Chobani® Blended Strawberry uploaded by Antonia M.Chobani® Blended Strawberry uploaded by Samantha R.

BY CHOBANI

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Strawberries, Water, Natural Flavor, Fruit Pectin, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color), Guar Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Kosher Certified
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

Antonia M.
I really like this greek yogurt. I like this more than I thought when I first tried it. There’s a really nice strawberry flavor that it has. It’s very creamy which is a good texture to have for a yogurt. I really like that it’s made from natural ingredients and that it’s very affordable. I also like the container because it’s simple but I think it’s cute.
May b.
Chapel Hill
Chobani blended yogurt is good, I like it better than the original kind of Greek yogurt because the flavor is more evenly distributed, the price is comparable to other Greek yogurts and I would buy it again.
Katia M.
Goshen, IN
Chobani® Blended Strawberry that I purchased at Target, is great. The flavor is very authentic and the product is affordable. I find that I enjoy this product from this brand more than similar products from other brands.
Krystal C.
So I hate yogurt by itself. I always need something in my yogurt to offset the monotonous taste and texture. But chobani strawberry yogurt, that's definitely something I can eat by itself.
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
This is another yogurt brand that I can always get a good deal on at Walmart. It’s a nice smooth Greek yogurt and is great when you want to make a nice healthy smoothie.
Alicia S.
Alto
chobani has been hands down one of the best yogurt brands i have ever tried. it has such a smooth texture and the taste is so fresh compared to.other brands.
Samantha R.
Fullerton, CA
The strawberry chobani yogurt is delicious. The other fruit flavors are good as well. It doesn’t taste artificial and it has the perfect strawberry to yogurt ratio for me. #breakfaststaple #breakfaststaples #snackattack #food
Molly M.
Gloucester
This is the best strawberry yogurt I’ve ever had. If I could give this 1000000 stars I would. There are some strawberry chunks, but they’re not overwhelming. I love his more than strawberry ice cream, which is saying a lot because I’m like a little kid when it comes to ice cream.
Leigh G.
Cookeville, TN
I find this Chobani blended Strawberry yogurt to be delicious! I had to readjust to American/Greek yogurt after living in New Zealand. New Zealand yogurt is the best yogurt in the world! But Chobani is a great American/Greek blended yogurt. Chobani Greek Yogurt
Keoshia N M.
Chattanooga, TN
It's good really smooth I love the real fruit in the bottom of the cup, its also very good for you I would definitely recommend getting Chobani yogurt I don't think any other yogurt compares to this one I would definelty continue buying this product