Chobani® "Flip"™ Chocolate Haze Craze Chocolate & Hazelnut Flavored Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Hazelnuts, Water, Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Cocoa Powder, Natural Flavors, Fruit Pectin, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Organic Soy Lecithin, Salt, Vanilla. Contains Milk, Hazelnuts And Soy. Manufactured On A Line That Also Handles Peanuts, Tree Nuts And Wheat. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• I've never seen this Chobani flip flavor! It looks delici...8 Answers
Chobani®
Meg W.
Linden, VA
This is by far the best yogurt I've tried. (Before putting in the flip side.) The yogurt tastes like chocolate hazelnut without the overly sweetness some of the hazelnut spreads will give you. It's not super sour or bitter like some of these other Chaboni flavors can be. And the chocolate chips & hazelnuts are amazing for the crunchiness as a whole. For $1.00 at Wal-Mart you seriously cannot beat these Flips. Best thing Chobani could come out with in my opinion. Best breakfast, snack, or pick me up between meals for me. Currently experiencing Gestational Diabetes with my pregnancy so this is my little booster snack between lunch and dinner sometimes too. Also a great snack to share with my 2.5 year old when she wants what I'm having. Once again. Great job with the flavors #Chobani
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
This taste so good. It’s full of hazelnut flavor. The flip concept is very fun. YoU get to add texture and flavor and crunchy bits to your yogurt. If you love Nutella you will love this yogurt. It’s very affordable and they have so many different flavors and toppings you can mix with these. Low in calories too. I love it.
Jessica N.
Denton, TX
This flavor is what got me hooked on Chobani flips! The coconut flavor tastes real and the almonds round out the flavor. It’s delicious. The right balance of crunch, cream, and sweetness. Chobani® "Flip"™ Almond Coco Loco™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Antonia M.
I really like this flavor. The hazelnut yogurt has a great flavor. It tastes even better with the chocolate chips in there. I really like these because they’re very affordable and come in a variety of flavors. These are great for breakfast or just a little snack. I would definitely recommend trying these. I think this is a good option for anyone who likes chocolate chips or the flavor of hazelnut.
dontasia b.
Olean
Top flavor. The mix of chocolate and hazelnut isn’t perfect. I’m not a hazelnut fan unless it’s in this yogurt. I often buy this flavor the most. If it was the only flavor left on earth, I would be 100% okay with it! I recommend
Keeley B.
Queen creek , AZ
I love this flavor! Eating the haze craze is like having a chocolate dessert that isn’t too rich or heavy. So nice for a quick snack at work or at home. This flavor is super yummy. Chobani flips are a staple at my house.
Mary K.
Edina , MN
I’m usually not a big yogurt fan but I do love the Chobani Flips. I was on a health kick and wasn’t eating desserts so this became my treat. The flavor combos are fantastic and you almost forget you’re eating yogurt!
Brittney A.
Hollister, CA
I’m obsessed. I wish they had these growing up because it would have gotten me to eat yogurt! I use them as a dessert substitute for my kid, and for my lunches when I need a sweet snack. They are not overwhelming with sugar and taste delicious!
Shelby A.
I bought these on sale ($1 each) at Target and I’m glad I did! I’m not sure I’ll purchase them often, because I prefer the taste and price of the traditional non-fat Chobani options, but it was a nice treat!
Kenia J.
Fullerton, CA
This yougurt I love so much! It has a very amazing taste. I ussually get them at Walmart and they are on sale for only 99cents. They are so good delicious I love it! I would definitely keep buying them!
Rebekah B.
I've never seen this Chobani flip flavor! It looks delicious, where can I buy it?

Chobani®