Chobani® "Flip"® Peanut Butter Dream® Low-Fat Yogurt

by Chobani

#20 in Yogurt

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Sugar, Water, Peanuts, Palm Kernel Oil, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Rolled Oats, Milk, Skim Milk, Rice Flour, Salt, Honey, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Locust Bean Gum, Vanilla Extract, Fruit Pectin, Cocoa, Annatto (For Color), Natural Flavor, Organic Soy Lecithin, Rosemary Extract, Vanilla, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk, Peanuts And Soy. Manufactured On A Line That Also Handles Tree Nuts And Wheat. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
No Preservatives
Made With Milk From Cows Not Treated With Hormones Like Rbst*
Includes Live & Active Cultures
Three Types Of Probiotics
Kosher Certified
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

Is this any good? How is the consistency of the peanut butter?
I Seen these everywhere but are they really that good and what’s the texture?
How does this taste??
Start your review of Chobani® "Flip"® Peanut Butter Dream® Low-Fat Yogurt!
Schertz
This taste like you are eating a dessert. It is so good when you open it there is two sides, one side is the Greek yogurt and the other side is the goodies you mix into the yogurt. You get the creaminess of the yogurt with the crunchiness of the other side, it’s usually small chocolate chips with graham cracker. I have ate so many of these Chobani yogurts I don’t remember what is actually mixed into it. What I do know is that it is delicious and really good for you because of the Greek yogurt.
Kent, NY
I recently purchased these and I have got to say they are the most amazing yogurt I have ever had. I don’t usually buy yogurt because I don’t like the taste but these don’t even taste like yogurt they taste like dessert. I recommend buying more flavors because they are amazing. I will be buying this product and more of these flavors in the future. Super convenient for anyone on the go.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Chobani® "Flip"® Peanut Butter Dream® Low-Fat Yogurt uploaded by Susan S.
When I first mixed the yogurt together, and took a taste, I immediately was thinking a 3*. However, as I continued to eat it, the flavor, and texture became more appealing. I love Vanilla low fat Greek yogurt, and I could certainly see, and taste the peanuts. There were tiny milk chocolate type kisses. I only found one peanut butter cluster. I probably wouldn't buy it again, but not bad.
Willow Spgs, IL
Chobani® "Flip"® Peanut Butter Dream® Low-Fat Yogurt uploaded by Stacy K.
I didn’t think I would like this flavor because I didn’t think it would be sweet but to my surprise this is one of my favorite flavors, however; every time I eat this flavor/variety the yoghurt smells like it’s expired. I’m not sure what that’s about but other than that, this is a great flavor to try.
Pomona
If you are a fan of sweet and salty, then I recommend you purchasing Chobani's "Flip" yogurts! This was the first one I had tried, and I was instantly hooked. They are perfect for on-the-go breakfasts or quick snacks when you need something light on your stomach. I think both kids and adults enjoy this yogurt! #sweetnsalty
deltona, FL
this is  one of the better tasting yogurts I have tried and the flip part is so much fun..I love flipping the chocolate and peanut butter pieces into the yogurt and eating it for a light breakfast on the go or at work.  It is usually on sale where I shop for 10 for $10.00 making it a really good bargain
Union City, GA
This is honestly one of my favorite flavors in the Chobani Flip line. Its creamy, smooth, and the add-ins are a nice touch especially when you are craving some this guilt free and sweet. It's quite and affordable snack at your local grocer and it makes you feel good. That's an unbeatable combination!
Marshall, TX
Ok, so I looooooove this yogurt flip! I buy these a lot. I like the sweetness that it can bring if you're wanting something sweet for breakfast but you also don't want to be completely unhealthy. I love the price point too, there are other yogurts out there that aren't as good that cost much more.
Edinburg , TX
This is my new favorite yogurt. I love peanut butter and being able to have that in a breakfast yogurt has changed my life. I really enjoyed that though the peanut butter flavor was very prominent it wasn't overpowering and added a nice flavor to the overall experience of the yogurt.
Coram, NY
Chobani Flip Peanut Butter Dream- This yogurt is so delicious!! I love how the yogurt is low fat and can still be healthy with sweets inside. It is a bit pricy so I usually purchase when they’re on sale for $1.00! I recommend buying because this can be a more healthy dessert choice!