Chobani® "Flip"® Carrot Cake Creation™ Sweet Carrot Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Sugar, Walnuts, Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel And Palm), Wheat Flour, Carrots, Pineapple, Skim Milk, Brown Sugar, Orange Peel, Lemon Peel, Coconut, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavors, Spices, Salt, Locust Bean Gum, Sunflower Lecithin, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color), Guar Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Turmeric (For Color). Contains Milk, Walnuts, Wheat And Coconut. Manufactured On A Line That Also Handles Tree Nuts, Peanuts And Soy. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"® Carrot Cake Creation™ Sweet Carrot Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Walmart
Diane S.
This product has great texture and it’s DELICIOUS I would buy this a million times again. Obviously I’m a repeat customer. It has so many benefits and it’s one of my favorite products. It’s affordable usually less than $1.95 so price is obviously not a problem. You can buy this product anywhere ( Kroger , target, sams club, walmart, bj’s , etc.)
Krystal C.
I love yogurt. And I've tried different flip cups cause I don't really like just plain yogurt by itself, and chobani has the absolute best flip cups. It's just the perfect ratio and their flavors are numerous and just amazing. I always buy chobani when it comes to flip cups.
nic c.
Cape Coral, FL
Good product but not my favorite flavor at all. It was very ginger heavy and I thought there were not enough flip bits in the particular flavor.

I personally hate the texture of yogurt. However the bits in Chobani Flips fixes that for me. So when the seasoning is too strong and the bits are too small it does not work for me.

The product itself is a great product. Just not this flavor.
Abigail D.
Daly City, CA
When I first purchased this, it was on sale for $1 at Target and I was kind of hesitant on trying it, but it’s honestly so bomb!! This flavor is my favorite put off all the flavors there are and one that’s close first too is the peach cobbler flips flavor!
Tiffani G.
Watsontown, PA
I've tried several flavors of chobani flip. Carrot cake creation is by far my favorite flavor so far. It's a good source of protein packing 12g per cup. I can't wait to try some more of the flavors available.
Jenna j.
Dover, PA
I wasn’t sure if I would like this but it is so good. It has the cake bits in the flip part. The price on these aren’t too bad, if you shop around you can usually find them on sale somewhere. The best place to find these at are target
Carissa J.
Fitchburg
So delicious. Felt like desert. The sugar was a bit high so it probably was but these flips are so dantaatic and all the flavors are fun so it makes it hard to choose. Chobani® "Flip"™ Almond Coco Loco™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Angelica F.
Tavares, FL
I just bought a bunch of this new flavor and LOVED it! Chobani has such a fun selection of topping options. They’re especially wonderful because I’m not usually a yogurt lover, so these really help me stay away from ice creams and more fattening late night treats! I feel like I’m really indulging without all the guilt! This and mint chocolate chip are my favorites but I would recommend trying every flavor, they truly have something for everyone. ❤️
Snow L.
Diberville, MS
Described as "sweet carrot low fat yogurt with cinnamon glazed cake pieces, walnuts, and creamy white chocolate chunks"....

I'm not sure about the sweet carrot yogurt. It tastes like a basic low fat vanilla. There is a powdered sugar taste but no cinnamon cake pieces in sight. Very little walnuts or white chocolate chunks. Save money and buy vanilla yogurt and add a little cinnamon.
Shelby M.
This one wasn’t my favorite but still wasn’t a bad choice. This yogurt is healthy for you and the best choice when it comes to an on the go snack. The price is very reasonable and I would definitely suggest this to my friends!