Chobani® "Flip"® Carrot Cake Creation™ Sweet Carrot Low-fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #44 in Yogurt

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Sugar, Walnuts, Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel And Palm), Wheat Flour, Carrots, Pineapple, Skim Milk, Brown Sugar, Orange Peel, Lemon Peel, Coconut, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavors, Spices, Salt, Locust Bean Gum, Sunflower Lecithin, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color), Guar Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Turmeric (For Color). Contains Milk, Walnuts, Wheat And Coconut. Manufactured On A Line That Also Handles Tree Nuts, Peanuts And Soy. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"® Carrot Cake Creation™ Sweet Carrot Low-fat Yogurt
nic c.
Cape Coral, FL
Good product but not my favorite flavor at all. It was very ginger heavy and I thought there were not enough flip bits in the particular flavor.

I personally hate the texture of yogurt. However the bits in Chobani Flips fixes that for me. So when the seasoning is too strong and the bits are too small it does not work for me.

The product itself is a great product. Just not this flavor.
Stephanie G.
The flavor is so good! I love the carrot cake flavor from Chobani. It’s a sin free way to feel like you’re having a sweet treat. They are always coming out with exciting new flavor combinations. Plus the Chobani factory is local to me and employs some wonderful people and is always giving back to our community!
Bellatrix V.
Rochester
I love this brand of yogurt. It is by far my favorite Greek yogurt. This one is really really good. I love the little crunch pieces that give it that carrot cake texture. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family. The only downsides of this yogurt are the price and sometimes they have these little strands of carrot that are just not edible and I find myself having to spit those pieces out. But all in all yummy yogurt that I will by again.
Snow L.
Diberville, MS
Described as "sweet carrot low fat yogurt with cinnamon glazed cake pieces, walnuts, and creamy white chocolate chunks"....

I'm not sure about the sweet carrot yogurt. It tastes like a basic low fat vanilla. There is a powdered sugar taste but no cinnamon cake pieces in sight. Very little walnuts or white chocolate chunks. Save money and buy vanilla yogurt and add a little cinnamon.
Angelica F.
Tavares, FL
I just bought a bunch of this new flavor and LOVED it! Chobani has such a fun selection of topping options. They’re especially wonderful because I’m not usually a yogurt lover, so these really help me stay away from ice creams and more fattening late night treats! I feel like I’m really indulging without all the guilt! This and mint chocolate chip are my favorites but I would recommend trying every flavor, they truly have something for everyone. ❤️
Alyssa K.
I love these chobani flips, their my favorite !! being a college student I don't have much time to sit down and have a full course meal all the time. These are perfect for on the go! I'm only giving 4 stars because of the flavor. I was expecting more from this. I thought it would be better but it was only sub-par. would not purchase this particular flavor again.
Mike D.
I love chobani flips!! They have such a nice texture and the yogurt compliments the flavor perfectly! It comes for a pretty good deal at shop rite 10 for $10 !!! I would definitely recommend this just be careful about what flavor because a lot of flavors have nuts so if you have a nut allergy just be cautious as to what flavor you get. But they do have a quite a few nut free flavors. All in all I love chobani flips
Chelsea B.
Brandon, FL
I was a little hesitant at first to try this product, because my love of carrot cake comes from the absolute buttery, creamy goodness of the cream cheese icing and the moist, savory sweet cake. The flavor masters at Chobani did hit a homerun with this flavor though. I was very pleased to taste a slight sweetness like the frosting within the yogurt and the crumbly bits from the 'flip' were just the right add-in.
Rose G.
Kissimmee, FL
I am a huge sucker for carrot cake and this lets me indulge in my cravings without having all of the extra calories, let alone weighing myself down with all of the heaviness of cake. I always feel sluggish after eating a slice so this is a great way to indulge and still feel energetic to continue on about my day.
Danielle P.
Patterson, LA
I picked up the Chobani Carrot Cake Creation as part of a fall treat. It was absolutely delicious! The blend of flavors was perfect and truly fulfilled my need for a dessert while saving the calories. I would buy again! I love all the delicious flavors.