BY CHOBANI

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Peaches, Water, Fruit Pectin, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color), Natural Flavors, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek Yogurt
Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

Buy on Walmart
Sara J.
Reno
My favorite yogurt of this brand. If you like peach you have to try good amount of yogurt to the fruit. Not cheap it's good quality so it doesn't lump up all nasty like. Fruit tastes flavourful and creamy to perfection
Stephanie W.
San diego, CA
This is absolutely delicious! I always buy the big container because it's so tasty. I eat this alone or I've even tossed this in smoothies with mangoes and pineapple to make a tropical smoothie. Sooo good!!
Kittee H.
Lowellville , OH
I tried this yogurt for the first time a few days ago because my friend was eating it and I am in love. Bought myself 2 of the multi packs of it and some of the Flips ones. Turned into my go to yogurt very fast and will be buying again!
Kimberly H.
9606 Leon Baden Road Leon, WV
One of my favorite of the Chobani yogurts. This one I eat occasionally when my favorite flavors are not available. A good price and good quality and packed with protein. I would recommend everyone try at least once. Very peachy!
Donna M.
New City, NY
Great for you and if you have a sweet tooth this is hit the spot and it’s super healthy for you and better than ice cream. It tastes light and there is sustenance to it. It’s not bland at all and the beat way to eat it is with granola pieces which is perfect for those days when you need a bit of a crunch
Alexis P.
Tuscaloosa
Very rich and thick texture. Not as sweet as some their yogurt brands. I usually eat it with fruit in the mornings for breakfast. It has a fruit purée on the bottom of the yogurt cup.
delaney t.
nashville
yummyyyyyy! i love it so much.  is super delicious. the flavor is good and the peaches have a nice texture. it's decently priced, and is about the same price of other greek yogurts. i've gotten this many times before, and would definitely buy it again. one of my fave snacks!
Vesta B.
This one is my FAVORITE!! You can’t go wrong with eating a peach yogurt. And the best part of it is that on the bottom it it’s mixed it the yogurt but there are chunks of peaches which is the best part! I recommend this one to anyone you likes peaches in their yogurt!
Hannah H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the peaches on the bottom. The flavor is great. The only part i don't enjoy as much is the '0%' factor. I prefer mine to be whole milk. I wish they'd throw a bit more peach in, too. But this is my go-to for yogurt. Especially if I can find it on sale!
Karly P.
I particularly enjoy Chobani yogurt. It keeps well, and has excellent flavor. While it must be stirred before being consumed, it has the fresh flavor associated with Greek yogurt. It is reasonably affordable, and I would recommend  to others.
Samantha G.
Tucson, AZ
Ive been lately eating this brands' yogurts but i just want to know if its healthier than the normal ones? Like Yoplait, etc.... ?