Chobani® "Flip"® Honey That's Nuts!® Low-fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Walnuts, Water, Honey, Pumpkin Seeds, Fruit Pectin, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Locust Bean Gum, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk And Walnuts. Manufactured On A Line That Also Handles Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat And Soy. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"® Honey That's Nuts!® Low-fat Yogurt
Kristin D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Chobani flips! It makes me feel like I’m eating dessert when I’m trying to be healthy and I get a sweet tooth. Be careful tho causes some flavores contain alllllot of sugar. But you can kinda regulate that with the “flip” feature by how much topping you want to add to the yogurt. But I add it all. 😋 yum
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
OMG!!!! This is my absolute favorite yogurt of all time! The combination of crunch, seeds, and flavor make this a very delicious Greek yogurt! I have not seen it in my local grocery store and fear it may have been discontinued. Please don’t do this to me, Chobani! 😩
Brie G.
Katy
HANDS DOWN MY ALL TIME FAVORITE!!! This is my go to EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I’m obsessed with the way the yoghurt blends with the sunflower seeds and nuts. It’s honestly all I eat sometimes and I’ll never get tired of it. I swear.
elizabeth h.
Decatur, AL
I love this yogurt!! Great taste and non-expensive. I believe I got mine at Publix, I couldn’t find it at Walmart. It’s one of the more “healthier” yogurt brands. I recommend this flavor it taste good!!
Amber R.
I was very unsure about this flavor but once I tried bit I absolutely adored it! Chobani flip yogurts give me a good bit of protein without a huge amount of carbs and they are great for breakfast or a snack! They are extremely feeling and are sweet but still healthy enough that I don't feel guilty for eating them.
Christina J.
This flavor of Chobani works really well together. It has the perfect blend of crunchy versus smooth and silky yogurt. It is really good if you are searching for a low priced nonfat Greeks yogurt with lots of flavor.
Karen D.
York
I only had chobani ages times but I did love it. The flip part was super easy, the nuts were super tasty with the yogurt. I would buy again. And I would recommend to anyone who likes yogurt.
Jasmin S.
Palmdale, CA
The Chobani Flips are so convenient and easy. I’m a a stay at home mom with a newborn baby and eating a balanced breakfast is very important. I can definitely maintain a balanced diet with the chobani flips.
Becky M.
I am absolutely obsessed with this product. The taste hits that sweet and salty craving overtime! I love this flavor and many others offered by the company. I buy these and eat them daily. I would definitely recommend these to friends and family!
Allie H.
Overland Park, KS
Not my usual purchase but definitely delicious. Lots of nuts and seeds complimented by the touch of honey in the yogurt. Harder to find for me and thus not my usual