Chobani® Drink Beverage Low-fat Pineapple Coconut Flavored Greek Yogurt Drink uploaded by @thatgirlscrazy ..

BY CHOBANI

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Water, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Fruit Juice Concentrate (For Color), Chicory Root Fiber, Fruit Pectin, Locust Bean Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Turmeric (For Color). Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Drink Chobani™

Real Fruit
Excellent Source Of Protein
1/3 Less Sugar*
Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
Probiotics
Made With Milk From Cows Not Treated With Hormones Like Rbst

Buy on Jet.com
Ashley B.
Port Huron, MI
Talk about the perfect on the go snack! It taste amazing and its good for you! This is my go to breakfast when I dont have time to make breakfast. If you can catch them on sale they are the perfect price. Its healthy and I would recommend to anyone.
Tracey G.
Culver City, CA
Got these to try but my family really did not like this flavor at all. The other flavors like Berry are good and they really like those. They seem rather pricey overall but I'm okay with that if it means my kids get some good calcium and protein. I like the product overall but just not this flavor.
Justine M.
Manhattan, KS
I honestly got this product at the check out line and I wanted to see if it tasted good. I am obessesed with yogurt and everything yogurt. These drinks are SO good. They are thick enough that you don't feel like it is just reguar juice. I highly recommond and I will be purchasing again!
Olivia R.
Chobani hit it out of the park with this one. I absolutely love the idea behind this. It's kinda like a smoothie but even better. I also love the Berry flavor as well. I love how portable this is making it easy to take with me anywhere.
Product R.
This product is a very delicious and nutritious breakfast. You can really taste the delicious fruit flavors that you can't taste in most pre made smoothies. I often buy this for breakfast. I would highly recommend to people who enjoy smoothies for breakfast!
allie m.
Russellville
I absolutely love these! They are great for an on the go breakfast. They fill you up and you're making a healthy breakfast choice! Only 200 calories, it has14 grams of protein, and on top of that it has vitamins A & C!
eliza C.
Sunrise, FL
This is a super great thing to grab on the go, it's easy to drink, no spoon needed! The taste is really delicious. I would recommend this to anyone in the go and likes to snack frequently, like myself.
Sofia K.
Irvine , CA
This is delicious! I love the taste of this and it is amazing! It is super smooth and rich in flavor and is inexpensive I love this brand! They offer many different types of flavors and options. I would definitely recommend this!
Finnian Z.
Hainesport
This was ok for a tougher drink - a little sweet. I like Chobani but too many ingredients start to take away from the simplicity of yogurt. This is a good on-the-go snack
@thatgirlscrazy ..
Austin, TX
Not only are the Chobani products amazing, the entire company is as well. They actually value their customers. I buy this drink all the time. Emailed the company and they sent me free coupons. How thoughtful.