BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Key Lime Puree, Key Lime Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit Pectin, Turmeric And Fruit Juice Concentrate (For Color), Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

Buy on Jet.com
Dariya H.
Port orange, FL
I love the flavors, however I do have an issue with the sugar content. This yogurt, not unlike many other yogurt on the market has just far too much sugar content. Most people eat yogurt for the health benefit, not because they wouldn’t rather have a piece of Keylime pie or a piece of cake. With this in mind, the company should really look at putting minimal sugar into their flavors.
🐯LUCY🐯 J.
This yogurt is perfect when you’re craving something a little sweeter. As you devour this creamy, pastel green yogurt you’ll taste hints of lime juice! Ah, it’s so nice and if you really get into your yogurt like I do, add some granola for some extra texture. I would absolutely purchase this yogurt again... as soon as I’m finished with my stash in the fridge!
Desirae Y.
I love chobani's quality because they only use natural non-GMO ingredients. It is a different taste and texture than traditional yogurt as it's thicker and not as sweet, but because Greek yogurt is all I eat, I'm used to it and do find it really tasty. The Key Lime is my favorite flavor and I love the need not to stir as it's all blended in. So delicious!
Kimeka C.
Denver
Really does have a key lime flavor. It is one of my favorite things.  I usually eat it about 4 or 5 times a week. Taste really smooth and the flavor is not over bearing. I do believe it is a good value for your money  and totally worth it. Would totally recommend.
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
I love Chobani and I love Greek yogurt. I was a little hesitant in trying Greek yogurt for the first time, so I tried this flavor and brand because I love key lime. I recommend this flavor if you are also a little hesitant. It masked up the "greek" and was a yummy and healthy yogurt!
Abi R.
new york
 this yogurt has health benefits it’s helpful for digestion has a very good flavor I buy this every time on my way to work I’m buying from ShopRite and I will definitely buy this again it was very healthy I’ve been in Seeing an improvement in my body and health lately
Sav L.
It didn’t have much taste to it. I would only suggest this if you like plain foods. I don’t like it as much as activia. That was my first time consumer. I bought it from Kroger’s if you want to just try it out for yourself. I personally would try a different flavor
Teresa E.
Havertown, PA
I love how this tastes...sweet and tart without being over the top.  The yogurt tends to get lumpy and separated which is gross but if you stir it up it's fine. In no way is this healthy though, too much sugar for that but it does taste great! They are normally on sale as well.
Jade p.
orlando,FL
Very tangy but i love it. Great taste. It's not your average yogurt at all. I literally had 2 packs of these in a week haha! This is definitely better than yoplait. I'm not a huge fan of key lime but this taste stole my heart. I would definitely recommend this !
Gaby V.
Caldwell
Personally I did not like this flavor, but they’re super affordable and have tons of flavors to choose from. This was my first time trying this yogurt but I’ve tried other flavors. Would recommend if you like key lime flavors! Chobani® Blended Key Lime