GroceryDairyChobani
Chobani "Flip" Strawberry Sunrise Non-Fat Greek Yogurt

Chobani® "Flip"® Strawberry Sunrise Non-Fat Greek Yogurt

by Chobani

Strawberry non-fat yogurt with cornflakes & honey pecan granola; 1.5% milkfat.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chobani® "Flip"® Strawberry Sunrise Non-Fat Greek Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Elora D.
Oil City, PA
I love yogurt, especially when it's Greek! This company makes great flavor combos and these flips give you the perfect pairing of sweet and crunch. I think these are one of the best breakfast on the goes.
Dom C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love the flip chobani yogurts and the strawberry is my favorite! It's the perfect treat and has the perfect fruit / yogurt ratio. It's also easy to mix without making a mess! I think the flavor is perfect and not to see but not to boring like most yogurts. Would buy again
amanda T.
Seriously a fan of Chobani!! I absolutely love their flips. The added bit of crunch to the creaminess make my taste buds happy!! And with so many flavors to choose from, I'm never disappointed. 😊
Yia V.
Sacramento, CA
Chobani is bomb. It's creamy and yummy. Strawberry is a good flavor to try anything out. I bought it at my local grocery store. It is considered a healthier options of yogurt. I would recommend it.
Katherine H.
Kansas City
Love, love, love this! It's so yummy and creamy. It's good for a snack, dessert, or a quick breakfast. My son likes it too in his lunch.
Bethany H.
Sterrett, AL
Chobani Non-Fat Greek Yogurt Flip Strawberry Sunrise is a delicious yogurt. I've purchased it at Sprouts and Publix before. I plan to try other flavors soon.
Ashley L.
Concord, CA
One of best strawberry yogurts ive had. my husband loves it and eats it every morning with granola. I bought it at winco, it tastes yummy and the strawberries actually taste like strawberries.
madisson  L.
REDCLIFFE, WA
not my favourite yogurt but still nice. fruity flavours are always the best. i don't know if im doing it wrong but I always seem to make a mess with these types of products. but thats probably user error. but it's tasty so thats all that matters
Katelyn N.
Hillsboro, KS
I haven’t seen this one for awhile at my local grocery store but this was one of my favorites. I am now a repeat customer and recommend these to anyone who has trouble eating yogurt by itself. So good and so affordable
Famah A.
Denver, CO
Chobani is my favorite Yogurt. It Has the best taste. For a college student it's Breakfast on the go Whenever and wherever. If you wake up late and you'll need breakfast, this yogurt is the way to go!

Looking for your answer?