Chobani® Coconut Blended Low-Fat Greek Yogurt uploaded by Zairi G.Chobani® Coconut Blended Low-Fat Greek Yogurt uploaded by Lia R.

BY CHOBANI #52 in Yogurt

Only natural ingredients, excellent source of protein, made with real fruit, no modified cornstarch, no rBST--made with milk from cows not treated with artificial growth hormones+.

Buy on Jet.com
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Floral Park, NY
Honestly the only yogurt I eat. I get a lot of sore throats and yogurt is a great food when I don't want to further irritate my throat. Drizzle some honey on top if its too plain for you and its like a healthy desert. Sometimes for school I stuff them in the freezer overnight and come lunch time they've defrosted and are ready to eat at a nice cool temperature. Highly recommend for quick snacks or healthy lunches on the go.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Calera, AL
This is my absolute favorite yogurt. I'm not a regular yogurt fan, at all (gag). But this one is amazing! It's also super easy to eat on the run, as its all in one container so no spilling the toppings everywhere, you literally just flip it over onto the yogurt. It's low fat which is great but does contain a lot of sugar. Worth it every now and then, though.
Virginia A.
Virginia A.
Hialeah, FL
Im starting to let go of dairy products considering there are so many great vegan alternatives but I did enjoy this yogurt it was pretty good but I don't mind letting it go. For a low fat yogurt its very enjoyable and its flavor is not very artificial or anything so it adds to it. Its also not too expensive so that is always a bonus.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I'm not a huge fan of Greek yogurt so it's rare that I find one I really like but this yogurt is one I can always fall back on. I do prefer the flip cups that have the little crunch and bits on the side but this is a great substitute for when I don't have any of those. It's creamy and light and not to overwhelmingly coconut.
Charisa M.
Charisa M.
Dallas, GA
This is my favorite yogurt!!! I can eat it alone or add granola or fruit. The coconut flavor is amazing! Sometimes I add piece of chocolate. It makes it kinda like a dessert. I've had problems with other Greek yogurts tasting to tart but chobani isn't perfect!!! This is the only yogurt I eat :-) definitely give it a try!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Las Vegas, NV
Being lactose intolerant, I didn't eat yogurt for a very long time, but when I tried greek yogurt I didn't have any problems! Chobani is definitely one of my favorites with their assortment of flavors and options when it comes to nutritional values (no fat, low sugar, etc). The coconut blended is my favorite! :)
Savvy D.
Savvy D.
This is a thick and rich-tasting yogurt with lots of flavor. The coconut flavor tastes natural, not artificial in any way. The four-pack is a great value. My favorite way to enjoy these is at close to room temperature, which really brings out the naturally good flavors. It's almost like a decadent dessert!
Jazmine J.
Jazmine J.
Philadelphia, PA
I love coconut yogurt! This Chobani yogurt tastes like authentic Greek yogurt without tasting like artificial coconut flavoring was added. I love that t comes in the four pack like pudding cups came in when I was you gets its easy storage helps from creating a mess in the fridge and I can just grab and go.
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Newport News, VA
When you are trying to stay healthy but are craving an almond joy, this is definitely the yogurt for you! The coconut flavor is perfects and the added chocolate chunks are a bonus! The consistency of this yogurt is smooth and not too thick. I will definitely be picking these up at my next grocery trip!
Talia M.
Talia M.
san diego , CA
I hated greek yogurt when I was younger but this stuff is so yummy the coconut is my favorite I usually mix in some sunflower seeds for added texture and it makes for a delicious light snack, great for anyone trying to cut back on junk food. they made a permanent place on my shopping list