Chobani® "Flip"™ Coffee Brownie Bliss™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #91 in Yogurt

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Water, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate Liquor, Milk, Coffee Extract, Natural Flavors, Milk Protein, Fruit Pectin, Locust Bean Gum, Cocoa, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Organic Soy Lecithin, Skim Milk, Vanilla, Salt. Contains Milk, Wheat And Soy. Manufactured On A Line That Also Handles Tree Nuts And Peanuts. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Coffee Brownie Bliss™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Rachel N.
You don't get a very strong coffee flavor; it's rather mild. The very first bite has a bit of a bitterness to it, but as you continue to eat it, it actually becomes quite enjoyable. As far as mix-ins go, I really enjoyed them. The biscotti cookies were definitely the most abundant, but I'm not complaining because they were really good! These crunchy pieces have a nice and sweet vanilla flavor combined with strong anise. They really taste like an authentic biscotti cookie! The milk chocolate was just milk chocolate, so obviously it was good. The mocha "brownies" weren't really brownies in the sense that they were crunchy, not chewy like real brownies are. This is definitely where most of the coffee flavor comes from. If you've ever had chocolate covered espresso beans, that is essentially what they are, with a nice balance of coffee and chocolate. The combination of the coffee flavored yogurt and the mix-ins makes for a nice treat. If you like coffee, you should definitely give this one a try!
Kara D.
A good yogurt with a decent serving amount. This might be my second favourite flavor, right after the mint chocolate chip.

It could have a greater toppings amount but who wouldn't want more of the good stuff, right?

Decently light taste, not too sweet or heavy. I don't think it has too heavy of a coffee taste but then again, I'm a big coffee lover that loves strong coffee. Overall a good yogurt.

9/10 recommend.
Alexis S.
Hammond , IN
I absolutely Loved this as a little snack, it tastes just like my two favorite things, coffee and brownies. It was more expensive than other yogurts but I have purchased before and I will purchase it again. I love this as a snack but we don’t get them all of the time because, like I said, they are a little expensive.
estelle c.
Cartersville , GA
If I’m in the mood for something in my yogurt other than what I put in plain yogurt already I will go with this yogurt! Always have good deals on them and they taste so yummy. Lots of varieties in what you prefer to flip over too. Great snack food. Chobani® "Flip"™ Almond Coco Loco™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
I love Chobani Flips. The Coffee Brownie Bliss is one of my favorite. Although it doesn’t have any “brownie” pieces it does have the perfect amount of chocolate pieces so the coffee flavored yogurt doesn’t overwhelm you. I would definitely recommend this one if you love chocolate and coffee.
Jennifer W.
Richmond
This is my favorite yogurt. It is delicious. I love that you get little bites of coffee chips and brownie and without making a mess you can combine the crunch and yougurt. It is affordable and it is worth it. I am a repeat customer and I plan to keep purchasing this!
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
Every Flip I've tried has been great so far! I was slightly disappointed that there weren't brownie chunks in here, got excited because of the name, but the coffee flavored greek yogurt with the chocolate chips and the cookie chunks was the perfect little treat. It's not too sweet and the flavors aren't overbearing while still not being too light. I love that the peices are kept in a seperate section so they're crunchy when you add them in instead of getting mushy. Definitely recommend to any coffee, chocolate lover. I got mine for free with a coupon I found on the Kroger App.
Vanessa R.
San Bernardino, CA
I love it as a snack when I have a craving for something sweet but I'm not trying to cheat my diet. It's really healthy for you and has a ton of protein so it fills you up! I would definitely buy this product again. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Nadine P.
Rochester, NY
This brand of yogurt is the best kind ever! I’ve tried almost all the “flips” this one and the mind chocolate our hand down my favorite! I have stopped eating yogurt for the time because it makes my acne worse with the dairy so eventually I’ll buy it again!
Amanda E.
Carrollton, KY
I have tried about 5 of the chobani flip yogurts, but the coffee brownie bliss flavor is my favorite! It has a delicious chocolatey coffee flavor to die for! I'm also slightly lactose intolerant, so I can only handle so much dairy, and the serving size of these yogurts is perfect! I also really enjoyed the salted caramel flip with the pretzel bits in it, and the s'mores flip as well. Coffee brownie bliss let's me feel like I'm getting my morning coffee, breakfast, and treat all at the same time though!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Is this flavor of Chobani flips good?
Denisha H.
London, KY
I'm a big fan of Greek Yogurt and I also love coffee flavored anything and was wondering if the flavor in this is light or is it a strong flavor? I'd love to find this and try it. Who sells it?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this really good???
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
Since it is greek yogurt, it has a bitter taste and its not quite as smooth as regular yogurt which is filled more with sugar. It does have a lot more protein in it, however.