Chobani® Blended Strawberry

by Chobani

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Strawberries, Water, Natural Flavor, Fruit Pectin, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color), Guar Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Gluten Free
Kosher Certified
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chobani® Blended Strawberry!
Lancaster, PA
Love flavor. Love the size can take it on the go. It satisfies my taste for something sweet but a healthy alternative.
Reno, NV
Love this yogurt! Probably my favorite one. Love the taste and i like that it's not fat. Great price and a great snack
Maxwell, IA
The beat Greek yogurt. Infused with real fruit! You can purchase at most grocery stores. Check online for coupons too!
Henderson, NV
I eat Chobani every day! Love it so much. Great for probiotics and your daily dairy needs. Great flavor options too.
Bradenton, FL
I love strawberry chobani yogurt it is so yummy and healthy it is thicker because it's a Greek yogurt but I love it !
Prescott
Well blended. Alot of strawberries. No aftertaste. Not sour. Creamy smooth texture. Very flavorful. Highly recommend.
Roswell
I love get some yogurt on breakfast. With strawberry and banana get even better! I love this yogurt it’s my favorite
Syracuse, NY
Nice and swwet. Love the thick consistency favor is nice and strrong. But not overpowering. You can enjoy every bite
Fitchburg , WI
Has the perfect amount of strawberry to yogurt ratio! Also a great size for a snack or a side for lunch or breakfast!
Liberty Lake, WA
Chileans is a great product, not only is it more healthy for you but the flavor is incomparable to any other yogurt.