Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtChobani
Chobani Flip Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Peanut Butter Dream

Chobani® Flip® Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Peanut Butter Dream®

by Chobani

Flip® Peanut Butter Dream® 5.3oz

Is this any good? How is the consistency of the peanut butter?
I Seen these everywhere but are they really that good and what’s the texture?
How does this taste??
Start your review of Chobani® Flip® Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Peanut Butter Dream®!
Allie F.
Brooklyn, NY
Chobani® Flip® Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Peanut Butter Dream® uploaded by Allie F.
I love all of the Flip flavors, but the peanut butter ones are some of my favorite! I love the crispy rice pieces. Gives my breakfast a nice crunch!
Bailey M.
This yogurt is so good. It has a great peanut butter taste, is a good serving size, and has lots of protein. Will keep you full for a breakfast meal.
Tessa B.
Sistersville, WV
I would recommend this yogurt to those who like yocrunch. It is similar but it is definitely one step better than the others that I have tried in the past. It has the right ratio of yogurt to crunch.
Susan S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Chobani® Flip® Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Peanut Butter Dream® uploaded by Susan S.
When I first mixed the yogurt together, and took a taste, I immediately was thinking a 3*. However, as I continued to eat it, the flavor, and texture became more appealing. I love Vanilla low fat Greek yogurt, and I could certainly see, and taste the peanuts. There were tiny milk chocolate type kisses. I only found one peanut butter cluster. I probably wouldn't buy it again, but not bad.
Adreane V.
texas
Chobani® Flip® Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Peanut Butter Dream® uploaded by Adreane V.
I love these yogurts for sure. My top of my list. Goes to this yogurt. So yummy and it leaves me full when I eat them. So yummy. Recommend.
Victoria G.
Tualatin, OR
Love it I love peanut butter and this tasted so well with the yogurt.! I wish they would c
Jordan C.
Columbia, MD
Literally looove the flips! They taste amazing every time and I enjoy eating them. It’s like a dessert but low cal and healthy.
Julie E.
Omaha, NE
Chobani® Flip® Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Peanut Butter Dream® uploaded by Julie E.
This is a good one. I like the crunch of the peanuts in the toppings. The yogurt has a slight but not overwhelming peanut butter flavor. High calories for a snack but that’s expected with anything that has peanut butter or nuts.
Stephanie P.
Smyrna, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Chobani Flips are my favorite! They're so good! Not much on the healthy side due to the added goodies though. Chobani® Flip® Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Peanut Butter Dream® is one of my favorite flavors but they have so many other good ones. I love the flip feature too. They make a good snack or even a sweet breakfast.
Taylor M.
Indianapolis, IN
I’ve never been the type to eat plain yogurt because of texture. I love that this yogurt has clusters to “flip” in that are not only healthy but delicious!