HealthWellnessHerbs Etc
ChlorOxygen Chlorophyll Concentrate

ChlorOxygen Chlorophyll Concentrate

by Herbs Etc

ChlorOxygen Chlorophyll Concentrate from Herbs Etc. increases oxygenation. No artificial colors or preservatives. Gluten free. Alcohol free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ChlorOxygen Chlorophyll Concentrate!
Katarzyna P.
Jupiter
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
Great product. I use chlorophyll drops in drinks and also in baking. I like to use it instead of artificial green coloring. I've been making wreath cookie with it and meringue bites. Great alternative to food coloring with health benefits!
Laura T.
ChlorOxygen Chlorophyll Concentrate uploaded by Laura T.
Purchased at: Amazon
Bought this product in Amazon. Mainly because I succumbed to the viral tiktok trend of chlorophyll. I will say that it does help reduce bodily odor, with that said it did not help me lose any weight, or lived up to any of the other claims. Overall an okay product.
Ashleh M.
I loved it. It was such a great product. I would buy it again and recommend it to a friend. If anyone asked I would recommend
Rachael P.
Rosenberg, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
WONDERFUL way to get chlorophyll into your system. This is a highly concentrated product is not meant to be taken directly. I started with 18 drops in 6oz water. You will get that greens taste because of course this comes from plants! It’s what makes them green! I am using this to get oxygen into my blood after losing red blood cells due to monthly female troubles. This makes me exhausted and miserable. I did a work training for Herb so I wanted to get on it with the product and give it a try! The taste was not bad at all. For it being so green, I was surprised when the flavor was tolerable. Nothing bad about it and I am very sensitive to taste. I feel better physically and can’t wait to keep using during that time. #chlorophyll #herb #chloroxygen
Peatra O.
Stone Mtn, GA
I am not a doctor and this is not medical advice. Love chlorophyll for keeping your body fresh from the inside!
Whitney F.
Littleton, CO
I wanted to love this, but it made my stomach toss and turn. I wasn’t expecting it to be flavored either, but it definitely had a “dirty” taste. I won’t be repurchasing.

Looking for your answer?