Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtChobani
Chobani "Flip" Strawberry Summer Crisp Low-fat Greek Yogurt

Chobani® "Flip"® Strawberry Summer Crisp Low-fat Greek Yogurt

by Chobani

Made with milk from cows not treated with rBST. According to the FDA, no significant difference has been found between milk derived from rBST-treated and non-rBST treated cows.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chobani® "Flip"® Strawberry Summer Crisp Low-fat Greek Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Leah E.
Chobani® "Flip"® Strawberry Summer Crisp Low-fat Greek Yogurt uploaded by Leah E.
Purchased at: Publix
So I scanned this product since it did not come up on the search BUT this review is for the pumpkin harvest crisp flavor, I’m not a fan of dairy but I saw pumpkin and thought I’d try it, it’s really good would be even better if made with almond milk
Shurida L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love having something sweet that is low fat with the yogurt. It makes for a great snack in between meals. I’ve purchased this one with many other Flip flavors.
Weymi C.
Bronx, NY
Love the taste .. great snack.. great taste .. great quality .. great low calory snack..
Lady Y.
Chobani® "Flip"® Strawberry Summer Crisp Low-fat Greek Yogurt uploaded by Lady Y.
This limited edition batch of chobani flip strawberry rhubarb shortcake is a great summer freshing combo of of sweet and tart with the right amount of crunch and smooth. DELICIOUS!!!!
Kristal G.
Flips yogurts are my absolute favorite! The extra ingredients on the "Flip side" change the flavor completely and make it even better. These are so affordable and definitely worth it for the amount you get. The added "flips" are more filling than just normal yogurt would be on its own.
Augusta T.
Tallahassee, FL
Absolutely amazing perfect taste and the flip part is good usually I mix up the flavors but I love the strawberry flavor most! A great value for the perfect amount of yogurt. My favorite flavor! I would recommend this to my entire family! I love this brand!
Candice V.
Mondovi, WI
Yumm, this id's so great for a fit light snack in the middle of my crazy day it's perfect. Not to mention it fits perfectly into my diet. The protein is high and the sugar is low, fantastic little snack in the middle of my day. I wish they came in 12 packs so I didn't have to buy so many.
kathy Q.
Bensenville, IL
I am in love with this! I love how it taste amazing and I love how it has low calories! So I can enjoy and not feel guilty! I think the strawberry summer crisp is amazing and I just love how it taste! I got this at a grocery store and i used coupons and I have told others to do the same! It is even worth buying without a coupon i think :)
Callie C.
Portland, OR
Chobani® "Flip"® Strawberry Summer Crisp Low-fat Greek Yogurt uploaded by Callie C.
The flavor I’m reviewing scanned as this but in actuality it is the Chobani Flip Lemon Meringue Pie 🍋! In my opinion the non other yogurt product with “add-in” ingredients compares to the flavor combinations offered by Chobani! The yogurts are always creamy and flavorful and the add in options are so delicious and compliment the yogurt perfectly! Seriously feels like a guilt indulgence! The lemon meringue pie flavor is pure lemony heaven! The “flip add-ins” are pastry crumbles (yummmmm 😋), icing peices ( which taste more like whites chocolate crumbles), and sweet lemon clusters!!! If you like lemon treats, pies or wafers , and yogurt of course 😉, I suggest you try this variety!!! Don’t forget the other Chobani Flip Flavors!!
Katelyn N.
Hillsboro, KS
This is a really good flavor but yet again you get addicted to a flavor and then they discontinue I️t. This is a lot of flavor for the price, and super affordable. I love these yogurts I won’t buy anything else now

Looking for your answer?