BY CHOBANI

Eat your heart out. A familiar balance of tart and sweet—a trait that was once believed to keep the body in balance. The strawberry wears its seeds on its skin and its heart on its sleeve, asking to be chosen. But you don't need any convincing, with its wonderful red, a shade that makes you stop and take notice. The love affair with the strawberry has gone on for over 2,000 years, delighting the ancient Romans and other with its beauty. Love the strawberry and it will most certainly love you back.

Raegan R.
Fort Rucker, AL
Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Strawberry is my daughter's favorite yogurt. We both like that it is healthy, yet there is strawberries at the bottom to make it a little sweet. Mostly, I like to support companies that I think are moral. I love the fact that Chobani pledged to hire refugees.
Jacquelyn D.
I absolutely love the strawberry yogurt! It tastes wonderful! I would definitely recommend this product. It has a wonderful texture that not all yogurts have. The container is also a nice serving size as well.
Jennie d.
Bolingbrook, IL
A delectable treat that I absolutely love. It is my go to breakfast and snack. Very low in calories and high in protein I absolutely love having this convenient treat at arms length. The sweetness helps curb my sweet tooth.
Alexa F.
Fremont
I love yogurt the only thing that I am not a huge fan about for this particular brand is that you have to mix the plain yogurt with the flavoring I feel that that is extra work and that it sometimes makes a mess but at the same time having them separate is what makes the yogurt different from all of the others
nicole s.
miami
Of the many yogurts i’ve tried, this one seems the most real and or gourmet. the quality of the yogurt gives me the sensation that i’m getting nutrition out of it as well while some yogurts only feel like a dessert with no nutritional value.
Tracey D.
Old Town, FL
This yogurt is very yummy and so good, I love having it first thing for breakfast and for a snack when I get hungry, it fills me up and it actually makes me feel better, the price is good. This is really yummy as well favorite flavor
Macy M.
Medina OH
This is creamy and thick yogurt with protein that makes it better for you than regular yogurt. It still has loads of sugar and is not healthy by any means but it is a good snack. It’s rich.
Medetra J.
New Iberia
Loving this product, the scent, the taste,the product itself, the packaging, still using this product, will let y’all know when I’m finished.
Rosemarie L.
Absolutely my favorite! Flavorful to the last drop. Chobani is the only yogurt I buy. Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Strawberry
Reina R.
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍😄😋