Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtChobani
Flip Coffee Break Bliss Low Fat Greek Yogurt - 53oz

Chobani Flip Coffee Break Bliss Low Fat Greek Yogurt - 5.3oz

by Chobani

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Water, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate Liquor, Milk, Coffee Extract, Natural Flavors, Milk Protein, Fruit Pectin, Locust Bean Gum, Cocoa, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Organic Soy Lecithin, Skim Milk, Vanilla, Salt. Contains Milk, Wheat And Soy. Manufactured On A Line That Also Handles Tree Nuts And Peanuts. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
No Preservatives
Made With Milk From Cows Not Treated With Hormones Like Rbst*
Includes Live & Active Cultures
Three Types Of Probiotics
Kosher Certified
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

Is this flavor of Chobani flips good?
Is this really good???
Since it is greek yogurt, it has a bitter taste and its not quite as smooth as regular yogurt which is filled more with sugar. It does have a lot more protein in it, however.
Start your review of Chobani Flip Coffee Break Bliss Low Fat Greek Yogurt - 5.3oz!
How would you rate this product?
Dani A.
Nee York
Chobani is one my favorite yogurt brands. It has amazing flavors and it is packed very creatively. Even though I very much like this product, I do think it is a bit pricey. However, I think it's worth it. :)
Michelle A.
Pickerington, OH
Omg these are to die for. This by far my favorite kind. I'm not a huge yogurt eater but these I could eat all day.
Iffa B.
Purchased at: Kroger
Chobani Flip Coffee Break Bliss Low Fat Greek Yogurt - 5.3oz one of my favorite coffee flavored yogurts of all time. You can’t really go wrong with it, the yogurt to crunch ratio is perfect, and best part is that it has chocolate in it too. It’s a win-win.
Debbie C.
Jessup , PA
These are my absolute favorite yogurts ever made. I eat like 3 a day I can't live without them. My 14 month old daughter loves these too and I don't feel guilty about giving them to her at all.
Alyssa K.
Chobani Flip Coffee Break Bliss Low Fat Greek Yogurt - 5.3oz uploaded by Alyssa K.
I love Chobani flips as a treat once in awhile. This Coffee Brownie Bliss was tasty, but not what I was expecting from the name. No brownies or brownie pieces in site. It was dark chocolate chips with vanilla biscotti cookie pieces. The Greek yogurt was good and the pieces added a satisfying crunch. If you're looking for a brownie type flavor, this isn't it. If you just want a dark chocolate crunch, this would be great for you.
Jacqueline C.
Wichita, KS
I absolutely loooooooveeee these! They are my favorite thing to snack on while on a break at work or to snack on at home!
Trina R.
Marion, IA
This is a treat for me! My kids know they don't put their fingers on Mom's chobani flips. I love the creamy texture of the yogurt and the flavor punch of the mix-ins. There's the right proportion of yogurt to sweets. These are a flavorful pick-me-up in the middle of my day. Chobani Flip Coffee Break Bliss Low Fat Greek Yogurt - 5.3oz
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
Chobani Flip Coffee Break Bliss Low Fat Greek Yogurt - 5.3oz uploaded by Sarah D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This offers a nice light snack. The name is misleading. Nothing about this is brownie and there is no coffee ☕️ flavor at all. The yogurt has a very mild chocolate flavor and the flip part is little crunchy rice pieces and some chocolate chips.
Paisleigh
This yogurt is so good! It is the best kind of the Chobani Flips line. It is great value. It is not outstandingly healthy but still good. I buy it at Wegmans. It is a bit expensive there though. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Allison N.
My absolute favorite sweet treat! They are also usually on sale at Kroger with 10 for 10