BY CHOBANI

How Matters™. This cup, and every cup of Chobani® Greek Yogurt, is a commitment to crafting our delicious Greek Yogurt the right way--using only natural ingredients, real fruit and milk--without preservatives or artificial flavors. Because how we make our food matters.

Samary V.
Vicksburg , MS
For many years I am a fan of Chobani's yogurt, in fact, I like to eat one in the mornings before training. The variety of flavors and the quality of the product is on another level! Add to that, that they contain good bacteria for the immune system and the body in general.

On my last visit to Walmart I found this flavor, which I had not seen before and decided to bring one to try it. OMG! The taste is delicious, the mixture between chocolate and vanilla is on another level. If you are a granola lover, you can incorporate it a bit and you will love it much more. I definitely recommend it to all those who are Greek yogurt lovers and who like to try new flavors without leaving the money in the store.
Angela M.
Tybee Island, GA
I keep this stocked in my fridge at all times. It’s my son’s favorite flavor. He’s normally not a chocolate fan, but this has been his fave for a while now. I buy it at Kroger every week and it’s usually on sale for a reasonable price.
Nicole A.
Dover
Purchased at: Safeway
I love this kind of yogurt. I thought it would be weird with the chocolate but it’s soo good. The vanilla flavor with hints of chocolate go so well together and it’s so creamy. I recommend trying this!
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
I was not big into yogurt, however when I tried this I was hooked. I usually get from Walmart and its reasonably priced. I love how smooth it is and the chocolate is so good mixed in with it. Good flavor??? no Great flavor.. I could eat this for dessert every night or just for a go to snack.. try it, you might love it.
abigail s.
Tempe, AZ
By far my favorite flavor and brand of yogurt! The Chobani Vanilla Chocolate Chunk Blended Low-Fat Greek Yogurt is the perfect snack to pass as your favorite decadent dessert. Don't forget to add your favorite granola. (-; You can find this yogurt at any of your local grocery stores!
Megan L.
W Lafayette, IN
I love this because it is a great dessert crusher when I am craving something sweet!  It had the perfect balance of Vanilla and Chocolate!  I haven't found a yogurt as good as this one!  I bought this from Kroger and I would definitely recommend getting this.
Emily R.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love this yogurt. I ate it every single day over the summer with granola sprinkled on top. It is almost like eating a dessert. Chobani is my go-to brand when it comes to yogurt. The vanilla flavor is delicious. I've found that I can also use this yogurt in recipes such as brownies and cakes.
LeAnn F.
Shreveport
I love that Chobani's low fat options never actually taste like they're low fat.  And to be able to make a chocolate chunk yogurt that easily blends to two textures (yogurt and chocolate) is great! I tell all of my yogurt loving friends to try chobani
Lydia S.
Independence , MO
I have been eating this yogurt to aid to lifting weights. It is low in fats and high in protein, yet still tastes sweet. I typically mix it with granola for extra protein! Love it, staple to my diet. You can buy it virtually anywhere they sell yogurt.
Alana N.
Super delicious and creamy! Chobani yogurt is so amazing. It's the only yogurt I buy! this tastes like a vanilla milkshake with chocolate swirls. Hands down my favorite yogurt and I will definitely be buying any new flavors