GroceryDairyYogurtChobani
Chobani Blended Vanilla Chocolate Chunk

Chobani® Blended Vanilla Chocolate Chunk

by Chobani

How Matters™. This cup, and every cup of Chobani® Greek Yogurt, is a commitment to crafting our delicious Greek Yogurt the right way--using only natural ingredients, real fruit and milk--without preservatives or artificial flavors. Because how we make our food matters.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chobani® Blended Vanilla Chocolate Chunk!
How would you rate this product?
Allie  F.
Brooklyn, NY
Chobani® Blended Vanilla Chocolate Chunk uploaded by Allie  F.
This yogurt is one of my absolute favorite chiobani flavors! The vanilla is refreshing, and the small pieces of chocolate add a fantastic texture!
Brett F.
Madisonville, KY
This was perfect for a sweet treat. The chocolate was just enough to kick my craving.
Nancy N.
SNELLVILLE, GA
Smooth and creamy. Best yogurt for any time of the day. The vanilla flavor is rich and the chocolate just makes you smile. A great pick me up. All the flavors are just as good.
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
I was not big into yogurt, however when I tried this I was hooked. I usually get from Walmart and its reasonably priced. I love how smooth it is and the chocolate is so good mixed in with it. Good flavor??? no Great flavor.. I could eat this for dessert every night or just for a go to snack.. try it, you might love it.
Ana B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like a lot this yogurt vanilla feels creamy and with rich flavor 😋 and chocolate is sweet but it's ok 👌
Kelly K.
Germantown, WI
I loved this yogurt,until I could not find it in stores anymore. If I could find it again I would love to eat it.
Magdalene  G.
Sacramento, CA
Love this yogurt. Tasty tasty treat. I sometimes also add additional things in my yogurt- almonds, seeds, etc. The flavor and consistency is great! No complaints at all '100% recommend!
Lacie S.
Belen, NM
I do really try to imbrace how healthy greek yogurt is, but I fine Chobani has a harsh chalky finish. I do like when I add it to my morning smoothies- however I have a hard time just adding these to my morning breakfast without have granola added .
abby F.
Richmond
Very creamy, and had a good flavor. I am not the biggest fan of chocolate but it did not disappoint. I like the sweetness level and was a good snack for the middle of the day.
Kali D.
It’s good, however it’s a bit too sweet for me. The vanilla is decent, however it’s not exactly what I was looking for. Overall prefer their plain yogurt and adding my own fruits and honey to flavor it.

Looking for your answer?