BY CHOBANI #74 in Yogurt

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Vanilla Extract, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavor, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• What's the best flavor they have?1 Answers
  • How dense and sour is the yogurt? Wanted to try the mango...1 Answers
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
I have never tried Chobani greek yogurt, I have tried another brand and definitely did not like it at all. So i just never picked up any other greek yogurt again, totally based on the really bad taste the 1st one left in my mouth . Today that completely changed, I was given Chobani greek yogurt and asked to sample it, i was very hesitant, but i went ahead and tried it, to my surprise, I loved it!!! Wow i’ve been really missing out, big change is coming.
Alyssa I.
I am in love with the chobani vanilla greek yogurt! I eat one of these for breakfast almost everyday. I enjoy it with some granola and fresh fruit. You can even make it more of a healthy dessert option by adding any topping of your choice. My go to is chocolate chips, banana slices, and almond slices which I like to think of as a "healthy banana split."
Talia I.
Ontario, CA
I generally use Chobani for protein smoothies because I can buy it in bulk and it has a rich, velvety texture, whereas other Greek yogurts are rather chunky and unpleasant. The vanilla bean flavor is very strong, so it’s not a perfectly neutral base for recipes, but I don’t really mind. I’ll continue to repurchase.
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
Yogurt usually doesn’t fill me up for breakfast, but this one does! Just open, stir, and enjoy! This Chobani yogurt is more expensive that regular yogurt and some other greek yogurts, though. However, I would rather spend the extra money for something I like to eat and will fill me up in the morning.
Savanna G.
Champaign, IL
I use this almost every day (alternating with plain). It’s great with granola, on its own, or in smoothies! It is rich and creamy, and very filling. It is a great value and I have converted many people to this brand over yoplait and other yogurts that are not a filling or delicious!
Sarah W.
Philadelphia, PA
Chobani is one of my favorite yogurt brands.  It is smooth and always has a great taste.  I like the vanilla yogurt for making parfaits.  I usually don't buy yogurt if its not on sale but Choboni almost always has a deal where you can buy more and save more.
Sam S.
Chobani almost never disappoints and this vanilla flavor is no exception. Creamy, sweet, and everything you would want in a yogurt. As an added bonus, this ones fat free! I generally use this as a base for a smoothie bowl. Yogurt, fruit, and granola. The perfect breakfast!
Jacqueline D.
h
Love this yogurt, very soft and creamy, thick. Great brand and good price. Love the vanilla flavor, not so sweet like others yogurts. Plus is low in fat, I definitely recommend this product, you should purchase it. Eat and enjoy it, try other flavors, they have so many.
Tess C.
I always buy the Chobani vanilla. I had try other brands but I always go back and buy chobani vanilla. I add fresh fruits with a little bit of crumbled granola. I made this for my mom and she loves it. So it’s mom approved, I definitely recommend Chobani vanilla.
Annelise G.
Springfield
I really like Chobani’s vanilla yogurt. It goes great with fruit and granola. It’s a good quality yogurt and it isn’t as thick as other yogurts I’ve had. I bought mine from Kroger and I would definitely repurchase. The only thing that I didn’t like was the price.
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
What the best flavor to you?
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
Do you add anything to your Chobani yogurt? And if so, what do you mix in? (fruit, oatmeal, etc)
Casey B.
Brooklyn
Is there a coffee flavor?
Mallory T.
What's your favorite flavor of chobani?
Salina M.
Westford, MA
What's your favorite recipe to make with Chobani?

back