Chobani®

Chobani® "Flip"® Mixed Berry Morning Non-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Fruit Puree Blend (Strawberry, Blueberry, Raspberry, Blackberry), Rolled Oats, Dried Cranberries, Almonds, Sugar, Natural Flavors, Fruit Pectin, Honey, Oat Syrup, Puffed Kamut Wheat, Puffed Barley, Canola Oil, Millet, Chia Seeds, Quinoa Flakes, Locust Bean Gum, Salt, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color), Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sunflower Oil. Contains Milk, Almonds And Wheat. Manufactured On A Line That Also Handles Tree Nuts, Peanuts And Soy. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"® Mixed Berry Morning Non-Fat Yogurt
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
Chobani Flip Mixed Berry Morning Yogurt is sublime! I absolutely love! The yogurt flavor is well balanced and the flip in crunch element is absolutely delicious. I love the perfect balance that Chobani has created with this delicious yogurt. I purchased a ton of these on sale/clearance and absolutely loved them.
Kelly N.
London, KY
I love China I flips!! And this one is my favorite! I purchase it multiple times a month, and it is the perfect affordable breakfast. It’s very bright and refreshing with the berries mixed in, making me feel more energized and ready for my day.
Flower P.
Bryan, TX
Love love love these FLIP Chiobani yogurts! It’s the perfect snack to help satisfy a sweet tooth or even just for a light breakfast. I get these at HEB all the time. They are very affordable and come in many flavors. This MIXED BERRY one is my all time favorite.
Dana H.
Coraopolis, PA
I love this yogurt. I eat a few during the week for breakfast. Perfect snack to take to work and it’s not as boring as regular yogurt. I really like the sliced almonds that are a part of it. Overall really good!
Toni L.
Raleigh , NC
This is by far my favorite. Even without the granola, almonds, and cranberries, the yogurt is delicious. I think it’s really good, and good for you. I don’t tolerate yogurt well, due to diary, but this yogurt doesn’t cause me digestive distress. If you’re in need of light snack, this yogurt is for you. Not to sweet and it hits the spot. Just the right amount of sweetness from the cranberries and crunch from the granola and almonds.
Jeanette C.
Santa Clara , CA
This is my favorite chobani flip flavor ever. The nuts and raisins go so well with the yogurt and it’s not as sweet as some of the other flavors they have! It’s also good for value as it makes a great breakfast