Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtChobani
Chobani "Flip" Apple Crisp Twist Greek Yogurt

Chobani® "Flip"® Apple Crisp Twist™ Greek Yogurt

by Chobani

Is this product kosher [product:chobani-flip-apple-crisp-twist-greek-yogurt]?
Does this actually taste anything like apple crisp?
Is this acrylic in calories
Start your review of Chobani® "Flip"® Apple Crisp Twist™ Greek Yogurt!
Caitlin M.
Fremont, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
This was the best thing ever created. So convenient too! Although, you don't get a lot of the toppings. Maybe just had a little bit extra. Other than that, they are always on sale so price is never an issue.
Brittany B.
Waco
I love Chobani flips. I'm not usually a huge greek yogurt person but these are so delicious with the add ins.
Raquel H.
Queens
Carrot cake yogurt is the best thing I’ve had in a long time. If you love carrot cake you will love this yogurt. The granola adds texture to the yogurt and is a must try.
Racquel P.
These flips are all very delicious treats to snack on, however they are a bit high in sugar, so I tend to stay away from eating these regularly and save them for desserts!
Alicia M.
Arvada, CO
I was super surprised I liked this. I was hesitant to try it has a great balanced flavor. I thought it would be too sweet. It's just right. Sometime not so affordable, however, at my store they are frequently on sale. I would buy again. They are worth a try.
Gina H.
Jacksonville
It was not as sweet as a real carrot cake of course ......but it was ok. I didn't really care for the tangy flavor in this flip. I don't think I would buy this flavor again.
Kimberly L.
Lafayette
One of my favorite flavors.  Perfect to satisfy a sweet craving while dieting.  Tastes great and filling too!  Target has a nice variety of flavors to choose from.
Ariadna B.
Kent, WA
No importa el sabor que elige todos están deliciosos y saludables los recomiendo mucho
Debbie C.
Jessup , PA
Th3se are my absolute favorite yogurts ever made and I enjoy these with my daughter who is 14 months old.
Stephanie P.
Vancouver, WA
Second favorite flavor! Taste so good makes you question whether you are eating dessert or a snack