BY CHLORASEPTIC

Real Relief. Real Fast.™ Pharmacist #1 recommended. Phenol/Oral Anesthetic. Relieves sore throat pain. Alcohol free. Aspirin free. Sugar free Chloraseptic® Sore Throat Sprays provide relief from sore throat and mouth pain on contact.  Chloraseptic® Sprays allow you to target the pain right where it hurts. . see more...

• Alright I have tried their regular disgusting cherry and ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good product to use for a 7 year old?3 Answers
  • Any other better flavor?2 Answers
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have being using this product since childhood. And it never disappoints. I have sinuses, allergies and asthma and have regular sore throats and this works like a charm. I've used it recently for my now pollen season sore throats and it has helped! I would definitely recommend. It can be purchased at any drugstore.
Mildred K B.
Cleveland, OH
Im glad this product is available in any drugstore. My husband is obssess with this product, is the only one that helps with the sore throat and help us go back to been ourselves..
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm giving this three stars because it was effective for a short time - but when you're desperate any relief is appreciated. However, the taste of this kind is absolutely horrible. It was the only one the store had when I got it and I wish I would have had ANY other flavor option. The flavor in this alone was enough to make me gag. So, the product - YES! This particular flavor - NO!
Angel S.
I used this for the first time the other day and it was awful. The smell was nauseating and if you get it anywhere besides your throat (like the top of your mouth), it numbs it too so if you're not too good at using it, your entire mouth will be numb and smell like burnt rubber.
Nickie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
The smell or taste isn't natural at all, but their line of products aren't meant to taste or smell good. it works within seconds I have a hard time spraying my throat so I spray my tongue then swallow and it works like a charm.... results for me last a few hours.
Joanna A.
Palmer, AK
It didn't warm my threat, but it did numb it for like a few minutes. I like the new sprayer better, it's easier to use than the thin sprayer.

I bought it at Walgreens for $7.99 on sale. I do like the honey flavor and the fact that it's sugar free.
Nicole B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is actually great! The spray definitely coats a sore throat and it works instantly so you don't have to wait for it to kick in! Definitely a game changers when I get a cold!
Amanda M.
This stuff is amazing if you have the smallest sore throat it helps right away and making it feel better and you can find this at Walmart and cvs stores !
Amanda L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This spray is really great when you have a slight sore throat an it really relieves the sore throat quickly an this stuff is also pretty cheap
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Doesn't really work for me and my husband. My husband says it feels that its just make his throat itches more. But taste was good.
LaShaundrea W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this a good product to use for a 7 year old?
Cara C.
Denver, CO
Alright I have tried their regular disgusting cherry and was curious what is "warming" about this one?
Marionette D.