Chobani®

Chobani® "Flip"® Strawberry Sunrise Non-fat Greek Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Strawberry non-fat yogurt with cornflakes & honey pecan granola; 1.5% milkfat.

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"® Strawberry Sunrise Non-fat Greek Yogurt
eeva s.
I love this flavor along with many of the others they make in flip. I do wish there was more on the flip side you mix into yogurt cause I like to portion a bit of yogurt with a lil of whatever side is in flip portion! S'mores, and salted caramel pretzel is so bomb too!
Mikayla G.
This yogurt was so good! I first got this because I love strawberries and yogurt. It tasted like vanilla yogurt and strawberries, its really healthy and good for breakfast especially if you're running late or you don't have time to make a big breakfast for yourself. It's a good snack too if you have kids and you're looking for a healthier snack option. I recommend and i'm glad my mom got this for me!
Alyssa S.
This is a great snack or meal that taste out of this world yet is very healthy to one. I love the fact that there is delicious fruits in it that makes the taste so much better. This is a healthy snack that will fill any hunger. I recommend this to anyone.
Caitlin G.
tuscaloosa
Its awesome! I love this yogurt so much.  The perfect breakfast for anyone in a rush.  I feel like I'm feeding my family something great.  Everyone loves it so much.  Can't keep it in the fridge.  The strawberries are so natural.  Would recommend this to everyone.
Khary O.
Woodhaven
Very very good
Loveeee This yogurt
Super creamy very good flavor
Love the flip ones.All of them are good
It doesnt leave an after taste and its not super sweet .Price is good ,supermarket has them on sale a lot 10 for 1 dollar .I buy them all the time .Very convenient for work or school.
Lisa N.
Centerton, AR
Absolutely love this!!!  This yogurt comes with toppings which gives it so much texture that you won't get sick of it!  The flavor is absolutely great! Not overbearing at all!  The price is good for the quality and amount.  I would definitely recommend it!
Candace R.
Helena,
The yogurt is smooth, thick, creamy, with delicious toppings on the side. You have the option of flipping the entire side of toppings into your yogurt or just using a half portion to cut down on sugar/calories. I usually keep these on hand if I'm craving something sweet.
Erin F.
Saint Louis, MO
I am not a huge fan of this yogurt and I would much rather have another brand or flavor of yogurt. It does have a lot of product and it is very healthy. I have only tried this kind once and I would not recommend it as my first option.
Chelsea G.
Ewa Beach, HI
This yogurt was better than I expected! What makes it really unique is that there is a flip container that you can mix the yogurt with the granola and fruit. It's really convenient me tastes great! I will definitely buy again.
Caitlyn C.
Muncie, IN
The strawberry yogurt is my favorite out of any of them, and I absolutely love the flip cups it comes in. It separates the yogurt from the fruit so you know everything is staying fresh and will taste that much better when it comes time to open it and eat it.