BY CHOBANI

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Water, Apple Puree, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Chicory Root Fiber, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavors, Locust Bean Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Lime Juice Concentrate, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color). Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Drink Chobani™

Real Fruit
Excellent Source Of Protein
1/3 Less Sugar*
Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
Probiotics
Made With Milk From Cows Not Treated With Hormones Like Rbst

• What is the consistency of this? Is it like milk or thicker like ...1 Answers
Natashia W.
Norfolk, NY
These are amazing! Very good for a quick and easy snack. The flavor is great. They're great for an on the go snack.
Barbie A.
Winter Park, FL
So yummy and refreshing. I don't drink milk so yogurt and cheese are a must for me. I like these.
Jasmine R.
Hankamer, TX
So full of flavor and are just amazing for a small snack if you don't want a full meal!
Carrie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
I normally do not like my yogurt to have any sweetness to it, so I normally just eat plain yogurt; but, I got a bottle of this for $0.50 because it was near expiration date and I thought it was very good. It was not too sweet at all it was nice and tart and refreshing and filling cuz I hadn't had breakfast and so it was perfect for that.
One 10 oz bottle has 5 G of fat, 200 calories, 130 mg of sodium, 1 G of dietary fiber, 22 g of sugar and 14 g of protein-- so it may not be the healthiest thing you could possibly eat but it's also not the worst.
Katrina B.
Purchased at: Target ... The Chobani drinkable yogurts are really good! I usually drink more than I'm supposed to (I'm bad, I know) so that kinda explains it LOL. The lemon lime is my favorite flavor because they're my two favorite fruits and the flavor is true.
Ally S.
I buy these as a breakfast on the go. Not as satisfying as a regular meal but they curb early morning cravings and give me the energy to last through the afternoon.
Amanda S.
Mesa, AZ
Not too into drinking my yogurt. The consistency to me is very odd and I feel like it's a large amount in one sitting. The one thing I do enjoy using these for is smoothies to give them a bit of calcium and a bit of liquid to keep the blades running smoothly
Brittney M.
I am not a big fan of these Yogurts.. But as I was looking at Yogurt one day in Target.. These show up on a ofter on Cartwheel I believe 50 Percent off.. And I decide why not try these. I won't be out much money. These don't taste like anything like the Yogurts! These taste Like shakes on the go! Absolutely amazing! Two Thumbs up!
Dennis G.
Long Beach, CA
I'm always trying to find delicious foods to keep me full when I'm trying to diet as well as eating healthy, Chobani has been a huge factor in watching my weight with their low fat Greek yogurt drinks. They're easy to carry and fast to drink when I'm on the go and need something in my stomach to get me through the morning.
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
The idea of this product is great. It is fast and easy to drink. However, the taste is not the best. I mostly taste the lime and I want to taste every flavor. I was expecting it to taste more leafy. I was not happy with this.
Sara S.
Grayslake, IL
What is the consistency of this? Is it like milk or thicker like a smoothie? My kids love yogurt but we need something that can be consumed on the go.