Chobani® Blended Coconut

by Chobani

#12 in Yogurt

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Coconut, Natural Flavor, Fruit Pectin, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk And Coconut. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek Yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Gluten Free
Kosher Certified
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

Do they make a large container of the coconut flavored yogurt?
I wonder if this comes in anything but that flavor?
Start your review of Chobani® Blended Coconut!
How would you rate this product?
Scottsdale, AZ
Due to the grocery stores lack of food because of the corona virus, I had the pleasure of finding only the coconut chobani Greek yogurt left. I was like, why is this the only one, does that mean no one likes it? Fortunately I love coconut, so I bought all 10 left, AND IM WONDERING WHY THIS WAS THE ONLY FLAVOR AVAILABLE BECAUSE ITS DELICIOUS. Thank you quarantine shoppers for introducing me to this wonderful product. Stay safe out there and wash your hands 💖
I am a slow-goer on the yogurt train. I started trying it in my 40’s! Before that I hated the smell of it and thought it looked unappetizing. I tried Chobani because I was curious and I absolutely love it! It is delicious and very healthy. Sometimes I even have it as a snack. This brand is committed to making excellent products and doing good for the world. Hands down, it is the best yogurt ever and actually they may be the best company!
Arnold , MD
This is one of the best there is. Certainly more expensive but it has a very high cost-benefit ratio and has few calories for those looking for reduced measures and having a healthy body for the summer !!! I really recommend this product still has a very beautiful packaging and with different flavors !!!
First off, I love Chobani products. Up until about a year ago, I never cared to try yogurt, but this was the brand I tried first which made me love it! I’ve tried other brands but this is always my go to! And the coconut is amazing! And smells so good! I wish the container was a little bigger!
Ozark, MO
I LOVE Chobani! I mean how can you argue against it’s creamy and flavorful profile. I couldn’t change much other than create some more flavors. I’ve always had a good experience and never one rotten cup. I wish I could eat one right now. I’m seriously salivating, can’t get enough.
The chobani coconut flavored yogurt is definitely my favorite of all time! It is not overpowering with the coconut flavor and it had coconut flakes which add a good texture and flavor to it! I love adding banana slices to mine which makes it even better and helps get me fuller!
Highland, UT
I love this coconut flavor. It doesn't taste like it is artificial or fake. It is really creamy and tastes wonderful. I would choose Oikos coconut yogurt over it just because of the lower sugar amount. But I do love chobani yogurt a lot a lot. It is delicious!
San Antonio
This is one of my favorites from Chobani! It has a nice thick, creamy texture with a smooth, not too sweet, toasted coconut flavor. It is filling and satisfies a sweet or creamy craving while being healthy and nutritious. I think it’s great for the price as well.
I have tried other yogurts and they are all good, but my favorite is this one. I love coconut and this one is delicious. It’s thicker than regular yogurt which I love and it seems to be more filling as well. A bit on the pricier side but I think it’s well worth it.
Los Angeles, CA
When it comes to me and my boyfriends diet, we love starting morning with a scoop of Chobani yogurt. We add it to our smoothie with some coconut milk to create a smooth texture and a sweet taste. Love that it has 12g or protein! Chobani® Blended Coconut