Chobani® "Flip"® Strawberry Summer Crisp Low-fat Greek Yogurt

by Chobani

Made with milk from cows not treated with rBST. According to the FDA, no significant difference has been found between milk derived from rBST-treated and non-rBST treated cows.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chobani® "Flip"® Strawberry Summer Crisp Low-fat Greek Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Asheville, NC
My review is for the Chobani Flip Coconut Snowball flavor. I scanned the barcode and it came up as strawberry so I'm wondering if limited edition ones have the same barcode. I really like it, it tastes almost like coconut ice cream or snow cone. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about the waffle cone pieces but that really added to the snowball feel of it. The coconut flavored yogurt is a great way to switch things up, too, especially for people who don't like the texture of coconut shreds.
Hillsboro, KS
This is a really good flavor but yet again you get addicted to a flavor and then they discontinue I️t. This is a lot of flavor for the price, and super affordable. I love these yogurts I won’t buy anything else now
Kissimmee, FL
This is one of my favorite flavors! I look forward to it in the summer months. It has crunch with white chocolate chips and it’s the perfect sweet snack for summer.
Lafayette, IN
I’m so obsessed with this flavor. I like many of the flip Chobani yogurts but this one is one of my favorites. The yogurt is so creamy and it’s the perfect amount for a snack. It tastes so good with the crisps and white chips. I could eat one every day. And they are very affordable.
This is amazingggg! I probably raid the whole stock of this flavor whenever I'm at the store. My husband thinks I'm crazy because of it but this is the one main yogurt I've found in a while that I'm in love with Lol! I definitely recommend!
Portland, OR
Chobani® "Flip"® Strawberry Summer Crisp Low-fat Greek Yogurt uploaded by Callie C.
The flavor I’m reviewing scanned as this but in actuality it is the Chobani Flip Lemon Meringue Pie 🍋! In my opinion the non other yogurt product with “add-in” ingredients compares to the flavor combinations offered by Chobani! The yogurts are always creamy and flavorful and the add in options are so delicious and compliment the yogurt perfectly! Seriously feels like a guilt indulgence! The lemon meringue pie flavor is pure lemony heaven! The “flip add-ins” are pastry crumbles (yummmmm 😋), icing peices ( which taste more like whites chocolate crumbles), and sweet lemon clusters!!! If you like lemon treats, pies or wafers , and yogurt of course 😉, I suggest you try this variety!!! Don’t forget the other Chobani Flip Flavors!!
Rome, NY
The Chobani Flip Summer Crisp is my new favorite yogurt!! I first saw this in my local price chopper a little over a month ago. I always like to try new flavors when they come out. I've only found a couple that I did absolutely love. But this Summer Crisp flavor is truly Devine!!!! It's fresh, fruity, crunchy and refreshing. The strawberries taste so fresh and juicy i could have cut them myself!
I was never a big yogurt eater until I tried Chobani flips. There are other yogurt brands that have pieces you add into the yogurt, but the flavor mixes Chobani has created has me hooked. I'm currently obsessed with the pumpkin harvest crisp. It has pie pieces, pecans, and pumpkin seeds... Yum! Some of my other favs have chocolate pieces in them. Something sweet with something healthy, it's a win/win.
Reading the ingredients of this  product at the store, I thought I would enjoy it. I've bought almost every flavor of the Flip Yogurts, and this is my least favorite. The strawberry flavor tasted artificial, and the white chocolate chunks were too large for the small portion of yogurt. I would recommend this brand, but not this flavor of yogurt.
Loved the flavor and texture.  The packaging is very convenient.  This is a little more expensive than plain yogurt, but I find it worth the price.  I am a repeat user of this yogurt and buy it every week during regular grocery shopping.  I find it at Walmart, Winn Dixie, Target.  All the places I shop, so it is easy to find.