Chlorophyll Liquid with Spearmint and Glycerin

by World Organic

World Organic's Liquid Chlorophyll 100 mg offers a new way to incorporate this awesome nutrient in your daily diet, a nutrient often called the building block of life. With a fresh, smooth taste, Liquid Chlorophyll is easy to take. It's derived exclusively from high quality alfalfa leaves. Chlorophyll is a naturally fat-soluble nutrient that World Organic makes water dispersible for premier results.

How much does it cost?
Does chlorophyll actually help? Seen TikTok trend and wanted to try out but unsure if works.
Start your review of Chlorophyll Liquid with Spearmint and Glycerin!
Leí C.
Detroit, MI
I absolutely love this stuff! It's a natural internal deodorizer so bad breath, body odor, feminine odor if that is an issue...all gone. It helps regulate oxygen flow and keeps red blood cells strong in your body, isn't super expensive, awesome value and so many benefits. If you want to detox, take this as well. Meets all of my expectations every time.
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have sickle cell anemia and with that my blood count drops very fast and it shouldn't be under 8 or I will have another stroke but when I drink the liquid chlorophyll it helps keep my levels of combine with coconut water I'm good to go
venessa M.
Deer Island, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Chlorophyll Liquid with Spearmint and Glycerin uploaded by venessa M.
Purchased at: Amazon
if you haven’t tried liquid chlorophyll go try it now! this product has helped me use the bathroom easily 💩 and makes me very hydrated ! it also made my skin/face clear up very good and makes my face now glow!! it’s also great if you have low iorn i don’t find myself dizzy anymore!! and it also is a great supplement to help you lose weight! and when you put it in your water you can’t even taste anything ! except minty water !!
cicici4 C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like this products because of the many perks. It’s great as liver cleanse, natural blood builder. It’s also good if you know someone with bad breath.This also help with intestinal issues and body odor.
Lorraine C.
East Dundee, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Chlorophyll Liquid with Spearmint and Glycerin uploaded by Lorraine C.
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
I've been taking this for about two years now. I call it my swamp water due to the color. I take with a full glass of water plus 2 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar. I had horrible breakouts my entire adult life then read an article about this in one of my magazines how adding this to your diet can help your skin. It made a difference right away clear skin no more breakouts. Both will help clear up your skin. Taste is swampy without the vinegar but I take this every morning on an empty stomach and yes it will turn your poop green but worth the results. Chlorophyll Liquid with Spearmint and Glycerin
Jaimie G.
Howe, TX
Purchased at: Raw Green Organics
Now that I’ve started this i don’t know if I’ll ever stop. First thing in the morning i drink a glass of water with this supplement added on an empty stomach. I saw a huge improvement in my skin, digestive issues and body odor.
Patricia P.
San Antonio, TX
Love it!.. help me clean my body and lost about 8 pounds in a month , doesn't have the best taste but is ok it you mix it with juice. Really good detox alternative
Sarah S.
Santa Clarita, CA
Taste like a mint food coloring and a little bitter.Works so well and I love this product. I use it for my iron and to regulate my body. Really wonderful product.
Rebekah V.
Love this stuff! Great iron supplement. I have taken it in both my pregnancies since I had such low iron.
Bianca M.
New Boston , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Definitely recommend. It helped my skin so much . I used to have dry skin that would take so much oil and lotions to moisturize and I take chlorophyll once everyday now and my skin is most surely rejuvenated.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Morgan A.