorite of the flip line. It’s sweet, but not overly sweet and you can still taste the Greek yogurt. They are super healthy and fill you up fast. I always have these in my fridge.
E Greenwich, RI
honestly, I don't really like chobani yogurts, Greek yogurt isn't my favorite or yogurt in general for that matter because the texture kind of grosses me out, however, I like this one. I like that it isn't just straight yogurt and I like that the yogurt isn't all gross and separated like other yogurts
Lutherville
If you like lime you will like this flavor.  It is very zesty and the crumble topping makes it.  Without the crumble it would probably be too "limey" for me.  I can get the Chobani Flips regularly on sale for $1.00 which I feel is a good value.  I eat them as a dessert or evening treat.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alvin
il y a un mois
Is this tart or sweet?
Sara C. • il y a un mois
I am going to have to agree with Jerrica H. 100% on her rating. The yogurt itself is really tart , but “flip” in the crunchy granola, white chocolate chip mixture, and that’s when the magic happens! Your local Kroger store would have them on sale right now for $0.99 so it would be totally worth giving a try. Also.. I was/ am not a huge fan of key lime pie. At restaurants or anywhere else. My mother would get it all the time and I’d look at her as if she were batty. However, trying it in the yogurt form, I’d have to say, it is one of my favorite #chobaniflipflavors !