Chobani® "Flip"™ Cinnamon Bun Fun™ Low-fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

Nonfat-yogurt-(Cultured-pasteurized-nonfat-milk),-blueberries,-water,-evaporated-cane-sugar,-sugar,-wheat-flour,-walnuts,-vegetable-oil-(Palm,-palm-kernel,-sunflower-oil),-brown-sugar,-natural-flavors,-fruit-pectin,-cocoa-butter,-salt,-rice-syrup,-spices,-cinnamon,-nutmeg,-baking-soda,-sunflower-lecithin,-locust-bean-gum,-lemon-juice-concentrate.-contains-milk,-wheat-and-walnuts.-manufactured-on-a-line-that-also-handles-tree-nuts,-soy-and-peanuts.-contains-live-and-active-cultures:-s.-thermophilus,-l.-bulgaricus,-l.-acidophilus,-bifidus-and-l.-casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Cinnamon Bun Fun™ Low-fat Yogurt
Reese P.
Guilford
THIS YOGURT IS AMAZING! It has the perfect amount of yogurt and crunch to make it a perfect combo! This yogurt has a lot of flavor and after eating this everyday for the past few months, I am still not tired of it! My food supplier has them on sale, most of the time, for 10 for 10! Meaning 1 yogurt for $1 which is an insane deal for this good of a yogurt! Overall, this yogurt is amazing and I definitely recommend you check it out sometime!:)
Jamila M.
Riverview, FL
Chobani Flips are my go-to for a sweet treat. I'm not a huge fan of Greek yogurt but with the added mix-ins, these are absolutely delicious! You can get these at most places on sales for only $1. You can't beat that! They've got endless flavors and will for sure have something for every preference.
Sharon k.
Clearwater, FL
Absolutely delicious and it fills me up when I need a quick but nutritious snack! I love yogurt and know that it is good for you and it is a smart choice instead of chips but it is really delicious and I feel like I'm cheating when in actuality I'm doing something healthy for my body!
Deanna G.
I’m obsessed with all of these flips yogurt, I love checking my grocery store checking the new flavors so far have tried about 6 and I’ve liked them all. Not a fan of Greek yogurt but with the mixed in toppings it’s so yummy!!!
Cyrin Anne G.
This is my favorite flavor out of all the Chobani flip cups. It's creamy and delicious, but not too sweet. My only complaint is that it lists palm oil as an ingredient and palm oil is generally bad for the environment.
Becca U.
Palatine
Love the flavors due to the wide variety. The price point isn’t bad because you can find them on sale. They have a great taste and the toppings are great. Good flavors and can find at most stores. Always on sale and recommend to others, they are always coming out with new flavors
Abigail D.
Daly City, CA
I love the Chobani Flips and this flavor is pretty good. I bought these when they were on sale at Target and even not on sale, they’re pretty affordable. I would definitely purchase these again and again!
Lexi🌞 A.
New Berlin, WI
So good! Wasn’t sure if I’d like the cinnamon since I’m usually s fruity yogurt person, but this cup was amazing and had the perfect amount of “granola stuff” to put in your yogurt love it!
Holly W.
This brand yogurt nails the flavor. It tastes like a cinnamon bun was blended, then placed in a yogurt cup. I love the added texture the “flip” portion adds to this yogurt. I eat this item several times a week, if not several times a day!
Susan J.
Roseville
Just recently tried this and love it!  Have also tried some of there other mix in and this is one of my favs.  To start you have to like greek yougart.  If you don't you will not like this.  The mix ins are what make it special.  Tastes like a cinnamon roll.  Good value and I would buy it again.
Lauren C.
How has the variety been on your crunchy pieces? I (literally) had one chunk of caramel that was very small and one or two pecan pieces. The rest was pastry. Anybody else?