Chobani® A Hint of Madagascar Vanilla & Cinnamon Yogurt uploaded by Alyssa K.Chobani® A Hint of Madagascar Vanilla & Cinnamon Yogurt uploaded by Jen M.Chobani® A Hint of Madagascar Vanilla & Cinnamon Yogurt uploaded by amy W.

BY CHOBANI

Nature is a relationship. The tall provide shade. Sun and rain perform their varied and perfect alchemy. Bees transform flower to fruit. Everything touching and connected. Nothing more so than vanilla, which lies, beautiful and lay, opening itself, once and briefly, in the hope that someone will come along and offer it passage. A hand cradling it from blossom to bean, from flora to flavor. Delicately tended by man as if it were his own creation, traded and lauded and savored. If it tastes like love, there is a reason.

Alyssa K.
If you like plain Greek yogurt, this would be for you. I was expecting more flavor, but this left a lot to be desired. There was no hint of vanilla and barely a pinch of cinnamon. I will not be buying this again.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Love this yogurt, it isn't too sweet and definitely fills me up! With a little. IT of granola or dried fruit on top it is a great and nutritious breakfast or anytime of the day snack! Quality yogurt!'n
Emilia W.
Milford, CT
This yogurt is delicious! It is not overly sweet and fake-tasting but still not just plain Greek yogurt flavor. I love adding in granola or fruit and it is often on sale 10 for $10 at shoprite making it a very good deal.
Jen M.
Pleasant Pr, WI
I was so happy to discover that Chobani came out with a new lower sugar version of its delicious Greek yogurt! I have tried all of the “hint of” flavors and the vanilla & cinnamon is definitely my favorite. Rich, creamy, and just sweet enough, it’s a satisfying and healthy treat!
Hannah E.
Kennesaw, GA
I tried this because I love other products by Chobani, but this didn’t live up to the hype. Very faint flavor and overall tasted like nothing. Didn’t purchase again.
Melinda M.
Cumming , GA
Great for the holiday season, a great way to enjoy something sweet without breaking out the cake! Its a very rich and smooth flavor I get time and time again. All the flavors are strong enough to taste but not overpowering which I like. I have turned a lot of my friends on to this brand.
sablerose C.
Los Angeles, CA
Yum! I love this yogurt it's so delicious. My kids Love it too. The key is good quality ingredients and that's what this yogurt has.I like to buy the things we use/eat most in bulk so I buy mine at Costco the price is great and it's enough to last a family of four a month. It's a must try.
Jessika A.
This yogurt is definitely an acquired taste. It took me a few tries to like this flavor. However, I love this now. It tastes like a chai latte. It’s not too sweet, but not too sour like plain yogurt. And I’m not a fan of Chobani in general, but I really love this flavor.
Danielle B.
Scott Twp, PA
I thought that this yogurt was pretty good! I was expecting more in flavor, but either way it was good! The cinnamon and vanilla were subtle but you were still able to taste it and enjoy the yogurt without it being overpowering! I enjoyed it and am likely to buy it again!
jackybeautiie D.
Hawaiian gardens, CA
It’s really good love the flavor❤️I definitely recommend this brand they have. A variety of flavors from vanilla to chocolate. Which it’s tasty,delicious. Great for a snacking!!! Get your snack on!!! You should try it.