BY CHOBANI

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Strawberries, Water, Natural Flavor, Fruit Pectin, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color), Guar Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

Buy on Jet.com
Kellie P.
Northville, MI
Chobani is one of my favorite yogurts! A key difference is the consistently and texture. It has a smooth but thick consistency, that tastes amazing alone but works well with toppings. The flavors are never overpowering or chalky and each cup taste the same as the last.
Leigh G.
Cookeville, TN
I find this Chobani blended Strawberry yogurt to be delicious! I had to readjust to American/Greek yogurt after living in New Zealand. New Zealand yogurt is the best yogurt in the world! But Chobani is a great American/Greek blended yogurt. Chobani Greek Yogurt
Susan N.
I love Greek yogurt. It's easy to eat. Great for breakfast or a snack. All the flavors are good. I haven't had a flavor I don't like yet. It is a staple in our fridge.  Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Strawberry
Rachel F.
Billings
My kids are big yogurt eaters, one likes vanilla and one likes strawberry. We all like the consistency of Chobani better than most other brands. It definitely has a lot less sugar than most other regular yogurt brands too!
Lyndsay J.
Oak Lawn, IL
Love chobani, it's so yummy. Always fresh and really contributes to a healthy breakfast. I buy all the time. Especially the plain yogurt and substitute it for sour cream or cheese. I will continue to buy
Katia M.
Goshen , IN
Chobani® Blended Strawberry that I purchased at Target, is great. The flavor is very authentic and the product is affordable. I find that I enjoy this product from this brand more than similar products from other brands.
Krystal C.
So I hate yogurt by itself. I always need something in my yogurt to offset the monotonous taste and texture. But chobani strawberry yogurt, that's definitely something I can eat by itself.
Meyling M.
Jacksonville, FL
I really like this yogurt. I love that you do not feel so much about fruits because my baby does not like it but I do add fruit and it is a simple breakfast. 100% recommended I love it...
Bri C.
boise
I love this ! It’s one of my favorite yogurts! I got it at Walmart/ winco Whole Foods. I’ve bought it many times. It’s very affordable, not expensive at all. I’m definitely going to but it again! I love it lol
Bethany J.
Abilene
Great taste! Love all the Chobani flavors. Easy to find in a variety of the stores I visit. Healthier and contains less sugar than most other brands. Great value for the price too!