Chobani® "Flip"™ Cinnamon Bun Fun™ Low-fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

Nonfat-yogurt-(Cultured-pasteurized-nonfat-milk),-blueberries,-water,-evaporated-cane-sugar,-sugar,-wheat-flour,-walnuts,-vegetable-oil-(Palm,-palm-kernel,-sunflower-oil),-brown-sugar,-natural-flavors,-fruit-pectin,-cocoa-butter,-salt,-rice-syrup,-spices,-cinnamon,-nutmeg,-baking-soda,-sunflower-lecithin,-locust-bean-gum,-lemon-juice-concentrate.-contains-milk,-wheat-and-walnuts.-manufactured-on-a-line-that-also-handles-tree-nuts,-soy-and-peanuts.-contains-live-and-active-cultures:-s.-thermophilus,-l.-bulgaricus,-l.-acidophilus,-bifidus-and-l.-casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Cinnamon Bun Fun™ Low-fat Yogurt
sarah j.
Plainfield, IL
Super yummy, great source of protein, and awesome was to beat a sweet tooth craving!! Chobani is the only greek yogurt brand which I actually enjoy. While it is not the “cleanest” option, I would not consider it necessarily unhealthy...just depends on your definition! They are usually on sale for $1-$1.25 at my local kroger, which is awesome for the nutrients you get out of it!! I highly recommend
Nava S.
Personally, I love Chobani! It's always been one of my go-to yogurts. The Flip line is so good and fun! I tried the Cinnamon Bun Fun one and was delighted. You can satisfy that sweet craving with this rather than something unhealthy. Also, I love the packaging these come in! They are all designed in a cute and unique way describing their flavor. Will have to try new flavors soon!
Reese P.
Guilford
THIS YOGURT IS AMAZING! It has the perfect amount of yogurt and crunch to make it a perfect combo! This yogurt has a lot of flavor and after eating this everyday for the past few months, I am still not tired of it! My food supplier has them on sale, most of the time, for 10 for 10! Meaning 1 yogurt for $1 which is an insane deal for this good of a yogurt! Overall, this yogurt is amazing and I definitely recommend you check it out sometime!:)
Jamz M.
Brandon, FL
Chobani Flips are my go-to for a sweet treat. I'm not a huge fan of Greek yogurt but with the added mix-ins, these are absolutely delicious! You can get these at most places on sales for only $1. You can't beat that! They've got endless flavors and will for sure have something for every preference.
Chasity E.
So the point of this yogurt is you “flip” over the sweet stuff into the actual yogurt. Genius. This prevents the sweet stuff from being soggy. I absolutely loveeeee them. I have to take them to work with me because it’s a fast snack I can eat while I get a fast break. Would be great for children also.
Sharon k.
Clearwater, Florida
Absolutely delicious and it fills me up when I need a quick but nutritious snack! I love yogurt and know that it is good for you and it is a smart choice instead of chips but it is really delicious and I feel like I'm cheating when in actuality I'm doing something healthy for my body!
Deanna G.
I’m obsessed with all of these flips yogurt, I love checking my grocery store checking the new flavors so far have tried about 6 and I’ve liked them all. Not a fan of Greek yogurt but with the mixed in toppings it’s so yummy!!!
Cyrin Anne G.
This is my favorite flavor out of all the Chobani flip cups. It's creamy and delicious, but not too sweet. My only complaint is that it lists palm oil as an ingredient and palm oil is generally bad for the environment.
Becca U.
Palatine
Love the flavors due to the wide variety. The price point isn’t bad because you can find them on sale. They have a great taste and the toppings are great. Good flavors and can find at most stores. Always on sale and recommend to others, they are always coming out with new flavors
Abigail D.
Daly City, CA
I love the Chobani Flips and this flavor is pretty good. I bought these when they were on sale at Target and even not on sale, they’re pretty affordable. I would definitely purchase these again and again!
Lauren C.
How has the variety been on your crunchy pieces? I (literally) had one chunk of caramel that was very small and one or two pecan pieces. The rest was pastry. Anybody else?