by Chobani

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Hazelnuts, Water, Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Cocoa Powder, Natural Flavors, Fruit Pectin, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Organic Soy Lecithin, Salt, Vanilla. Contains Milk, Hazelnuts And Soy. Manufactured On A Line That Also Handles Peanuts, Tree Nuts And Wheat. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Gluten Free
Kosher Certified
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

I've never seen this Chobani flip flavor! It looks delicious, where can I buy it?
Start your review of Chobani® "Flip"™ Chocolate Haze Craze Chocolate & Hazelnut Flavored Low-Fat Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Asheville, NC
Fun way to get in some protein! Despite there being nuts, it isn't too hard on the teeth. Good flavor, and gluten free to those who need it! I was buying the large containers of greek yogurt but never managed to finish them. Now I like to stock up on these; I'm very on-the-go, so now I get in my necessary protein much easier and more consistently.
Nashville, TN
This is my son and my favorite. The hazelnut crunches are perfect adding to the yogurt. So smooth and good. Doesn't seem there's enough yogurt, it's smaller than it looks and is a little fattening. So easy to eat 2 at a time. But it is yogurt and it's good for the body.
Wheaton, IL
I usually don’t like the taste of yogurt but I love this one. I eat one of these every day. They are such a quick and easy but filling snack. Inexpensive and taste soo good. Love that there is a little bit of crunch to it instead of just plain yogurt.
I've had the Chobani Plain Greek Yogurt and I really like it, so I decided to try the Chobani Flip Chocolate Haze Craze since I love chocolate & hazelnuts, but I was a little disappointed. I did read on the lid that is said "chocolate hazelnut flavored greek yogurt," but I didn't think much of it. Before flipping the cup I tried the yogurt and it had a weird taste I couldn't make out, it definitely wasn't chocolate or hazelnut. When I added the chocolate chips & hazelnut chunks it took away from the yogurt flavor and I was able to eat it, but wasn't really a fan.
Asheville
The only brand of yogurt that I purchase anymore, have been stuck on these for months now. I find myself returning to the same few flavors and I never get tired of them. It always come down to the hard choice of Haze Craze or Salted Caramel Crunch!
Newton, NJ
This is absolutely without a doubt hands-down the best yogurt I’ve ever had! It’s not even like a yogurt it’s a dessert! I get these ten or 12 at a time when I go grocery shopping! They are just so good for a snack anytime anywhere or you need to do is bring a spoon! I often have them for breakfast as a snack when I’m just relaxing watching TV or when I am just craving something sweet! And it doesn’t make me feel so guilty because it’s yogurt! They have a crazy amount of hazelnuts and chocolate chips in it to mix in to the delicious yogurt which is thick and creamy and tastes amazing! If you like hazelnut and chocolate you will love this yogurt! I am definitely a fan!
Middle River, MD
Every single Chobani Flip yogurt I've tried has been super fun. The flavor combinations are delicious, and this one is no different. I have to confess that I'm one of those people who licks the lid of the yogurt (who are you if you don't?). My first impression of the yogurt by itself didn't impress me. BUT adding in the chocolate chips and hazelnut pieces kicked this yogurt up 5000 notches. Chobani got this all the way right. Even the size of individual pieces of the mix-ins and the amount provided are perfect.
I bought these on sale ($1 each) at Target and I’m glad I did! I’m not sure I’ll purchase them often, because I prefer the taste and price of the traditional non-fat Chobani options, but it was a nice treat!
Kalamazoo, MI
This is my favorite flip yogurt cup from Chobani!! I love the hazelnut and chocolate in there, it helps me satisfy my sweet tooth. I like to throw these in my lunch. They're cheaper, which makes my lunches more affordable and they taste good too!
Brownsville, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This yogurt is really good! I like the fact that they give you plenty of options to choose to mix with the yogurt! I’ve bought this several times already! It’s affordable but sadly it’s only for one yogurt and not several packages! I would recommend to take this on the go as a quick snack!