BY CHOBANI

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Apples, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavors, Locust Bean Gum, Cinnamon, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Guar Gum. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

Emma O.
Lewiston, NY
I love this yogurt so much. I am really big on yogurts that don’t fast too funky and this one is a good one. chobani can be on the pricier side but they usually have good deals like 10/$10 at your local grocery store.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Love this yogurt, it isn't too sweet and definitely fills me up! With a little. IT of granola or dried fruit on top it is a great and nutritious breakfast or anytime of the day snack! Quality yogurt!'n
Ashley C.
Tampa
I was really excited about this product because of course ITS FALL. However, it just didn’t hit the spot for me. The taste wasn’t very apple or cinnamon to me. At one point I actually thought it tasted a bit rotten!
One reason I love the other chobani yogurt is due to the fact that there are actually fruit pieces at the bottom. This flavor did not... and that was very disappointing!
Jane K.
los angeles
THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING YOGURT IN THE GROCERY STANDS. It tastes amazing, fresh. And natural. It doesn’t have a calorie overload so you can snack on it guilt free. It’s more on the pricier side but definitely worth it. I recommend it for breakfast, it gets your stomach working. Chobani® Blended Vanilla Non-Fat
Nakirah P.
Pitman, NJ
Chobani is so expensive but so good at the same time! This product right here tastes exactly like apple pie. So good. And it’s healthy on top of that. A lot of the time Chobani offers coupons and deals. I would definitely recommend finding a coupon to try their products if the price is appealing at first sight.
Quinn B.
Coraopolis , PA
This is a great fall treat! I love the chunks of apples in the yogurt, it makes for a great flavor without being too powerful. I usually get this at Giant Eagle Market District, but have gotten it many times at Target as well! There are always deals on Chobani, which is great.
Nicole D.
Hartland, WI
This is my favorite yogurt of all time. It's the perfect balance of sweet and tart. I could eat this every single morning year round. I love that it does not taste artificial and there's real apple chunks in it. It doesn't have an overpowering cinnamon taste either.
Haley 🦁.
New Berlin, WI
This yogurt is like autumn in a cup. It is absolutely delicious. I eat this yogurt with granola mixed into it, but it is also good on its own. The apple and cinnamon flavors are in perfect balance. I love when this flavor is available!
addie 🌞.
kenosha
These are the best for the fall time. They taste just like apple pie. I 10/10 recommend you try them. You will thank me. Also try the Chobani® "Flip"® Sriracha Mango Greek Yogurt and all the other flips because they are way good.
Deona E.
Little Rock, AR
One of the best flavors I've tasted from this brand. Has a fresh apple taste to it. The only down fall is that after eating it almost half of it this brand gives me a weird texture taste , which make me want to drink lots of water.
Jamie M.
Shamokin, PA
Do they sell this at walrmart? Sounds so good!
Olivia M.
Hope Mills
Is this any good??
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is flavor good? Is it worth trying?