Chobani "Flip"® Carrot Cake Creation™ Low-Fat Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. Cup

Buy on Jet.com
Desirae C.
Desirae C.
Albany, NY
Of all the flavors, this is by far my least favorite. I understand the need to create flavors to entice more consumers. However, I find this as too sweet and has a fake taste to it. I would not recommend this flavor. Chobani has come a long way with creating flavors that are enjoyable...this one wasn't a big hit for me.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Augusta, ME
Chobani is my favorite brand of greek yogurt. I love the creamy rich texture. The carrot cake creation isn't always in stock which is a bummer but when I happen to catch it I always get it. It's so indulgent without being super unhealthy, and it's like dessert for a work snack. I love it!
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Phoenix, AZ
Creamy, flavorful, and honestly one of my favorite flavors from Chobani "Flip" creations. It tastes like carrot cake, without being an overwhelming flavor. Definitely the perfect thing for when you're craving something sweet but also trying to be healthy.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Klamath Falls , OR
Oh my gosh so good!!! I absolutely love these! Great for when your craving something sweet but want something healthy! My 2 year old loves them! And my picky husband absolutely loves them!!! We purchase these often! The carrot cake was delicious flavor!
Vanessa I.
Vanessa I.
Albuquerque , NM
These taste soooooo delicious!! I love the different flavors they have! Love how creamy they are and how good it taste. These are better then any other product. They are awesome, the vast array of flavors is amazing!
Madison G.
Madison G.
Lock Haven, PA
I love Flips, and this flavour is definitely my favourite. The concept is really different, and it keeps everything from getting mushy. The yogurt tastes really fresh, and the add-ins are really god too.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Unfortunately I do not like their products, I just don't like how it tastes... I gave it another chance at IDEA Expo they had free samples I couldn't finish anything.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Ludowici, GA
Love the chobani flips! So good! I usually do not like Greek yogurt but with the crunch pieces to go into it. I love it. Would recommend these to everyone so tasty
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Sandy, UT
I'm not a huge fan of Greek Yogurt but I really enjoyed this kind!! ☺ If you like carrot cake and Greek Yogurt than I am sure you will love this kind.
Salena R.
Salena R.
Greenville, WI
These come in so many flavors my mom gets them all the time, they are so yummy I suggest them to pack in your lunch and eat them for a snack