Chobani® Blended Vanilla Whole Milk uploaded by Jamie S.

BY CHOBANI #49 in Yogurt

Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Vanilla Extract, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavor, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek Yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

Irene G.
Lutz
 The chobani blended whole milk tastes amazing! I had the vanilla flavor,  and it was such a bold flavor,  and smooth taste. I definitly loved the vanilla flavor.  I bought this at a publix, but I'm sure they have it at many other stores.  I will definitly buy this again!
Breanna L.
Roaring Spg, PA
This product for me I thought was very good. I don’t always prefer yogurt but I would definitely eat this with som strawberries and raspberries in it! I would definitely recommend to someone who isn’t a huge fan of yogurt! This is super good and it’s also pretty healthy for you!
Deidra D.
Romeoville , IL
Thick and creamy. Chobani is probably my favorite yogurt brand out there. Super rich in flavor and worth every bite. Not soupy like the other brands out there. I suggest if you love yogurt, try this brand. Vanilla is usually my go to and it’s always bomb.
Gretchen M.
Waite Park, MN
This yogurt is so nummy! I like the vanilla the best because it’s still far more delicious without the fruit in it and you don’t have to worry about if you mixed your fruit in completely! I also love putting the vanilla flavor into smoothies :)
Cali B.
Littlerock
When you open up the seal on the cup you can immediately smell the vanilla smell. The first time I bought one I brought it in Walmart and I defiantly went back for more! I love telling people about this because the taste is perfect if you love a traditional vanilla taste.
Megan R.
Holden Beach
Talk about richness! When it comes to breakfast decadence, this whole milk Greek yogurt from Chobani takes the cake. "Buttery … but In a good way although a bit tart it still keeps you wanting more
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
I love chobani is a good greek yogurt brand, plus i read how this company works and was created and it was pretty interesting too. My only concern is that is too ghick and my mouth satys white lol
Oana M.
Always been a fan of the origional. Smooth taste and doesnt even compare to the off brands. Tried quite a few other ones but always come back to Chobani. We usually get ours in bulk from Sam's Club although they only have the basic flavors of the berries (strawberry, blueberry, cherry). I only find this one at Walmart near me.
Breonna D.
I use vanilla yogurt a lot to substitute for oils in cooking. This is also delicious with granola. One of my favorite snacks! Just the right amount of sweetness without being loaded down with sugar.
Zaria H.
Norfolk, VA
I kinda don’t like how it tastes. It’s slightly bitter to me. It’s creamy though so that’s what I like about it. It was a first and last time thing. I’d rather have the flips. Maybe if they fixed how bitter it is I’d like it.