Chobani® "Flip"® Sriracha Mango Greek Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I like the flip yogurts, but I am wary of trying this one...3 Answers
Chobani® "Flip"® Sriracha Mango Greek Yogurt
Alex G.
Orange County
I LOVE THIS YOGURT omg I cannot give this enough stars. If you like salty sweet - you have to try this! I admit it sounds odd, but it is the best combination. I have not been able to find it lately (seriously bums me out more than I would like to admit) but its THAT good! Do your tummy a favor!
Mary J.
Manhattan
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! So I can't really handle spiciness but this is just too delicious. Also I really love mangoes. The yogurt helps to keep the spiciness mostly at bay. I also like that there is a crunchy part to this. I like the texture of the yogurt with the dried nuts or whatever it is. I would eat one everyday if I could. I just have to find it again since they ran out of this in finefair but I haven't been able to find it so far.
Dina T.
Neillsville, WI
I didn't think I would love this product but my love for mangos and spicy-ness won me over. and i'm glad it did. i surprisingly did love this product! it's a nice alternative for wanting something light and fresh yet not too sweet. it's the perfect combo of sweet and salty.. with a light kick!
Christopher C.
Houston
This is actually a great snack for on the go. Pricing was great as well. The first time I purchased this brand and type was for my sister, but I was quickly sold as well. The flavors are amazing. Key lime is my favorite. I definitely would recommend it to everyone. I'm sure there is a flavor out there that you would love.
Samira W.
Silver spring, MD
This was soo good i loved how it was spicy, but the yogurt made it less spicy. I think Chobani is a really good brand and not expensive. I am a repeat customer and I have been getting this brand of yogurt for years. I would never stop buying this it is my favorite brand and the only brand I eat.
Kiana D.
Bellaire, OH
I really couldn't wrap my head around this one. It wasn't awesome, but someone payed for it, so I figured I might as well eat it. It was bought at Walmart and I would have preferred another flavor.
Semyia B.
Washington, DC
When I first saw it I was a little hesitant, because it's yogurt, mango chunks, and sriracha. It doesn't taste that bad the first scope was a little weird to me, but I swirled it around a little more and it was actually like eating a spicy mango.
Genevieve S.
Cumming, GA
I love this yogurt. It's so delicious. The sriracha is yummy. I make sure to get it on sale so that I don't have to pay full price. Sometimes Greek yogurt can get expensive. My favorite kind of yogurt is the kind that you can dump stuff into. It is definitely for my spice-loving friends.
Jillian W.
This flavor is so amazing.  The creaminess of the yogurt mixed with the crunchy of the stir in makes this my favorite yogurt.  I love how the heat from the Sirracha mixed with the sweetness of the mango is great.  I love foods that mix sweet and savory.  This is my all time favorite yogurt and I am usually not a fan of yogurt.
Lisa V.
Tastes GREAT!! This yogurt treat makes your taste buds and tummy super happy!! While it doesn't have the lowest amount of sugar, it is worth it to try and treat yourself once in a while. Since it is a little higher in price than some of the other yogurts, you wont be tempted to purchase all the time. I would recommend this yogurt!
Rochelle M.
I like the flip yogurts, but I am wary of trying this one because of the Sriracha. Does it burn your mouth at all? Or does the yogurt and mangoes even it out? I'm a wimp when it comes to "heat" in my food.