Chobani® "Flip"™ Almond Coco Loco™ Low-Fat Yogurt

by Chobani

#3 in Yogurt

Love this life. Fuel Yourself. Protein is the key and Chobani® Greek yogurt is an excellent source!

Do they have an coffee flavors?
is this pretty sugary?
[product:chobani-flip-almond-coco-loco-low-fat-greek-yogurt-5.3oz][product:chobani-"flip"-almond-coco-loco-low-fat-yogurt] Has anyone tasted a difference since they changed packaging ?
Start your review of Chobani® "Flip"™ Almond Coco Loco™ Low-Fat Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Dahlonega , GA
I'm very particular about yogurt.  I won't eat most of them because of the yogurt taste.  It's too strong.  I tend to stick with  Oui by Yoplait French Style Yogurt, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vanilla, 5.0 oz (4 Ct)FAGE Total 2% Blood Orange Low Fat Yogurt , and Noosa.  I only picked this up because it was a Free Friday at Kroger.

I now have another yogurt to add to my "I'll eat this" list. It is SO GOOD.  There's the right amount of chocolate and almond and I love the crunch it adds to the yogurt. The yogurt by itself isn't overpowering and doesn't leave a weird feeling in my mouth.

I'll definitely purchase again.

I'll definitely purchase again.
I would say that this is the perfect snack to curb any sweet craving. However with that said it does contain a lot of sugar, so if you’re really trying to lower sugar intake, this might not be the yogurt for you! For me personally I find that it’s a nice dessert substitute or a perfect afternoon snack to hold me over until dinner. A smooth yogurt, mixed with thin almond slices, and chocolate to add additional flavor.
New York
Definitely my favorite! I am not a big fan of yogurt but this one I eat it all without hesitation. I love the coconut almond chocolate combination, it gives an explosion of flavors in the mouth where you pick nuttiness from the almond, sweetness and freshness from the coconut yogurt and a tiny bitterness from the chocolate. Great combination!
El Centro
All of the Chobani Flips are spectacular but this flavor is my favorite. Such amazing coconut flavor with perfect texture in the yogurt and the mix ins are amazing. Coconut flakes that are crisp, chocolate bits that are dark and a little bitter to offset the sweet, and honey roasted almond slices. Amazing combination.
San diego, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this yogurt. already enjoy the original chobani yogurt as is,but when i discovered these chobani flips,they were a game changer.They are super delicious and i have always liked textures in my food ,so it gives it a added crunch.You also cant go wrong with the chocolate portion it includes.
Las Vegas, NV
These are my favorite on the go breakfast items! They’re easy to grab and go, DELICIOUS, and surprisingly filling. I can’t eat a heavy breakfast first thing in the morning so I take one with me to work in the am. They tend to hold me over until lunch and Chobani has a ton of flavors - this one is just my FAV!
Yogurt has evolved.  There is more to the flip than just yogurt.  It's a taste sensation in your mouth.  Kinda like a dance off in your mouth.  Flip, stir and eat....It's not as boring as plain yogurt and delicious at the same time.  It's a must try if you haven't tried it.
Baldwin Park, CA
Love all Chobani flips but this is definitely one of my favorites! The almond flavor is not overwhelming or artificial at all and the extra dry bits are the perfect complement to this delicious treat. I love eating these for breakfast or on the go or even just as a snack to stave of that midday hunger.
This yogurt is so good. I usually buy the four pack with in store coupon bringing them cheaper. I love the coconut yogurt with almonds and chocolate pieces is just the perfect combination of sweetness and crunch. I don't buy them often because of price but I do get them when they are on sale.
Elyria, OH
Discovering chobani flips was amazing for me because now their one of my absolute favorites! Their greek yogurt base is so creamy and tasty! I love all the different varieties as it gives a little spice to the yogurt. Almond Coco Loco is one of my all the time buys. So crunchy and flavorful!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Fort Worth, TX
il y a un an
Chobani® "Flip"™ Almond Coco Loco™ Low-Fat Yogurt ? Does anyone else enjoy these as much as I do?
Julia R. • il y a un an
Definitely one of my fave flavors of Chobani Flips! Slightly wish the almonds were a little less sugary but it’s so good with the coconut yogurt and chocolate chunks!
il y a 2 ans
Katie L. • il y a un an
These are so delicious! Theyre made with Greek yogurt and flavored perfectly. I love that I get to add in the nuts and chocolate to my liking and it adds a really great crunch.