BY CHOBANI

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Coffee, Natural Flavor, Fruit Juice Concentrate (For Color), Locust Bean Gum, Fruit Pectin, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Guar Gum. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek Yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
I think Chobani tastes really good and I like that it was one of the first yogurt companies to include a coffee flavor. It tastes really good! It is not too expensive, but cheaper options can be found. I would buy this yogurt again, but it is not a staple in my kitchen.
Heather B.
New Riegel, OH
This was my favorite till all grocery stores within a 30 mile radius stopped carrying it 😢 If you can get your hands on this yogurt try it! The taste is great and you can usually get it on sale. If I found this yogurt again I’d buy every container they have!
Antonia M.
I really like this yogurt even more than I expected. I’ve tried multiple flavors of Chobani’s yogurt and so far this is my favorite. I really love coffee and I love the flavor of this yogurt. I like how creamy the texture of the yogurt is. This is a healthier option of yogurt too so that’s another plus. I would definitely recommend this yogurt to anyone who loves the taste of coffee.
Jessica B.
Astoria, NY
This was a pretty intensely coffee flavored yogurt, which is great if that’s what you’re looking for, but not if you want something similar to a coffee ice cream. Overall, I liked it but it’s not going to be a go-to flavor for me
Dave S.
Mount Juliet
My favorite yogurt of all time. I’m a coffee nut, so I love the flavor. Not sure if it has caffeine or not, but I buy all the time. It’s an amazing flavor, and so creamy! I highly recommend, especially if you love coffee!!
Lin M.
Calcium , NY
Okay. I gave not found a Chobini yogurt I haven't liked yet, very limited sugar. Awesome flavor and awesome protein. I go to everytime I need yogurt in my life. The brewed coffee is different but a good different.
Joe G.
Pennsylvania
I try to start every day with a yogurt, and it's always Chobani! And it seems ever other or third one is the coffee one, and I am not a coffee drinker, but I love the flavor! I usually stock up when my local grocery store has them on sale, 10 for $10. #stylebyjoe #influnster #chobani #greekyogurt
Ateia R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these yogurts because they’re full of protein and aren’t filled with sugar and carbs. I usually get them on sale all of the time at Whole Foods! I also Love the yogurts with granolas in them as well!
Jess T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Chobani is my life holy cow this is so good. Coffee is the greatest thing in this earth and chobani was like “I know! Let’s make some yogurt that tastes like that!!!” Not to mention PACKED WITH PROTEIN!!
✯Sierra✯ H.
Mission, KS
Yes- it does taste like coffee and yes it’s a lot. I’m an avid coffee drinker but this just tastes like a dull 3 day old coffee... it’s not very appetizing after the first couple of bites- disappointing!
Nancy H.
I just tried mine and it tasted sour. But the date wasn’t expired yet I just bought it last night. Is it supposed to taste like lemon or did I get a bad one?
Cassie O.
St Augustine, FL
Does this have an authentic, coffee flavor, or is it artificial tasting? Thanks!
Ally
Hows the tastee I love a good strong coffee but hate the taste of the coffee concentrate
Selena W.
I have been wanting to try the Chobani Coffee Blended Greek Yogurt but wasn't sure of the consistency. Is it really thick or is it more of a whipped texture?
Daniela E.
Does this thing actually has real coffee or is just coffee like flavor?