BY CHOBANI #4 in Yogurt

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Coconut, Natural Flavor, Fruit Pectin, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk And Coconut. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek Yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• I wonder if this comes in anything but that flavor?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Francesca M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Chobani Coconut Low-Fat Greek Yogurt is pretty great. I love it as a snack when I have a "sweet tooth" but I'm not trying to cheat my diet. It's really healthy for you and has a ton of protein so it fills you up! I would definitely buy this product again.  Chobani® "Flip"™ Almond Coco Loco™ Low-Fat YogurtChobani® Greek Yogurt Simply 100 Pineapple Coconut BlendedChobani® Blended CoconutChobani® Blended Key LimeChobani® Greek Yogurt Concord GrapeChobani® Fruit On The Bottom BlackberryChobani® Fruit On The Bottom ApricotChobani® Greek Yogurt Clover HoneyChobani® Greek Yogurt Oats Apple Cinnamon
Kimberly L.
Danville
My children love this yogurt. My baby girl called it ice cream. This is a healthy and delicious snack that my children love and it's a quick breakfast on days we're running late. My son is very active, so I carry these to his games for a quick pop of protein without sugar and empty calories that candy and chips giv7.
Jenni R.
Belton. TX
Loved it!!
the coconut flavor was t too overpowering nor was it too sweet.

Ive bought this yogurt a couple times. Some coconut yogurts taste ‘fake’ but not this one.

Comparably priced too.

i would definitely recommend this to others! Especially
Stefanie P.
W Hollywood, CA
I love this yogurt. It’s not overly sweet, it’s light but filling and the flavors do not taste artificial. It’s readily available at pretty much every market I’ve been to and they often have deals when you buy more than one, which is great when you’re buying lunch content.
Satin B.
What can I say the coconut taste is spot on, I love coconut, I eat this yogurt as my in between or late snack I add nuts and bananas. I love this better than the other brands, healthy enough to eat and not worry about added pounds. I will continue to purchase.
Brendan W.
So good! The coconut is just enough, super tasty. Goes great with coffee or breakfast crackers. Best to get when they're on sale for like 10/$10. Not like other Greek yogurt that taste thick and chalky. Coconut might sound weird for yogurt but it's super good.
Jackie V.
San Bernardino
Love the yogurt ! Tastes good and delicious! I buy the ones with toppings ! I specially love the ones with coconut ! They’re affordable prices , they have different kind of flavors, also is a good value , I add more toppings sometimes I add fresh strawberries !
Hannah B.
Lawton, OK
I am very picky about my yogurt as the consistency of yogurt is not my fave - chobani always delivers - this is delicious. I love the coconut flavor and I can’t believe this stuff is also healthy! I highly recommend this yogurt - it’s a great start to my day!
Jackie D.
Maple Shade, NJ
I love Chobani! The coconut is by far my favorite flavor. I first experienced it in a chobani flips and it was SO good. Now I buy dark chocolate and almonds to through in the bigger portion cup. It's thick and creamy, healthy, high in protein and absolutely delicious! There are very few flavors I don't like and the ones I don't is because of my personal tastes. (I hate mint and chocolate together) Great to use in smoothies! Keep you nourished and feeling full throughout the day!
Erin A.
tuscaloosa
Ok I love yogurt but I’m picky about what type I buy, however this is THE BEST I have tried. It is the best flavor coconut yogurt I have had in a long time. Even better if you get the flip version with the chocolate and coconut flakes
hannah t.
I wonder if this comes in anything but that flavor?