Chobani® "Flip"™ Coffee Brownie Bliss™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Water, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate Liquor, Milk, Coffee Extract, Natural Flavors, Milk Protein, Fruit Pectin, Locust Bean Gum, Cocoa, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Organic Soy Lecithin, Skim Milk, Vanilla, Salt. Contains Milk, Wheat And Soy. Manufactured On A Line That Also Handles Tree Nuts And Peanuts. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Coffee Brownie Bliss™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Walmart
Valentina P.
Chobani is a super smooth yogurt and it comes with very delicious coffee, chocolate and brownie crumbles that you mix into the yogurt. You flip on side of the pack into the yogurt side, mix and enjoy! It’s so delicious, and it’s a healthy breakfast option as well. I also like to have this when I have a sweets craving.
Aubrey B.
Marysville, WA
MY FAVORITE PRODUCT!! I have to be super careful about what I eat because I’m lactose intolerant but I haven’t ever had any issues with Chobani yogurts!! I love the plain yogurts too but I prefer a bite to my food
Paisleigh
This yogurt is so good! It is the best kind of the Chobani Flips line. It is great value. It is not outstandingly healthy but still good. I buy it at Wegmans. It is a bit expensive there though. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Diana l.
Coffee flavored yogurt?! Low fat too wow count me in. This flip version is tasty . Brownie bites make it nice and crunchy. Has a nice creamy taste to it. Making it very rich in taste haha. The prices for those yogurts are a bit pricey.
Stephanie W.
Canby
Just enough of a hint of coffee to not be overwhelmed with it. Great chocolate flavors. Tried this for the first time today. It was pretty good.
Rachel G.
Minong, WI
I love these so much! The flavor is really good and it’s actually quite filling. Not a huge coffee flavor but I feel like it’s enough. I love this one and the mint one a couple others. I try to get them when they are on sale otherwise they can be a little pricey.
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
THE ONLY PERFUME I USE! I am in love with this perfume! Be warned French perfumes mix with your chemistry so try this at Sephora or any store that sells It before purchasing! My friend tried it expecting to love it on herself as she had on me but it didn’t mix well with her chemistry! This perfume has driven guys crazy it’s amazing and a very sexy smell I love it and can’t get enough of it! I have been using only this perfume and one other since 2012 Thierry Mugler ALIEN The Refillable Stones Eau de Parfum
So good and tastes like dessert even though it's great for you! Perfect snack/breakfast or dessert any day!
Shelby R.
Kansas City, MO
The "biscotti" pieces are glorified granola. Miniscule and definitely not authentic biscotti because they get mushy in the yogurt super quickly. The yogurt has a nice, rich taste without being overpowering, but I'm always a little disappointed with the toppings in Chobani Flips.
Macey B.
Durant
I usually LOVE chobani flip yogurt but this one just didn’t do it for me. The package said there were supposed to be brownie pieces in it so I was expecting soft crumbly pieces of brownie. What is supposed to be brownie bits were small pieces of hard brown pellets that didn’t have any flavor. They were so hard that they were hard to bite down on and hurt my teeth. Definitely would not buy again
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Is this flavor of Chobani flips good?
Denisha H.
London, KY
I'm a big fan of Greek Yogurt and I also love coffee flavored anything and was wondering if the flavor in this is light or is it a strong flavor? I'd love to find this and try it. Who sells it?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this really good???
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
Since it is greek yogurt, it has a bitter taste and its not quite as smooth as regular yogurt which is filled more with sugar. It does have a lot more protein in it, however.