Chobani® "Flip"® PB&J Greek Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I want a huge tub of this stuff!1 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor?? Mine is definitely the pb&...3 Answers
Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"® PB&J Greek Yogurt
Yuri K.
As someone who has a super huge sweet tooth, I was pleasantly surprised by this product. When you open the package, the package is divided into two sections - one consisting of the yogurt, and the other consisting of the toppings. I really like this idea so that you can control how much topping you get. You simply bend the corner over to pour the topping into the yogurt. The PB&J flavor caught me by surprise. It was so much better tasting than I had originally thought. After this, I went back to the grocery store and almost cleared the section haha.
Lindsey S.
Lansing
Yum!!! I love Chobani and this one has stolen my heart! So good! This is my favorite Flip flavor by far!! It does have quite a bit of sugar,but it's a healthier sweet treat! I would recommend this Chobani flavor to anyone who loves PB&J! It's a great product!
Alison J.
San Marcos
I have tried several of these. I was skeptical of this flavor at first, but I actually really enjoyed the flavors. This is my favorite late night go to snack. It isn’t super heavy, and it leaves me feeling full so I won’t want to eat anything else
Georgia S.
I absolutely love the convenience of being able to flip the topping onto my yogurt. This is an easy snack to grab for when going out to run errands or in a cold pack on a trip. The flavor is outstanding and I love how it’s a healthy alternative.
Taylor A.
Carrollton, TX
This seriously tastes just like a PB&J! Smooth, creamy, and just like your favorite childhood sandwich. It makes a great breakfast or snack, any time of the day. They have a really wide variety of flavors too!
Katelyn E.
My mom used to buy me this flavor and I loved I️t and we hadn’t seen I️t in awhile and I guess this is why.. I wish they wouldn’t discontinue some of the best flavors.. these are very affordable but I feel like every time I find a new favorite they discontinue I️t
Brooke T.
Columbus, OH
I love Chobonai Flip yogurt options! It is a great go to quick breakfast paired a couple boiled eggs. I’m addition, it makes a great snack in the afternoon. My favorite flavor is definitely the PB&J! You really can’t go wrong!
Lauren I.
My favorite Chobani flavor HANDS DOWN. Just the right amount of crunch and sweetness, while still being relatively low in sugar. I've found these at Target on sale at 10/$10, you better guess who bought at least 8 (gotta have some variety occasionally). They are typically decently priced and go on sale fairly often. A GREAT grab and go, or lunch box/after workout item.
Katlin B.
Lexington, KY
These are so good! I love that they have mixed in the strawberry yogurt for the pb&j. The strawberry yogurt is delicious and the add ins make it even better. I always get them 10 for $10 at the store which makes it even better!
Heather J.
Las Vegas
Hands down, one of the best flavored yogurt I’ve ever had. (Not that I’ve had a million) I also like Noosa, but for Greek yogurt, this is the best. And the flavor is so unique on top of it. Perfect amount of crunchy and sweet.
Allison M.
Preston, CT
What is your favorite flavor?? Mine is definitely the pb&j! I just wish there was more clusters 😩
Carli B.
I want a huge tub of this stuff!

Chobani®