Chobani® "Flip"™ Coffee Brownie Bliss™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #74 in Yogurt

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Water, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate Liquor, Milk, Coffee Extract, Natural Flavors, Milk Protein, Fruit Pectin, Locust Bean Gum, Cocoa, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Organic Soy Lecithin, Skim Milk, Vanilla, Salt. Contains Milk, Wheat And Soy. Manufactured On A Line That Also Handles Tree Nuts And Peanuts. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Coffee Brownie Bliss™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
THE ONLY PERFUME I USE! I am in love with this perfume! Be warned French perfumes mix with your chemistry so try this at Sephora or any store that sells It before purchasing! My friend tried it expecting to love it on herself as she had on me but it didn’t mix well with her chemistry! This perfume has driven guys crazy it’s amazing and a very sexy smell I love it and can’t get enough of it! I have been using only this perfume and one other since 2012 Thierry Mugler Alien by Refillable Eau de Parfum Spray
So good and tastes like dessert even though it's great for you! Perfect snack/breakfast or dessert any day!
Denise G.
Houston
A perfect mid-afternoon pick me up when I am at work. The chocolate brownie makes me feel like I am cheating, but the calories don't.
Jina S.
Sauk Rapids
Great yogurt! It tastes good and has good crunch throughout. I love the subtle taste of coffee. It isn't overpowering!
Allison N.
Bowling Green, KY
My absolute favorite sweet treat! They are also usually on sale at Kroger with 10 for 10
I usually don't like yogurt but this is amazing! When I have a chocolate craving this does the trick. Doesn't taste too much like coffee, perfect balance.
Roseann J.
Virginia Beach
MY FAVORITE YOGURT! I eat this for breakfast, snack, or dessert. Not the lowest calorie food, but full of healthy ingredients. Much hetter than a bag of chips!
Ashley P.
I love this. I take it to work and have it for lunch every day. It’s not a very filling meal but it’s a nice little pick me up.
sarah t.
United States
This is my favorite flip. The coffee yogurt is not over powering but has a nice coffee flavor, the crunch gives it the perfect bite and it's the perfect snack!
Faith H.
Love this flavor, it is perfect for an in between meal snack. Is super sweet though but I enjoy it every now and then
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Is this flavor of Chobani flips good?
Denisha H.
London, KY
I'm a big fan of Greek Yogurt and I also love coffee flavored anything and was wondering if the flavor in this is light or is it a strong flavor? I'd love to find this and try it. Who sells it?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this really good???
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
Since it is greek yogurt, it has a bitter taste and its not quite as smooth as regular yogurt which is filled more with sugar. It does have a lot more protein in it, however.