Hollie M.
Columbus, OH

Do you add anything to your Chobani yogurt? And if so, what do you mix in? (fruit, oatmeal, etc)

Lillian S.
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
2 months, 2 weeks ago
On my plain yogurt i like to add some granola, chia seed and honey
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Warrensburg, MO
1 year, 3 months ago
Yes, I use it in a lot of recipes. I often add things like oats, frozen/fresh fruit, nuts, and cinnamon. I also use it in things like desserts and smoothies.
Jen G.
Jen G.
Lyndhurst, NJ
1 year, 9 months ago
I like to actually get the plain Greek yogurt to add stuff into. This way, you're starting with no other flavors, and no added sugar. When I went to Greece, they served this and now it's the only way I eat yogurt! Slice fresh fruit, Bananas, kiwis, peaches, strawberries, whatever you want and lay them on top of the yogurt and then drizzle honey all over it. It's so delicious, I could cry just thinking about it!!
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
W Bridgewater, MA
3 years, 10 months ago
If I'm having Chobani for lunch I like to add in a little bit of Kashi crunch cereal (to substitute granola), some fresh fruit like cut up strawberries (depending on the flavor), a little bit of almond butter or peanut butter, and some cinnamon. Mix it all together and it's delicious!
Pam M.
Pam M.
Paintsville, KY
3 years, 10 months ago
I add granola and dried blueberries.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
4 years ago
Sometimes I'll top my yogurt with some berries
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Gastonia, NC
4 years ago
If I feel like I need something extra, I usually add in granola with dried berries. My daughters (toddler and preschooler) like to add fresh/frozen fruit such as strawberries and blueberries.
Beth S.
Beth S.
4 years, 1 month ago
I haven't added anything to eat it's great right out of the cup, but I bet some granola would be good on it!
Tina T.
Tina T.
4 years, 2 months ago
Dried cranberries are good added into almost anything
Hannah W.