BY CHOBANI

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Strawberries, Water, Natural Flavor, Fruit Pectin, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color), Guar Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

Kellie P.
Northville, MI
Chobani is one of my favorite yogurts! A key difference is the consistently and texture. It has a smooth but thick consistency, that tastes amazing alone but works well with toppings. The flavors are never overpowering or chalky and each cup taste the same as the last.
Susan W.
I love Greek yogurt. It's easy to eat. Great for breakfast or a snack. All the flavors are good. I haven't had a flavor I don't like yet. It is a staple in our fridge.  Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Strawberry
May b.
Chapel Hill
Chobani blended yogurt is good, I like it better than the original kind of Greek yogurt because the flavor is more evenly distributed, the price is comparable to other Greek yogurts and I would buy it again.
Lyndsay J.
Oak Lawn, IL
Love chobani, it's so yummy. Always fresh and really contributes to a healthy breakfast. I buy all the time. Especially the plain yogurt and substitute it for sour cream or cheese. I will continue to buy
Katia M.
Goshen , IN
Chobani® Blended Strawberry that I purchased at Target, is great. The flavor is very authentic and the product is affordable. I find that I enjoy this product from this brand more than similar products from other brands.
Krystal C.
So I hate yogurt by itself. I always need something in my yogurt to offset the monotonous taste and texture. But chobani strawberry yogurt, that's definitely something I can eat by itself.
Bri C.
boise
I love this ! It’s one of my favorite yogurts! I got it at Walmart/ winco Whole Foods. I’ve bought it many times. It’s very affordable, not expensive at all. I’m definitely going to but it again! I love it lol
Jennifer A.
Love making this into frozen yogurt it taste great!! Especially strawberry! Its really healthy and if you don’t want it frozen than you can also and some granola and it taste great
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
This is another yogurt brand that I can always get a good deal on at Walmart. It’s a nice smooth Greek yogurt and is great when you want to make a nice healthy smoothie.
Alicia S.
Alto
chobani has been hands down one of the best yogurt brands i have ever tried. it has such a smooth texture and the taste is so fresh compared to.other brands.