Chobani®

Chobani® "Flip"™ Almond Coco Loco™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Love this life. Fuel Yourself. Protein is the key and Chobani® Greek yogurt is an excellent source!

• Did you guys know if I can find a Dairy free yogurt??2 Answers
Reviews (2093)
Buy on Jet.com
Jermaine P.
Chattanooga, TN
WOW!! When I ate the first spoonful, I could not believe how much this yogurt tastes like an almond joy! I love that combination of flavors. I actually started to feel guilty eating eat...lol. While it is much higher in calories than the yogurt I usually eat, it was definitely more pleasing to the palate for sure. I savored every spoonful. Yes, it really is that good!

The yogurt itself is very sweet and has coconut in it. It's creamier than regular Chobani yogurt, in my opinion. The "loco" was a nice blend of sliced almonds and little pieces of dark chocolate; enough that made it quite satisfying in every spoonful.

This yogurt is a wonderful alternative to high calorie desserts. I'll definitely be indulging again :-) Thanks Chobani! This one's a definite keeper!
Jamie B.
This has to be my favorite snack, breakfast and treat! I can eat it any time of day. Just enough sweetness in the creamy coconut Greek yogurt to be a dessert when I am craving something sweet. Then with the added touch of dark chocolate and almonds for crunch it is perfection! I don't stop there...it's a perfect start to any day for breakfast as again it is not too sweet, just the right amount to be a perfect breakfast! If I'm dragging in the afternoon and need a quick pick me up of protein...I again reach for this favorite as it packs a punch!
Linda K.
Cleveland, Ga
This yogurt is so very good! I have always liked yogurt ok but a little on the fence as well. When the Greek yogurt came out I did not like it at all. Then I found Chobani with the fruit on the bottom. This is so much better! There are several flavors and each comes with a crunch topping you can add in. It is very filling and would make a great quick to go breakfast for all ages! I know me and my daughter are both had hooked! Another great thing is they are extremely affordable!
Makeda B.
Jacksonville, Fl
I couldn't believe how rich and delicious this yogurt was, Other greek yogurts I've tried are bitter, flavored weirdly, or make my stomach hurt. I've never had any tummy problems with this. It might appear a little pricey compared to just picking up a Yoplait for 50 or so cents (this is $1.50 where I live), but this is definitely worth the price. Not to mention you can control how much toppings you want, and if you even want to add them in the yogurt in the first place.
Emily W.
Kaneohe , HI
One of my favorite flavors. The yogurt has a nice light coconut flavor, which is inhaced when you add in the chocolate chips and almond slices. It isn't too thick as most Greek yogurt usually is, I think it's a perfect consistency. The yogurt is on the sweeter side, not tart like plain Greek yogurt. It's a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth. My only complaint is that sometimes there is a thin layer of liquid when you open it. But, once you mix it, it goes away.
Danielle L.
Baltimore, MD
The trifeca of good snack

Salty, Sweet & reasonable in calories

Yummy coconut yogurt, with salted Almond slivers and dark chocolate chunks.

Love, love, love.

I used to eat these as my late night snack, but I keep for my afternoon slump at work. It helps keep me away from snack machine and candy bowl.

You can usually find them on sale at Giant, shoprite or shoppers. There are so many flavors if Salty & sweet aren't your thing
Kali N.
Oak Harbor, WA
I start every single day with an Almond Coco Loco from Chobani. When I discovered these at Safeway, I have been hooked since. At roughly $1.00 a pop, its a value you can't beat. I have tried the other "flip" flavors, but none stack up to the Almond Coco Loco. I recommend this to all of my family members and coworkers and have since gotten many other fans around me! I don't know how to start a day without Chobani!!
Janet K.
I just love these flip yogurts and this flavor is my absolute favorite! The combination of coconut yogurt with almonds and chunks of chocolate is delicious! When I find them on sale, they are an especially great value. They are made with only natural non-GMO ingredients and eating the Greek yogurt makes me feel like I'm having something at least a little bit healthy for breakfast; try it, you won't be sorry!
Samantha M.
The best, most delicious Greek yogurt that I have ever tried! For around one buck a piece, I buy one for each day of the week when grocery shopping. I just grab it and go for breakfast and sometimes dinner. This is my favorite all time flavor and no other can compare. The coconut with the chocolate and the almonds... Oh God, it's delicious. Would recommend 120% and if I could rate it 6 stars I would.
Megan W.
Bloomington, IL
The coconut flavor in this version is excellent, and there are just enough bits to satisfy my crunchy fix. Bits are chocolate chips and sliced almonds so it's like eating an Almond Joy. Much better than any other yogurts with add ins I've tried. I've been enjoying these all summer as they've been on sale at my local Kroger. They make a perfect late night snack and I will continue to purchase them.
Jazmin C.
Is the combination of this good? I was almost going to buy it but I wasn't sure of it.
Mariah k.
I've heard that this yogurt is really good, but never have been a fan of Greek yogurt. Is this worth another try to win over my taste buds?
Brenna M.
Is the coconut very strong? i LOVE coconut and typically top my yogurt with coconut chips
Hala A.
are you a breakfast person? what do you usually take as a breakfast??!!?! Chobani® "Flip"™ Almond Coco Loco™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Ohhhh is this good? I am not a big fan of yogurt but I like Chobani... Should I try this combination?