BY CHOBANI

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Fruit Puree Blend (Strawberry, Blueberry, Blackberry, Raspberry), Water, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavor, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color), Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I really love this yogurt. I got them first in 5-6 different flavours from king Soopers as all of them looked quiet great. I love the texture and the taste of this yogurt creamy and delicious. Though they could still reduce the amount of added sugar but other than that I love it as a healthy snack option. Now I keep them stocked at all times it's a great option for snacking whever I feel like snacking rather than munching on unhealthy snacks or sugary items. These are great but still there is a lot of room for improvement to make them healthier. I would definitely recommend these Greek yogurts.
Michele N.
I do like this brand of Greek yogurt! The mixed (blended) fruit variety of this brand of yogurt so far has been my favorite in the constancy of the yogurt and the flavor (and having little pieces of fruit as well blended in). It has a great amount of probotics as well being a Greek yogurt! Only drawback is it has a lot of added sugar
Britney P.
DANVILLE
I actually have not been a fan of Greek yogurt until I tried this kind of Chobani. It is delicious and helps me trick myself into eating healthy. I would rather pick this up than some ice cream most days. I eat one for breakfast everyday now and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Michael C.
Hermitage, TN
I am incredibly picky when it comes to yogurt and this company has got my number pegged. I have at least three every single week and besides the fact that they are delicious I’ve also noticed a healthier digestive system as well. It’s incredible that such a small snack can make such a big difference.
Toni W.
Colbert
I grab a container every morning on my way to work. It is easy to ope and the texture is just right. It was simple and easy to dispose of after I finished it. The amount was more filling than some of the other brands. Yes i will be buying some more.
Heather K.
Rocky River, OH
Very yummy yogurt! It is sweet and tangy and you can definitely taste the berries which I really like. This is the only Greek yogurt to me that isn’t too thick. So I really like the texture. Great for breakfast.
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
I suffer from depression and sometimes I can't bring myself to eat a full meal. My husband brought me one of these months ago to add to my diet to help me get my calories for the day and OMG I absolutely love them. I keep at least 6 in my refrigerator for dark days because I know I'll eat them. Not too sweet, just a bit tart and not at all chalky like alot of these Greek style yogurts on the market.
Nicolette L.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Hesitated to try greek yogurt for the longest time because I heard it was thick and bitter, but this yogurt is delicious! I like it better than the single berry flavors because you have to really mix those in but this is a creamy and deliciously flavored smooth, sweet but not too sweet yogurt. Fills me up for breakfast and will sometimes east as an afternoon snack!
Jessica B.
Astoria, NY
A little sweet, but delicious nonetheless! I would recommend it to someone who likes Greek yogurt more sweet than tart. I can usually find them on sale for a dollar which is a great price!
Crissa S.
I am very picking when it comes to yogurt with fruit mixed in. I am a texture person so if I can feel big chunks of fruit in it I am not a fan but that is the opposite of this yogurt. I can tell there is fruit in there but there aren’t big chunks and it is blended in there pretty well. This is my favorite yogurt. Give it a try!