GroceryDairyYogurtChobani

Chobani® Flip® Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Almond Coco Loco™

by Chobani

#4 in Yogurt

Flip® Almond Coco Loco™ 5.3oz

I Have seen these online everywhere, is it worth the hype ?
Where can I find these?
Do they have an coffee flavors?
Start your review of Chobani® Flip® Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Almond Coco Loco™!
Shawna H.
Kissimmee, FL
Chobani® Flip® Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Almond Coco Loco™ uploaded by Shawna H.
Chobani® Flip® Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Almond Coco Loco™ uploaded by Shawna H.
I absolutely love these yummy yogurts especially this flavor coconut and then the roasted almonds and the chocolate so delicious my kids love them after school sit down do their home work you can also make smoothies with these so tasty!
Allie F.
Brooklyn, NY
Chobani® Flip® Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Almond Coco Loco™ uploaded by Allie F.
I am trying really hard to become a coconut lover. This yogurt might convert me! The dark chocolate and almond pieces mix well to balance out the sweet coconut flavor of the yogurt.
Shatoya W.
Youngsville, LA
Chobani® Flip® Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Almond Coco Loco™ uploaded by Shatoya W.
My goodness I really love the strawberry cheesecake one but this one is something different!🙌🏾😋 I’m not sure if it’s healthy to eat more than one in a day because of the amount sugar but baby !!!! It’s soo good ..I think I paid 1.29 for just one which is pretty cheap! But this is my new favorite flavor
Maria G.
Sherwood, AR
Chobani® Flip® Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Almond Coco Loco™ uploaded by Maria G.
This is my favorite Brand and flavor of Yogurt I eat it for breakfast & as a light healthy after dinner snack it’s so scrumptious! #Yogurt #GreekYogurt #HealthySnacks
Brittany W.
New Boston, TX
Chobani® Flip® Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Almond Coco Loco™ uploaded by Brittany W.
Purchased at: Walmart
From a sweet tooth or quick snack, this is the perfect go-to! I had a coupon on these Chobani Flips and thought I would try this one. I love the smooth texture of the coconut yogurt with the coconut shavings mixed with with almond slivers and dark chocolate pieces. I think they were $1 each and so worth it! Plus, not many calories! Will buy again!
Saira M.
Groveland
Chobani® Flip® Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Almond Coco Loco™ uploaded by Saira M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My goodness! These are delicious!!! I really appreciate crunch when it comes to food! I like that these come in a wide variety of flavors! This almond coco loco is my #1 favorite!! It has the perfect amount of coconut, chocolate and almonds!! Go out and try these!!
Nicole W.
Chobani® Flip® Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Almond Coco Loco™ uploaded by Nicole W.
Chobani® Flip® Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Almond Coco Loco™ uploaded by Nicole W.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love yogurt but this is one of my favorites! The combination of dark chocolate and coconut in greek yogurt is decadent indulgence. I don't know if I would consider it the most healthy option as it 230 calories with 20grams of sugar and added sugar.. BUT as long as you are not over eating, you should be ok. To yummy to not give it a try...Chobani® Flip® Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Almond Coco Loco™
Elizabeth K.
Wildwood, MO
Chobani® Flip® Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Almond Coco Loco™ uploaded by Elizabeth K.
Chobani Flip Almond Coco Loco is hands down my favorite flavor by Chobani and my favorite yogurt of all time! It is this fabulous mix of sweet and salty bits without overpowering the creamy coconut flavor of the yogurt. LOVE! 😍
Michayla B.
Acworth, GA
These are absolutely my favorite yogurts of all time. I’ll have one any time of day and any flavor. My absolute favorite!
Jenalyn  P.
Waynesville, NC
Chobani® Flip® Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Almond Coco Loco™ uploaded by Jenalyn  P.
Just. No. I love coconut, almonds, and chocolate. Usually together. This tasted NOTHING like you’d expect. Sun. Tan. Lotion. It literally tastes how suntan lotion smells. It’s not good. I don’t know if it’s the Greek yogurt or what, but nah folks. 0/10 never again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jasy F.
Fort Worth, TX
il y a 3 ans
Chobani® Flip® Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Almond Coco Loco™ ? Does anyone else enjoy these as much as I do?
Laura W. il y a un an
Yes!!! Super yummy!! It’s a lovely sweet healthier treat!!