Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray, Cherry, 177 mL uploaded by Samantha M.Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray, Cherry, 177 mL uploaded by Meeka L.

BY CHLORASEPTIC

This fast-acting portable cherry flavoured throat spray helps relieve the minor irritation and pain that occurs with a sore mouth and sore throat. This convenient travel-sized bottle is perfect for on-the-go use. This formula contains no alcohol aspirin or sugar. see more...

Kristin C.
This stuff works miracles! It keeps my throat from aching and lets me be able to swallow and eat again on my own! It’s not the best taste, but you get used to it, so much that it doesn’t bother me at all! Definitely something you should keep around the house!
Amber W.
Rainbow City, AL
I use this when i have a sore throat. It numbs my throat for a few minets and help my sore throat to feel better. Not a fan of the taste but it helps my throat. I highly recommend this product.
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
This stuff works wonders. My family all had terrible sore throats, what with kids back in school. Germs! Use this spray and it takes that horrible scratchy pain away. I would recommend for sure! Mind you it doesn't taste the greatest but it's not meant to!
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
I love this stuff! If your throats is really hurting this product is amazing. It numbs your throat and you don't feel any pain. I don't love the cherry taste and it would be great if it lasted longer but it's still worth it because it really helps!
Meeka L.
I lobe this stuff my only complaint is I feel obligated to carry it with me when I'm sick. Once it wears off u feel immediately uncomfortable.
Samantha M.
Gloucester, ON
I always keep some chloraseptic spray around the house for when one of us gets a sore throats or cold. I particularly like the cherry flavour and find it works very well. The downside is that is wears off quickly and you end up using much more than the "recommended" dose. It can be a real life save, though!
Ashley Y.
St. John's, NL
This is a life saver when my tonsils decide to flare up. The taste is bearable and it does a relatively good job at numbing. I only wish that it were a little stronger and that it didn't trigger heart burn for me. Otherwise, I definitely recommend!
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
How does this help your sore throat?