Chobani®

Chobani® "Flip"® Peanut Butter Dream® Low-fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #77 in Yogurt

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Sugar, Water, Peanuts, Palm Kernel Oil, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Rolled Oats, Milk, Skim Milk, Rice Flour, Salt, Honey, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Locust Bean Gum, Vanilla Extract, Fruit Pectin, Cocoa, Annatto (For Color), Natural Flavor, Organic Soy Lecithin, Rosemary Extract, Vanilla, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk, Peanuts And Soy. Manufactured On A Line That Also Handles Tree Nuts And Wheat. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"® Peanut Butter Dream® Low-fat Yogurt
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I absolutely love these yogurt cups. They have all of the great protein elements of Greek yogurt and I see them at most major grocery stores. The peanut butter chips really add a great bit of texture and flavor to enhance your yogurt experience. The only downside is that for a yogurt cup they are really chock full of sugar. I wouldn't give it to a child because I could easily see a sugar high/crash situation.
Janet K.
I absolutely love these flip yogurts - they all have the right amount of light sweetness with the added crunch – just perfect! This is the first time I tried this flavor, and I love it! The peanut butter flavor is there, but is not too strong. The peanut butter clusters and milk chocolate bits add just the right amount of crunch. I will purchase this again for sure!
Adrienne B.
Kapolei, HI
This yogurt is absolutely delicious. I could eat it by the bowlful. Thankfully I don't live in a dream world where I think it's healthy, but I sure which it was!

This is one of the few Flip products I can eat as it doesn't contain any tree nuts so thanks Chobani for that as well. If you're a fan of salty, sweet and peanuts and chocolate you can't go wrong here.
Dani R.
Goshen, IN
I really like this brand of yogurt in general, so I tend to switch between this brand and a few others. I really liked how much of the flip side products you get to add to your yogurt. I was expecting a smaller portion and was surprised to see it was decently sized. It does include peanut butter chips which mix well with the yogurt. I would purchase again.
Kalynn D.
Asheville, NC
This. This right here is AMAZING. Peanut butter is my everything and yogurt is kind of my jam. I was actually recommended by someone else to try this product and I would not have if I hadn't been told to do so. I am so glad I did. It's my new favorite but I think it is everybody's favorite because it is always sold out at Target. It is worth trying!
Taylor N.
Mesa, AZ
This yogurt is so good it's like a dessert! It's got crunchy peanut butter and chocolatey pieces that you dump into awesome vanilla Greek yogurt, but still with all of the protein and good fat of Greek yogurt. If you like yogurt but have been in need of a treat or just looking to spice up your snack time this is it.
Kristine W.
valencia, CA
I just recently started buying these and am now in love! The yogurt flavor is so light and creamy and the peanut butter clusters are the perfect topping! I have tried several different flavors and none of them have disappointed. It's a light and healthy dessert that I will surely keep buying.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
This is the best yogurt I have ever eaten! I have tried a couple of the other Chobani Flips but this is by far, THE BEST one I have tried! I love that it tastes like both peanut butter and chocolate! I would definitely buy this yogurt again! It isn't expensive and it's great size for a snack!
Alexa D.
Columbus, OH
I love the Chobani flip yogurts - from a quick on the go breakfast to a great lunch side. I buy them at my local giant eagle or target. They're a little more expensive, but I buy 4-5 to use throughout the week. I need a little crunch in my yogurt and this peanut crunch flavor is delish!
Charlotte D.
This my favorite flavor Chobani next to the chocolate haze craze! These two flavors are actually the only ones I tend to buy because I enjoy them so much. I eat these multiple times a week and never get sick of them. I highly recommend trying them even if you don't tend to like yogurt.
Layne S.
Garanhuns
Nunca encontrei desse ainda por aqui parece ser delicioso , quanto custa ?