BY CHOBANI

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Water, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Orange Puree, Natural Flavors, Orange Juice Concentrate, Lime Juice Concentrate, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color), Chicory Root Fiber, Fruit Pectin, Locust Bean Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Drink Chobani™

Real Fruit
Excellent Source Of Protein
1/3 Less Sugar*
Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
Probiotics
Gluten Free
Ou-d Kosher
Includes Live & Active Cultures
Excellent Source Of Calcium
Grade A

Kyra H.
Philadelphia, PA
It is like a creamsicle dream! I got this as a free sample once and fell in love. It is very rich, creamy, and blissful. It is almost like having a dessert in the middle of the day. I drink it twice a day as a snack to hold me over while I am at work and it is very satisfying! They are pretty affordable, like most Chobani products, and never disappoint. When they are on sale, get a few because they can do more than just be a drinkable yogurt, they work really great in smoothies!
Kayla B.
Cypress
Soooo good! It tastes very smooth and rich. Some might be thrown off my the 200 calories but when you're on the go and that's the only breakfast you have it's perfect. It's almost like having sherbet for breakfast haha. It's about $2 which is a bit pricey to keep buying so I would always look out for coupons.
Kelsey L.
Utica
Horrible horrible horrible it tastes spoiled. All the flavors of this drink do and I am very disappointed because I am a very big of the Chobani brand and I haven't found anything from chobani that I didn't like before this drink. So sad I would give it zero stars if I could this drink went right in the trash
Shawna G.
I love these yogurt drinks! They come in many flavors and they're so tasty and great for when you're on the go! The yogurt is thick but not too think like yoplait. They're very healthy for you and I would definitely recommend this drink to my friends and anyone else who asked me if they should try them!
Jelena V.
I have bought the chobani yogurt drinks ever since they have started to come out and they have been my favorite. They're a little pricy but they taste better than other smoothie drinks. They keep you full very long, and always come out with new flavors. I will always keep buying chobani!
Alex W.
Mansfield, TX
Sometimes you want to get your yogurt fix in, but you're too busy to deal with a cup and a spoon. Well, this drink is perfect for getting that yogurt craving fulfilled when you're on the go or have full hands. This flavor tastes like orange creamcicle and is great year round!
Tierney A.
Pearl City, Hawaii
This drink tastes exactly like an orange creamiscle. It's fairly affordable, cheaper than if you were to get a smoothie at Jamba Juice. I drink this for breakfast when I'm not feeling super hungry or on the go. A healthier option than picking up McDonald's on your way out.
Shadell C.
Orlando, FL
Tastes just like oranges and cream! It makes such a delicious on the go drink! Also my baby always wants sips so these are perfect for the little ones! I am a first time customer but it won't be my last time purchasing this great product! Yogurt as drinks are the best!
Sara A.
Fort Worth
On the go this yogurt drink is super good. I like having it when I'm in the car and my daughter loves it as a mid afternoon snack. It has a slight tang to it and doesn't seem really sugary.  I bought it at Costco in bulk after trying a sample. I would recommend it.
Amanda M.
Liberty Twp, OH
Oh my goodness! These Chobani are a breakfast staple in my household! every flavor i have tried is delicious! its like a danamals for adults! very smooth and creamy! I always feeel a little better of myself after drinking one! a very healthy snack indeed!