Chobani® "Flip"™ Almond Coco Loco™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #1 in Yogurt

Love this life. Fuel Yourself. Protein is the key and Chobani® Greek yogurt is an excellent source!

• Did you guys know if I can find a Dairy free yogurt??2 Answers
  • How are Chobani® "Flip"™ Almond Coco Loco™ Low-Fat Yogurt ?2 Answers
  • Is the combination of this good? I was almost going to bu...15 Answers
Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Almond Coco Loco™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Staci F.
Ada, OK
I LOVE Chobani Flip yogurts! They come in many different varieties but this one is my favorite! It has a coconut yogurt that just makes you feel like you’re on a tropical island while eating it. There are also dark chocolate chunks and honey roasted salted almonds that you can “flip” into the yogurt side. Something noteworthy about this product, with the extras being in a different compartment on the container you are able to put as little or as much of the almonds and chocolate as you want! It is a tad bit more expensive that regular single servings of yogurt but definitely worth the price!
Jamie 💛.
San Bernrdno, CA
I just ate this for breakfast and it's so good tasting! The chocolate is a little bitter and the greek yogurt gives that TANGY and it taste amazing! I can't consume dairy and when I do, Its rarely. I love yogurt SO much and I miss it SO much, the greek doesn't interrupt my stomach like any other yogurt does. I adore this so much, it's also cheap. I love a product that's easy to get, and this is REALLY easy to get.
Kiara R.
Murriet
I tried Greek yogurt before from a different brand and I hated the weird consistency and taste but Chobani changed my opinion on Greek yogurt. The flavors are very good and don’t taste like weirdly artificial while also offering a variety of different flavors. Chobani® "Flip"™ Almond Coco Loco™ Low-Fat Yogurt is my favorite because I love coconut and the almonds and dark chocolate pair very well with the yogurt.
Janine S.
Milwaukee
I love chobani yogurts, it’s really good really healthy and I always get it from walmart because they always have a lot of stocks. And yes it’s really good. I think I love the flip better it gives you a great taste and a little thrill when eating it. Chobani® "Flip"™ Almond Coco Loco™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Stacey B.
Saint Cloud
This is my favorite Chioboni flavor! What I love about it is it has a sweet enough flavor to fulfill your sweet craving, but at the same time is healthy for you. It has a good even ratio of almonds to yogurt. There’s just enough in every bite. They’re a little pricey so I usually only get a couple, but when they’re on sale they’re a great, healthy snack to stock up on!
Shelby D.
Chobani flips are by far my favorite go-to yogurt brand! They are affordable options to include in your everyday lunch. I have been buying this brand for years - Almond Coco Loco is my favorite. At first I didn’t think I’d like the brand because of the coconut flavor but I’m blown away by the great mixture of tastes (almonds, dark chocolate, and coconut)!
Allie G.
This is seriously my favorite treat/snack! When I was pregnant and feeling terrible, it was the only thing I could stomach. It always tasted great and more importantly, made me feel great! It’s wonderful knowing I’m getting good protein while eating something that tastes like dessert. Will keep buying literally forever, and would highly recommend!
Julia L.
I adore my flips and I love when I can find them in the cafes on campus. They’re delicious and the add-ins are always a great pop of flavor, plus the format makes it so they aren’t soggy and keep their crunch. My only issue is that because of the design, there’s not actually a lot of yogurt in each flip at the end of the day.
Sam S.
San Antonio, TX
This is definitely one of my top favorite yogurt flavors of all time. The reason I’m giving it 4 instead of 5 is solely based on nutritional facts. I wish this flavor had less sugar! Otherwise, it’s phenomenal. The contrast between the creamy yogurt and the crunchy almonds is what really makes this a winner.
Kelsey L.
Dallas, TX
This is probably my TOP favorite go to yogurt. I feel like it comes in every flavor that you could want and it is the perfect serving size. I love how easy it is to take it on the go with you and I also feel like the price is pretty affordable. I also appreciate that you can find them almost anywhere.
Jazmin C.
Is the combination of this good? I was almost going to buy it but I wasn't sure of it.
Mariah k.
I've heard that this yogurt is really good, but never have been a fan of Greek yogurt. Is this worth another try to win over my taste buds?
Hala A.
are you a breakfast person? what do you usually take as a breakfast??!!?! Chobani® "Flip"™ Almond Coco Loco™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Brenna M.
Is the coconut very strong? i LOVE coconut and typically top my yogurt with coconut chips
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Ohhhh is this good? I am not a big fan of yogurt but I like Chobani... Should I try this combination?