Chobani® Blended Honey Whole Milk uploaded by Natoshia D.Chobani® Blended Honey Whole Milk uploaded by Silgi K.

BY CHOBANI

Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Honey, Fruit Pectin, Locust Bean Gum, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek Yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

Carol S.
Boca Raton
Yogurt every morning or any time really is so satisfying. I like the flavor of vanilla it goes well with anything. It is almost like eating dessert especially with fruit and nuts!Chobani® Blended Vanilla Whole Milk
Cris G.
North Bergen, NJ
Recently i haven’t been a fan of Chobani yogurts. I suspect they’ve changed their ingredients because this used to be on of my most preferred flavors but now the taste of Greek yogurt is overpowering the flavors.
Evelin M.
Alamogordo, NM
I love this! It's so creamy and just delicious. It's affordable in price and it feels like a super expensive treat. I usually buy individual packs and use one at a time to my lunch. A perfect and healthy snack.
Natoshia D.
COVINGTON, GA
Greek yogurt is my love!!!!! I found Chobani yogurt looking for something healthier to snack on at night and was blown away with the taste! I looooove all the flavors I have tried so far my absolute favorite is the flips! There's so many flavors and styles of chobani to choose from! I always recommend chobani to anyone looking to try Greek yogurt!!!
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
I love this yogurt! Even the smell of the milk and honey is appealing. I feel that it isn't too sweet and sugary like some of the other brands can be. It's very smooth and filling. I normally buy them for myself but find that the kids have gotten to them before I have. I actually enjoy many of their flavors but this is def my fave!
Laura T.
Long Beach, CA
Wow, this cup of yogurt is like heaven. I love the tartness of the yogurt and the sweetness of the honey comb. It's the best combination to have. It boost up your taste buds especially in the morning when you don't have much of an appetite for anything. This will definitely do the job to make sure you're filled up in the morning.
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
I hardly eat much yogurt but when I first tried chobani I fell in love with this yogurt! It has a great taste to it and is very satisfying. You could eat it as a snack, morning breakfast or just because! Love it!!!
Karla B.
Dayton
My kids did not like this brand of Greek yogurt.  The valu was good and I liked the ingredients but my kids just were not fans.  I tried different kinds but it was just the brand.My kids love other Greek yogurts so not sure what the problem was with this brand.
Ali R.
Jacksonville, FL
This yogurt isn't too tangy like some Greek yogurts, it's just enough tang to compliment the sweetness of the honey. They're a perfect match and I love the flavors blended. It matches price wise with the other Greek yogurts at my grocery store as well.
Blair S.
Boca Raton, FL
This yogurt is jam-packed with flavor and nutritional value! Its a perfect sweet snack on the go, but it is a tad bit pricey. I usually buy mine at Walmart for the best price If I had to chose my most favorite yogurt it would be this one!