Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray For Kids uploaded by goodly n.Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray For Kids uploaded by Cassie D.

BY CHLORASEPTIC

One touch relief. The Chloraseptic® Touch.™ Real Relief, Real Fast™ Alcohol Free Aspirin Free Sugar Free Questions? or visit chloraseptic.com see more...

Wendy M.
My daughter will do anything to get out of taking medication - including throwing a fit! When her throat is sore and scratchy she uses this product without hesitation. She can handle the taste and it makes her feel better without all of the added drama.
maria v.
Love this for my little one. It soothes his throat quick fast and easy. It also tadte good to him, and most of the time the kid hates anything and everything "medicine".
Cassie D.
Pittsburgh
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My kid actually doesn't mind using this medicine for soar throats. Has a nice grape flavor she says. Easy to use, which is a bonus.
Destiny F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We keep this on hand for when sore throats arise! The taste is ok. It doesn't take all pain away but it does help some.
melissa b.
Hamilton, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this on my niece she likes it and she is very picky when it becomes anything to do with medicine
Janelle N.
Grand manan, NB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this for my child, she sèms to think it works great. Its not a struggle like cough medicine.
goodly n.
Dubai
Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray for kids is very very effective for the fast relief of sore throat.Its a sugar free,aspirin free,gluten free and my kid likes the grape flavour.It works best for minor irritation or pain in throat. It can be used 3 times a day. Just spray once or twice in your throat and let it work.
100%satisfied.