BY CHOBANI

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Key Lime Puree, Key Lime Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit Pectin, Turmeric And Fruit Juice Concentrate (For Color), Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

Evan H.
Saint Petersburg
It’s delicious, but, it’s definitely not Oikos. Have you ever felt like you’ve reached your peak in life, like you’ve accomplished everything that you’ve ever dreamed? Because when I eat Dannon Oikos, that’s how I feel. Chobani has never made me feel in this way. It’s like making a deal with the devil, it tastes great but you’re only chasing a temporary state of bliss. Chobani® Blended Key Lime
Kimeka C.
Denver
Really does have a key lime flavor. It is one of my favorite things.  I usually eat it about 4 or 5 times a week. Taste really smooth and the flavor is not over bearing. I do believe it is a good value for your money  and totally worth it. Would totally recommend.
Cathleen S.
Chobani Blended Key Lime yogurt is like having dessert for breakfast. The creamy smooth texture and the lime flavor are delicious. I add a granola bar and it taste exactly like a key lime pie. I love that I have found a greek yogurt without the sour taste you find in most brands.
Sav L.
It didn’t have much taste to it. I would only suggest this if you like plain foods. I don’t like it as much as activia. That was my first time consumer. I bought it from Kroger’s if you want to just try it out for yourself. I personally would try a different flavor
Gaby V.
Caldwell
Personally I did not like this flavor, but they’re super affordable and have tons of flavors to choose from. This was my first time trying this yogurt but I’ve tried other flavors. Would recommend if you like key lime flavors! Chobani® Blended Key Lime
Heather M.
Nashua, NH
This tastes just like a key lime pie, but without does not make you feel guilty after. I either add it to my lunch with some granola, or have it after dinner. I love substituting this yogurt instead of desert after dinner. Just a great way to end the night!
Rebecca K.
Holland, MI
This is by far one of the best yogurt flavors I have tried. It’s a great source of protein and isn’t too loaded with sugar; compared to other yogurts that are flavored. I love crushing up graham crackers and mixing them in. It tastes just like key lime pie!
Anna M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love this yogurt as a “cheat dessert” where it tastes like dessert, but is much healthier for you. I often crumble up graham crackers and make it into a key lime pie flavor! So yummy and a nice filling snack or dessert! Chobani® Blended Key Lime
hannah h.
Asheboro
Key lime is my favorite pie flavor. This yogurt gives me that dose of indulgence without all the calories and guilt. The best part: you can find it everywhere all year long, unlike my beloved key lime pie. I would definitely reccomend this to anybody; especially key lime lovers.
jessika d.
Shreveport , LA
This is my favorite flavor of Chobani! And the only one I buy now, I have tried other flavors and there all tasty! This one taste just like key lime pie with a sweet bit tart flavor! Good for sweet cravings without all the calories.