BY CHOBANI

Strawberry non-fat yogurt with cornflakes & honey pecan granola; 1.5% milkfat. see more...

Pavithra S.
Pavithra S.

Since this is a container of flip yogurt, it carries what I like to call the typical "sidecar" design. The yogurt, in this case strawberry Greek yogurt, is in the main compartment and in the "sidecar" is the add-ins. In the case of this container, the add-ins include honey graham cookie pieces (and crumbles) and also small white chocolate chips. The Greek yogurt itself was very thick and very creamy and carried a mild strawberry smell. It was kind of off-white in color slightly leaning toward pinkish and also had small shreds of strawberries in there as well, albeit very small shreds.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Mckinney, TX
I discovered this product at a local grocery. I am a big greek yogurt conniseur so I can be a bit picky, but this brand and flavor doesn't leave anything to be desired. It's not grainy or have a sugar alternative aftertaste. I buy chobani flips every time I go to the grocery store! I absolutely love them. They make great snacks and breakfasts. I would (and have) recommended them to all my friends and family :) Definitely worth the price!
Corinne S.
Corinne S.
Los Angeles, CA
These flip cups are my weakness! The perfect breakfast or snack depending on how hungry you are -- definitely on the lighter side. I give it 4 stars because it's a bit high in sugars. It's definitely one of a kind and packed with flavor. I usually stock up on these because you can find them at Ralph's on sale from time to time 10 for $10.
Jori H.
Jori H.
Paris, MI
I love these things so much. they are healthy sweet and just so yummy. They are not that expensive either. I buy these every time I go to the store and eat them at least three times a week their yogurt is more smooth than others. The only complaint is there is too much of the nuts and others things to put into the yogurt.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Bloomington, CA
Love this yogurt i usually don't flip it i just get a spoon and mix it together i have bought this product a couple of times and it seems like a nice healthy option. It has a very good flavor to it, i also recommend this one and the chocolate coconut flip one, those are the best ones out there!
Lyubov S.
Lyubov S.
Cliffside Park, NJ
It's been in my lunch box for the last year. I bring it with me everyday to work. This is very delicious yogurt. Every cup of CHOBANI Greek Yogurt is filled with all natural ingredients, real fruit and milk without preservatives or artificial flavors. Will recommend it to all of my friends.
Violet W.
Violet W.
Moorhead, MN
I love strawberry greek yogurt and this was no exception. Chobani has never failed to be delicious. Always exactly what I think im purchasing and I never seem to have to throw it away when it expires because it's already gone. One of my favorite yogurt brands and I will continue to buy it
Maria S.
Maria S.
Chowchilla, CA
I really love yogurt and the flips looked so cool! I bought a couple and found the fruit to be way too sweet for me. The yogurt was good, but instead of flipping, I just got some yogurt on my spoon and did little dunks in the fruit. I recommend trying when you have a sweet tooth!
Stefanie F.
Stefanie F.
As someone who wasn't a fan of greek yogurt for the longest time, I tried this product and was immediately hooked. Not only was the taste great but it made me really enjoy eating greek yogurt that my fridge is now always stocked with this. I plan on trying more flavors soon.
Bridget S.
Bridget S.
Lilburn, GA
My family all loves this flavor, it is the first one to get gobbled up out of the fridge. I love that the fruit is separate until you choose to add it, so it does not water down the yogurt. I give this two thumbs up and definitely encourage you to try it and enjoy it!