BY CHOBANI

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Coconut, Natural Flavor, Fruit Pectin, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk And Coconut. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek Yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• I wonder if this comes in anything but that flavor?3 Answers
  • Do they make a large container of the coconut flavored yo...2 Answers
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What a great tasting great get yogurt! It is only made with natural ingredients. That means no fake fruit, no artificial flavors, no artificial sweeteners, no preservatives, no GMO ingredients, no gluten, and no rBST*! It only contains 140 cal per serving, 190 mg of potassium, and 50 mg of sodium. The best part about this yogurt is that it contains 12 g of protein which is a very good amount for me. A portion of profits are donated for a better world when you purchase this product!
Francesca M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Chobani Coconut Low-Fat Greek Yogurt is pretty great. I love it as a snack when I have a "sweet tooth" but I'm not trying to cheat my diet. It's really healthy for you and has a ton of protein so it fills you up! I would definitely buy this product again.  Chobani® "Flip"™ Almond Coco Loco™ Low-Fat YogurtChobani® Greek Yogurt Simply 100 Pineapple Coconut BlendedChobani® Blended CoconutChobani® Blended Key LimeChobani® Greek Yogurt Concord GrapeChobani® Fruit On The Bottom BlackberryChobani® Fruit On The Bottom ApricotChobani® Greek Yogurt Clover HoneyChobani® Greek Yogurt Oats Apple Cinnamon
Angelica p.
Fort Payne , AL
I love Chobani! The coconut is by far my favorite flavor. I first experienced it in a chobani flips and it was SO good. Now I buy dark chocolate and almonds to through in the bigger portion cup. It's thick and creamy, healthy, high in protein and absolutely delicious! There are very few flavors I don't like and the ones
Chelsea G.
As far as flavored Greek yogurt goes, Chobani tends to be my go to. This coconut flavor is *amazing* and you can usually find it on sale for $1 a piece at most grocery stores. I really love the creamy texture combined with the small coconut flakes. A perfect snack when I’m trying to lay off the ice cream ;)
Stacy B.
Blue Eye, MO
I absolutely LOVE this flavor from Chobani!! The texture is very light and creamy with a wonderful coconut flavor. The Chobani brand is my go to because it has great ingredients, low sugar and no RBST horomones. I have tried other flavors and they are good too but the coconut has my heart!
Teeara I.
Jonesboro, GA
I Love Chobani yogut! Choabni Cocunut is my favorite! I usually purchase from Walmart easy to pack in my bag for work as quick snack! If you have a sweet tooth but watching your diet this snack is healthy with lots of protein! Please incorporate chobani into your everyday lifestyle!
Stefanie B.
W Hollywood, CA
I love this yogurt. It’s not overly sweet, it’s light but filling and the flavors do not taste artificial. It’s readily available at pretty much every market I’ve been to and they often have deals when you buy more than one, which is great when you’re buying lunch content.
Sarina A.
Fort Stewart, GA
Great for a yummy breakfast, especially if you add some fruit like a banana 🍌 . You’ll feel like you have a handle on your life after eating some of this yummy Greek yogurt and may be motivated enough to get that early morning work done!Chobani® Blended Coconut
✨MaryJane E.
I LOVE THIS YOGURT SO MUCH ! It's super yummy and inexpensive. It's a very good value. I bought these yogurts from sams club. I'm a repeated user. I can't live without these yogurts. I'd highly recommend if you have a sweet tooth. Chobani® Blended Coconut
Justine M.
This is my favorite flavor from chobani. Im not really into the whole flavor greek yogurt thing but anything coconut thats good im sold lol. i usually like to pare this yogurt with some cocoa nibs or dark chocolate in general. Almonds go great with as well. My local neighborhood supermarket sells them at $1.79, but  they always have great sales and put the individual cups 10/10 at times. i do recommend the chobani yogurt to anyone. Its creamy and smooth. it does have a bitter taste but so does all the other greek yogurts out there.
hannah t.
I wonder if this comes in anything but that flavor?
Do they make a large container of the coconut flavored yogurt?

back