BY CHOBANI #79 in Yogurt

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Vanilla Extract, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavor, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• How dense and sour is the yogurt? Wanted to try the mango on the ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
I have never tried Chobani greek yogurt, I have tried another brand and definitely did not like it at all. So i just never picked up any other greek yogurt again, totally based on the really bad taste the 1st one left in my mouth . Today that completely changed, I was given Chobani greek yogurt and asked to sample it, i was very hesitant, but i went ahead and tried it, to my surprise, I loved it!!! Wow i’ve been really missing out, big change is coming.
Talia I.
Ontario, CA
I generally use Chobani for protein smoothies because I can buy it in bulk and it has a rich, velvety texture, whereas other Greek yogurts are rather chunky and unpleasant. The vanilla bean flavor is very strong, so it’s not a perfectly neutral base for recipes, but I don’t really mind. I’ll continue to repurchase.
Sara O.
Hamden, CT
Chobani® Blended Vanilla Non-Fat is amazing in smoothies, with fruit, and just as it is! One of my favorite ways to eat Chobani® Blended Vanilla Non-Fat yogurt is to add entire yogurt, a peeled orange, ice, and a little orange juice / water to the Magic Bullet NutriBullet Pro 900 Series... it tastes like an orange creamsicle!!
Savanna G.
Urbana
I use this almost every day (alternating with plain). It’s great with granola, on its own, or in smoothies! It is rich and creamy, and very filling. It is a great value and I have converted many people to this brand over yoplait and other yogurts that are not a filling or delicious!
Sarah W.
Philadelphia , PA
Chobani is one of my favorite yogurt brands.  It is smooth and always has a great taste.  I like the vanilla yogurt for making parfaits.  I usually don't buy yogurt if its not on sale but Choboni almost always has a deal where you can buy more and save more.
Sam S.
San Antonio, TX
Chobani almost never disappoints and this vanilla flavor is no exception. Creamy, sweet, and everything you would want in a yogurt. As an added bonus, this ones fat free! I generally use this as a base for a smoothie bowl. Yogurt, fruit, and granola. The perfect breakfast!
Marisol G.
Delano, CA
First time trying it I loved it! It was so creamy a delicious. Add honey and a little granola and it tastes so good!  I am a first time customer and I would buy it again. Definitely something to eat on the go. I would really recommend it to everyone!
Jessica R.
Cherry Hill
Very good yogurt, I highly recommend. I enjoy this yogurt in smoothies and other recipes. I also enjoy the pineapple flavored yogurt.  It tastes creamy, and not as bitter as other Greek yogurts I’ve tried. I would buy it again, I have bought it again.
Alyssa Z.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I love this yogurt and eat it almost every morning. I live a healthy lifestyle and love how I can enjoy this treat for breakfast without feeling guilty. I love to mix in granola and fresh fruit. I would definitely recommend this yogurt to my family and friends!
Heather R.
Whiteville
What a delicious snack to be able to eat and know that you aren't messing up on your diet. I've preferred the Greek yogurt more than any other yogurt since it came out. I swear by it now! It's also a pretty healthy way to keep your digestive system motivated.
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
What the best flavor to you?
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
Do you add anything to your Chobani yogurt? And if so, what do you mix in? (fruit, oatmeal, etc)
Casey B.
Brooklyn
Is there a coffee flavor?
Mallory T.
What's your favorite flavor of chobani?
Salina M.
Westford, MA
What's your favorite recipe to make with Chobani?