Chobani® Blended Vanilla Non-Fat

by Chobani

#12 in Yogurt

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Vanilla Extract, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavor, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Gluten Free
Kosher Certified
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

How do you top your #chobani? Chobani® Blended Vanilla Non-Fat? Sometimes I use Chobani® Plain Non-Fat and add berries and add a handful [product:kellogg's-frosted-flakes-cereal] for sweetness , othertimes, I have vanilla and homemade granola made from Quaker® Instant Oatmeal Original and berries. What do you eat in yours? 😋
Is there a way to request certain flavors to be mixed?
Who has tried this yogurt?
Start your review of Chobani® Blended Vanilla Non-Fat!
9 months agoOak Lawn, IL
this consistency of this yogurt is perfect. it’s smooth and refreshing. you get what you pay for with chobani. it’s high quality and tastes great.
9 months agoBoston, MA
Purchased at: Target
My favorite vanilla Greek yogurt. Great on its own and great with mixins as well. I love how long they last so I can stock up when they’re on sale
9 months ago
I love this yogurt! It has the perfect texture, and the taste isn't too sweet. It's the cheapest yogurt out there, but it is definitely affordable.
9 months agoOlympia
Purchased at: Safeway
Its been a while but i do like to use vanilla yogurt in smoothies or with fruit and granola as a parfait. Its perfect. Great tasting and affordable
10 months agoBrooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Target
Loveee this yogurt! I can eat this everyday. :) I could eat so much of this. All my friends love Chobani too! ❤️ Vanilla’s always my go to flavor 😋
10 months agoHouston , TX
Absolutely delicious. I have bought it locally and love it. The diet I am on specifies it and it seems like Chobani is the only maker. OK with me.
a year agoDenver
I use these little guys for smoothies and they make every smoothie super smooth and the right amount of sweet. Plus a cute size. Get them on sale!
a year ago
I love this yogurt! The taste is great! I have bought this product on multiple occasions! The flavor is wonderful, the fruit really shines through!
a year agoOak Hills, CA
My dad eats one of these along with a shake after every workout. Once in a while, I steal one and they are pretty good. Not too sweet which I like.
2 years agoOcala, FL
I loved the rich flavor of this vanilla yogurt. I enjoy adding my own mix ins so this is a great base. I have also used it to make smoothies with.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
5 months ago
Padma N. 5 months ago
I have it with frozen berries and choco chipssss❤️
2 years ago
Sarah M. 3 months ago
I like the taste better for sure. But the choice would ultimately go by what type of diet I was following.