BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

We blended our creamy Greek Yogurt with juicy red plums for the perfect balance of sweet and tart. The batch may be limited, but the flavor's not. Every cup of CHOBANI® is a commitment to crafting our delicious Greek Yogurt the right way – using only natural ingredients, real fruit and milk – without preservatives or artificial flavors.

• Where you guys buy this? Never seen in stores 1 Answers
  • I LOVE pumpkin!! I live in Ohio and have a Walmart and a Kroger,...3 Answers
  • Is this authentic pumpkin flavor?2 Answers
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
I just tried this today for my blog. This is my review of it. The container is made of the same or at least a similar plastic as the Oikos yogurt. The top label is cute. It has an outer ring of dark orange and the inside background is a medium orange. Front and center is a picture of a pumpkin in a slightly lighter orange than the background. In my opinion they should have done a different inner background color because it all kind of blends together.
The container label is laid out better. It seemed more thought out and has a nice contrast of the different oranges. The ring around the top is a beautiful burnt sienna color. Under that is a medium yellow-orange color that reminds me of fall leaves. At the bottom of the label sits a yummy pumpkin that doesn't get lost like on the top label. It also helps that there is some white behind it to break up the orange theme.
Low fat Yogurt, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Pumpkin Puree, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavors, Locust Bean Gum, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Lemon Juice Concentrate.
Contains Live & Active Cultures:
S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bididus, and L. Casei.
The fragrance of the yogurt is very subtle and kind of has a hint of caramel. The pumpkin spice scent isn't overwhelming like most other pumpkin spiced things. The smell of the yogurt is still present, but not in a sour way. I know this sounds weird, but it smells creamy.
Time to taste! I really had high hopes for this since I loved the Pumpkin Harvest Crisp Chobani Flip so much. Unfortunately, it didn't live up to my expectations. :(
Instead of being sweet and actually tasting like pumpkin spice, it tastes like pure lemon juice with a hint of cinnamon. It's soo sour, it made me make a pucker face. The tang sits on the back of the tongue after swallowing and THEN the pumpkin spice flavor comes through.
I am really disappointed with this one and personally would not recommend the Chobani® Blended® Pumpkin Spice Low-Fat Greek Yogurt to anyone
Tara P.
Fulton, NY
I love greek yogurt for the texture and the added protein. I love chobani of all flavors but I get especially excited when the limited time pumpkin flavor comes out. It has that strong pumpkin flavor without the “pumpkin pie” flavor being too strong. My only complaint about this brand is the amount of sugar that’s in the yogurt.
Zeenath Z.
Bloomington
Searching for natural and home made style like quality then Dannon yogurt is the correct product you are looking for .
A very yummy yogurt at affordable price.
My favorite flavor is blue berry.
Definitely recommend to others and friends.
Most Amazing thing is that they are coming up with non gmo .. yeahhhh.
Dacey H.
Kutztown, PA
This is my favorite pumpkin spice ANYTHING. It legitimately will satisfy your unhealthy craving for pumpkin pie. The flavor is spot on with pumpkin pie, and literally is the best yogurt by Chobani I have ever had. I 1495692% recommend to anyone.
Amy B.
This is great, yes I love my pumpkin stuff, but this yogurt is not overbearing. It is not very sweet (thank goodness!), good consistency, tastes a lot like a pumpkin pie. I do a little happy dance as soon as I see it on the grocery shelves.
Taylor N.
Mesa, AZ
I didn't want to like it - but I did! Paired with cinnamon sunflower butter granola it made an awesomely festive fall breakfast. I liked that it had a real pumpkin flavor and wasn't overpoweringly spicy like many pumpkin spice treats out there
Kristina K.
Paradise Valley
This is my favorite fall snack! I always get so excited when I see this flavor show up in the grocery store - You feel like you're eating a pumpkin dessert while you're really eating healthy yogurt. An absolute fall must-have.
Dee A.
Virginia
I wait all year for this! I start looking for it as soon as we feel that cool fall air. I LOVE this pumpkin yogurt. I even use it in smoothies. The flavor is amazing and smooth. I buy it every shopping trip.
Lorelei C.
Palm Coast, FL
Saying that I love these is a huge understatement! I'm one of those people who just can't wait for fall to come around because I love pumpkin spice everything! Good price great taste you can't beat that!
Afton F.
Pumpkin is one of my favorite flavors and should be available all year round. This yogurt is so smooth and creamy. It’s delicious with pumpkin granola. It’s also great to use in protein smoothies after the gym.
kristi h.
Piketon, OH
I LOVE pumpkin!! I live in Ohio and have a Walmart and a Kroger, neither of which carry this! Any thoughts on where I can try to get it?
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
What is your favorite chobani flavor?
teresa G.
Knoxville, TN
Does it taste like pumpkin pie and can you use it to bake with?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this authentic pumpkin flavor?
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys buy this? Never seen in stores