Chobani® "Flip"™ Coffee Brownie Bliss™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Water, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate Liquor, Milk, Coffee Extract, Natural Flavors, Milk Protein, Fruit Pectin, Locust Bean Gum, Cocoa, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Organic Soy Lecithin, Skim Milk, Vanilla, Salt. Contains Milk, Wheat And Soy. Manufactured On A Line That Also Handles Tree Nuts And Peanuts. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Coffee Brownie Bliss™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Walmart
Candy M.
Clearwater , FL
I am a coffee and this hits the spot! If I can only pick one treat I would pick this. It's on the healthier side too compared to other snacks. It taste so good and hint of coffee. Would definitely buy again and recommend to my coffee lovers.
Grace S.
This is my all time favorite chobani product. I eat one almost every day for lunch. This flavor or key lime. It's amazing! It satisfies my chocolate cravings without going overboard. Haven't found anything else that compares!
I try SO hard to stay away from fast food, usually to no prevail. This product not only affordable but it's quick, easy, and filling (not to mention it feeds my sweet tooth!) I try to always have one in my fridge, also great to put in school lunches.
Hope C.
Heavenly. This is all of the things I love, combined in one cup and it's simply incredible. This yogurt bursts with flavor. It's smooth and creamy with the perfect amount of crunch. It is my go-to when I'm craving something sweet!
Rob V.
New Bedford, MA
Miss your chance to grab coffee this morning? No problem! Pick one of these Of and you're good to go! With perfect bold coffee taste and crunchy biscotti, how could you go wrong? Plus cultures to help start your morning. Yum!
Dionna A.
Philadelphia
I only bought one of these and I'm still kicking myself about it! At acme they had a sale, 10 for $10 but it was my first time trying it so I only got one. Mistake!! This was so delicious! Will definitely get more next time!
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Enjoy this product is convenient if you are always on the go, fresh taste and smooth texture but it has chocolate shavings that elevate the flavor and crunch factor, this product can be found at Target and often coupons and sales are available not one of my favorites
Jaime P.
Oradell, NJ
My FAVORITE Chobani yogurt ever! It's like a grown up version of the yo-crunch yogurts. The coffee bits make it slightly bitter but goes so well with the greek yogurt. Def good for breakfast or a snack at any time of day!
Trish R.
Moundsville, WV
My family LOVE Chaboni flip Greek yogurt. We eat them as breakfast and dessert. I personally freeze the coconut chocolate and eat it instead of ice cream. Yum!! [product:chobani-"flip"-pure-raspberry-whole-milk-greek-yogurt]
Brooke L.
Bowling Green
I love Chobani flips! They are the perfect sweet treat when you don't want to completely splurge. I enjoy this flavor and every other flavor I've tried. This one reminds me of coffee ice cream. The price is resonable too! I would definitely recommend to others.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Is this flavor of Chobani flips good?
Denisha H.
London, KY
I'm a big fan of Greek Yogurt and I also love coffee flavored anything and was wondering if the flavor in this is light or is it a strong flavor? I'd love to find this and try it. Who sells it?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this really good???
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
Since it is greek yogurt, it has a bitter taste and its not quite as smooth as regular yogurt which is filled more with sugar. It does have a lot more protein in it, however.