BY CHOBANI #10 in Yogurt

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Coconut, Natural Flavor, Fruit Pectin, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk And Coconut. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek Yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• I wonder if this comes in anything but that flavor?2 Answers
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What a great tasting great get yogurt! It is only made with natural ingredients. That means no fake fruit, no artificial flavors, no artificial sweeteners, no preservatives, no GMO ingredients, no gluten, and no rBST*! It only contains 140 cal per serving, 190 mg of potassium, and 50 mg of sodium. The best part about this yogurt is that it contains 12 g of protein which is a very good amount for me. A portion of profits are donated for a better world when you purchase this product!
Melinda M.
Cumming, GA
I love this brand and just about every single flavor I have tried has been great. I love to add things to my yogurt and eat it for breakfast. To this one I ads white chocolate chips if I want a treat or coconut shreds if i am eating it for breakfast. I love that all of the flavors are so versatile and are strong enough to where you can really taste it but not overbearing.
Francesca M.
['Pompano Beach', 'FL'], FL
Chobani Coconut Low-Fat Greek Yogurt is pretty great. I love it as a snack when I have a "sweet tooth" but I'm not trying to cheat my diet. It's really healthy for you and has a ton of protein so it fills you up! I would definitely buy this product again.  Chobani® "Flip"™ Almond Coco Loco™ Low-Fat YogurtChobani® Greek Yogurt Simply 100 Pineapple Coconut BlendedChobani® Blended CoconutChobani® Blended Key LimeChobani® Greek Yogurt Concord GrapeChobani® Fruit On The Bottom BlackberryChobani® Fruit On The Bottom ApricotChobani® Greek Yogurt Clover HoneyChobani® Greek Yogurt Oats Apple Cinnamon
Angelica ♛.
I love Chobani! The coconut is by far my favorite flavor. I first experienced it in a chobani flips and it was SO good. Now I buy dark chocolate and almonds to through in the bigger portion cup. It's thick and creamy, healthy, high in protein and absolutely delicious! There are very few flavors I don't like and the ones
Kimberly L.
Danville
My children love this yogurt. My baby girl called it ice cream. This is a healthy and delicious snack that my children love and it's a quick breakfast on days we're running late. My son is very active, so I carry these to his games for a quick pop of protein without sugar and empty calories that candy and chips giv7.
Lilly S.
Stonington, CT
I love Chobani Greek yogurt. It’s so rich and creamy. This yogurt had coconut flavor in it. It didn’t taste like a fake or artificial coconut flavor, it tasted authentic. It is a little pricey for yogurt but it goes amazingly in smoothies! Or even freezing it makes a yummy ice cream treat! Just enough sweetness and also a little bit of that tart Greek yogurt taste.
Stacy B.
Blue Eye, MO
I absolutely LOVE this flavor from Chobani!! The texture is very light and creamy with a wonderful coconut flavor. The Chobani brand is my go to because it has great ingredients, low sugar and no RBST horomones. I have tried other flavors and they are good too but the coconut has my heart!
Teeara I.
Jonesboro , GA
I Love Chobani yogut! Choabni Cocunut is my favorite! I usually purchase from Walmart easy to pack in my bag for work as quick snack! If you have a sweet tooth but watching your diet this snack is healthy with lots of protein! Please incorporate chobani into your everyday lifestyle!
Courtney B.
It’s exactly what they promise in their advertising. This is a thick creamy yogurt, the the right amount of sweet, and coconut flavor is fantastic for pairing with nuts/granola/etc.. Only setback is I prefer to have organic options, which this brand lacks (at lest in stores I visit$.
Jenni R.
Belton. TX
Loved it!!
the coconut flavor was t too overpowering nor was it too sweet.

Ive bought this yogurt a couple times. Some coconut yogurts taste ‘fake’ but not this one.

Comparably priced too.

i would definitely recommend this to others! Especially
hannah t.
I wonder if this comes in anything but that flavor?