Chobani® "Flip"® Nutty For 'nana® Banana Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Bananas, Water, Almonds, Chocolate Liquor, Sugar, Honey, Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Butter, Salt, Fruit Pectin, Locust Bean Gum, Natural Flavor, Vanilla Bean Powder, Turmeric (For Color), Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk And Almonds. Manufactured On A Line That Also Handles Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat And Soy. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"® Nutty For 'nana® Banana Low-Fat Yogurt
  • "They are one of my favorite snack!" in 1 review
Jackie J.
Youngstown, OH
I honestly love all of the flip flavors but this one is my favorite. They are perfect for fending off the late night sweets craving for without completely ruining any progress you’ve made. I always buy them when they go on sale. The crunch in them makes them more satisfying as a snack.
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
I love bananas and I think this chobani yogurt is one for anyone who is a minion like me and loves bananas. Honestly this is my favorite type and brand of yogurt I don’t think I have reached for anything else since I discovered it a few months ago
Star🌹 M.
San Francisco , CA
I love this one it tastes really good I bought it because I love bananas. I’ve bought this quite a few times, it’s not expensive at all and good taste so it’s definitely worth the money I recommend if your someone who really wants a tasty yogurt!
Denise R.
Dacula , GA
This is my breakfast when in the run. The bananas and peanuts are so yummy together. This is also my choice for dessert at the end of the day. Its rich creamy yummy yogurt.
Staci T.
Covington , VA
I’m obsessed with almost all flavors of these flip cups. They’re delicious and good for protein intake & caloric values for folks like me trying to gain weight. They crunchy and delicious. HEAVEN IN A CUP. Only flavors i haven’t tried gave raisins in them.
April J.
I love Flips. I don’t normally like yogurt but these seem more like eating dessert. I particularly like the banana ones because it’s like eating a chocolate covered banana but I also like a lot if the other flavors.
Mary Kate B.
Madison, AL
This is my ultimate go to when I don't have time. The taste with the little slivers of chocolate and crunch of nuts makes the perfect combination. The protein also makes it to where I'm not starving an hour later.
Michelle B.
I HATE yogurt. I think it's tastes weird. I have never been a fan of it. But THIS?! Delicious! I've tried several flavors like the salted caramel, the coffee, and this banana one. The banana one is the only one I like so far. It doesn't have that really tangy taste like most yogurt. I get these for $1 at Wal-Mart. It is a nice healthier snack than what I normally gravitate toward. Would recommend this to anyone.
Jennifer W.
This is my least favorite flavor that I've tried out of the flip range. Luckily I only bought one to try I definitely wouldn't repurchase it wasn't horrible just not a huge fan and was hard to get through.
Stefanie V.
Coconut Grove, FL
The only way I can eat yogurt is when I buy Chobani flips. I love all of the flavors but this one is especially delicious. They have the best flavor combinations and you can get them at most grocery stores.

Chobani®