BY CHOBANI #56 in Yogurt

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Peaches, Water, Fruit Pectin, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color), Natural Flavors, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek Yogurt
Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Kosher Certified
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

Vesta B.
This one is my FAVORITE!! You can’t go wrong with eating a peach yogurt. And the best part of it is that on the bottom it it’s mixed it the yogurt but there are chunks of peaches which is the best part! I recommend this one to anyone you likes peaches in their yogurt!
Mackenzie B.
I love these yogurts because they are so healthy for you. Other products have tons of bad sugar for you while these yogurts their sugar is due to the REAL fruit they put in it. The prices are a little more expensive than others however their great products make up for it!
Gretchen G.
This is my absolute favorite Greek yogurt brand. We always have some in the fridge! All flavors are so yummy! Peach is my usual go to and will add some granola :) Thickness is just right for me and the perfect amount of tangy.
Cammille S.
Big Lake
Delicious! Very sweet and flavorful. My son loves the strawberry and it’s awesome to have a big tub of it with the amount he eats on a weekly basis. The fridge life is relatively long without worrying that it’s pumped full of preservatives.
Maria S.
I usually purchase this for my daughter who’s 16 months. If I let her she would eat the whole tub, she absolutely loves it, I’m not so thrilled about the amount of sugar but it’s one of the only things with added sugars I let her have.
Amber W.
Millcreek
This is one of my favorite flavors! My kids always gobble it up like it's going out of style! I love how much protein it has and the flavor doesn't taste artificial at all like most peach products
Deidra D.
Romeoville , IL
Peach is my second fave yogurt flavor. Rich and robust in flavor. Creamy as well. I don’t buy them often but I love it! Never knew Greek yogurt would be so good. Glad we love this in our household.
Jennie d.
Bolingbrook, IL
A delectable treat that I absolutely love. It is my go to breakfast and snack. Very low in calories and high in protein I absolutely love having this convenient treat at arms length. The sweetness helps curb my sweet tooth.
Tran N.
Camarillo
When you first open up the cup all you see is white yogurt but all the fruit is at the bottom. After mixing it the yogurt turns a light orange color with peach pieces mixed in. I love the fruity flavor and there's no weird after taste like some other brands I've tried. I would definitely try other flavors.
Courtney S.
Laurens, NY
I love Chobani Greek yogurt so much and the factory is only twenty five minutes from my town! I will try almost any flavor. It's super creamy and I love it because there's not a lot of extra sugar in it. I love buying it and supporting a local business that is also name brand at the same time!
Samantha |.
Tucson, AZ
Ive been lately eating this brands' yogurts but i just want to know if its healthier than the normal ones? Like Yoplait, etc.... ?